• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Hanarei said:
I'm curious, as far as 'partners' come, are we going to end up pairing up with a selected person as our main partner, or will it be more free form where as no weapon tends to be always with a certain meister? I do know in the series its possible for meisters to use various weapons, though it usually does focus upon one particular partner they work the most with. ^^
You will be able to partner with other characters at your choosing. Partners can be consistent or they can change frequently and that will be up to each individual player.

Hanarei said:
I'm curious, as far as 'partners' come, are we going to end up pairing up with a selected person as our main partner, or will it be more free form where as no weapon tends to be always with a certain meister? I do know in the series its possible for meisters to use various weapons, though it usually does focus upon one particular partner they work the most with. ^^
The way it will be run at the moment is that RPers can either request to be partners with another player to be approved by the moderators, or start the RP as an open player. However, the moderators will try their best to keep the meisters and weapons balanced. The ability to switch partners may arise in the future as the RP grows. However, this depends on the growth of the RP.

DaughterofAthena said:
You will be able to partner with other characters at your choosing. Partners can be consistent or they can change frequently and that will be up to each individual player.
Alrighty, fair enough. :)

Sunbather said:
Hey hun, hope you're well
I was wondering if we have to be students on the academy or if we can play adult meisters/weapons too?
While it is possible to be teachers, in the beginning there will be far fewer ways to be actively involved in the rp if your only character is a teacher as the story is designed at a level students would be challenged by.

Oh I'd love to join.

Though It's been an age since I've read Soul Eater, So I might need to be reminded about the more non-basic Stuff.

DaughterofAthena said:
While it is possible to be teachers, in the beginning there will be far fewer ways to be actively involved in the rp if your only character is a teacher as the story is designed at a level students would be challenged by.
I see, thank you.

Is there a CS yet? I've been privately writing nonstop for the past three days or so, so yeah, I guess I just wanna keep having something to do right now.

Oh yeah and does this include any canon characters or AU?

And lastly: Are witches allowed? Eruka was my favorite character, so I'd love to maybe play a cute witch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still open? If so, is it okay to create a weapon character that's also twins? I mean, there were a couple of canon characters who were like this right?

CrimsonEclipse said:
Is this still open? If so, is it okay to create a weapon character that's also twins? I mean, there were a couple of canon characters who were like this right?
Yes, it is open. Yes, making twin weapons is possible, as two of my own characters are that. We shall deal with the intricacies when we come to it.

Sunbather said:
I see, thank you.
Is there a CS yet? I've been privately writing nonstop for the past three days or so, so yeah, I guess I just wanna keep having something to do right now.

Oh yeah and does this include any canon characters or AU?

And lastly: Are witches allowed? Eruka was my favorite character, so I'd love to maybe play a cute witch.
This will only include original characters. We don't plan on using any canon characters aside from Lord Death.

Witches will be allowed, but again it is going to be difficult to roleplay them in the beginning as the first arc has a theme that will surprise all of you that makes it hard for other people to make involved villains as you aren't immediately going to be aware of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr Nyx] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13833-daughterofathena/ said:
@DaughterofAthena[/URL]
I'm assuming We'll be receiving some sort of List or what not on What Species / Stuff we can Rp as?
Species? I don't really remember that being a thing in Soul Eater... although I suppose Sid was a zombie. Um... maybe?

As for the types of characters you can be, we will be allowing a few more DWMA staff members I believe. Players will also be able to make villains (i.e. witches) although it is going to be hard to roleplay them within the first arc. A majority of the player characters will be weapon and meister students.

As in things such as.

Blood Suckers, Demons, Clowns Etc etc.

I'm assuming Players will only have access to Witch, Demon Weapon and Students or...

[QUOTE="Dr Nyx]
As in things such as.
Blood Suckers, Demons, Clowns Etc etc.

I'm assuming Players will only have access to Witch, Demon Weapon and Students or...

[/QUOTE]
Your assumption is more or less correct. You can be teachers as well although we will be limiting player controlled teachers.

The RP will start off with student characters. Later you will be able to apply for villains, teachers, or other such characters to be approved by moderators.

Alright, so is this RP going to be focused around just general missions, or will there be an over arching story playing out, possibly with some big baddie or other stuff unfolding?

There is an actual story arc that everyone will be taking part in, but there will be more than just that down the line

Users who are viewing this thread

Back