• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

TheWeirdPhilosopher said:
Cant-Handle-My-Swag.gif

thumbs-up-gif.gif
49593478.jpg

Yonsisac said:

The_Doctor_Hello.gif

Yes hello indeed!

I find this rather interesting! and i would love to join!

um...let me thus Point out a few things...

1.My grammar is little mess up...but that can be fix

2.My English sucks a Little so reason why bad grammar

3.This would be my First hosted Project in a Long time

4.Um....im not...The best Making very complex post but enough for details...but will do my best!

Um..Hope you don't mined me Joining

PcsNHck.gif

Yo.

25teyp3.gif

This Group....is gonna be hell of fun...Like i feel everybody is gonna act like

5ca.png

Yonsisac said:
This Group....is gonna be hell of fun...Like i feel everybody is gonna act like
5ca.png
We've been hanging around here chatting, waiting for the rp to get approved for a hosted project

well I'm tired of coloring text!

huh....anything important i should know like i recently join?

Yonsisac said:
well I'm tired of coloring text!
huh....anything important i should know like i recently join?
I should have some updates early this week for people. Everyone who has in some way shown interest will be tagged in the updates.

1388-soul-eater-soul-eater-banner.jpg

Announcement

Hello friends!

...So, here's the deal. We were initially denied for a hosted project on the grounds that our staff (me in particular) needs more experience GMing long-lasting games to show that a hosted project would not die right away. This is not going to be a problem for us. We will be running this same rp within the tabbed system until we are able to get a hosted project - we are not giving up.

That being said, we have a thread ready for you and we hope that you will all still participate in our lovely project because it is going to be so much fun. Here is the link:
Detailed - Soul Eater: The Perfect Order | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. Character creation is open and the rp will begin very soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is open and a CS is available for student characters! If you have any ideas you are not sure about, feel free to ask me about them. Otherwise, go ahead and post your characters.

Detailed - Soul Eater: The Perfect Order | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

@sonicfreak101 @GoldenCharizard4 @SpookySableye @TheWeirdPhilosopher @MoltenLightning @RowdyPotato @Yunn @Leone @The Succubi Queen @SummerWolf @The One Eyed Bandit @welian @Cephalo @The Suspicious Eye @Hanarei @RubyRose @Sunbather @Dr Nyx @Aggiewon @CrimsonEclipse @Huntery @WiseGuy @T h e F o o l @Yonsisac @Zareh

Apparently me tagging you all in my fancy announcement didn't work quite as well as I had hoped and if it did notify you, then I am sorry about the double up. We have a tabbed thread ready to get this rp started although a hosted project is still our goal. Character creation is open!

DaughterofAthena said:
@sonicfreak101 @GoldenCharizard4 @SpookySableye @TheWeirdPhilosopher @MoltenLightning @RowdyPotato @Yunn @Leone @The Succubi Queen @SummerWolf @The One Eyed Bandit @welian @Cephalo @The Suspicious Eye @Hanarei @RubyRose @Sunbather @Dr Nyx @Aggiewon @CrimsonEclipse @Huntery @WiseGuy @T h e F o o l @Yonsisac @Zareh

Apparently me tagging you all in my fancy announcement didn't work quite as well as I had hoped and if it did notify you, then I am sorry about the double up. We have a tabbed thread ready to get this rp started although a hosted project is still our goal. Character creation is open!
I got the memo; I'm just at school, so I can't exactly sign up yet.

DaughterofAthena said:

I'm working on my CS now, just been a bit busy!

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I'm working on my CS now, just been a bit busy!

[/QUOTE]
Great! There honestly isn't any rush. I am hoping that with the team that we have running the rp, we will be able to keep it open indefinitely. I think I am prepared to handle a lot of people.

I'm extremely interested in this role-play. From the looks of what you typed, you're willing to type juicy, detailed posts and not bail out on other users, which is a good thing. Oh, and for the moderator thing, I'm not a hundred percent interested in participating in it. Though, if you're low on moderators, I'll be more than happy to give you a helping hand.

On a condition, I have NO clue how a hosted project functions, so you'll have to bear with me on that one.

DaughterofAthena said:

1388-soul-eater-soul-eater-banner.jpg

Announcement

Hello friends!

...So, here's the deal. We were initially denied for a hosted project on the grounds that our staff (me in particular) needs more experience GMing long-lasting games to show that a hosted project would not die right away. This is not going to be a problem for us. We will be running this same rp within the tabbed system until we are able to get a hosted project - we are not giving up.

That being said, we have a thread ready for you and we hope that you will all still participate in our lovely project because it is going to be so much fun. Here is the link: @The Edwardian Edna

[QUOTE="The Edwardian Edna]I'm extremely interested in this role-play. From the looks of what you typed, you're willing to type juicy, detailed posts and not bail out on other users, which is a good thing. Oh, and for the moderator thing, I'm not a hundred percent interested in participating in it. Though, if you're low on moderators, I'll be more than happy to give you a helping hand.
On a condition, I have NO clue how a hosted project functions, so you'll have to bear with me on that one.

[/QUOTE]
The thread is open and we are accepting new characters. Go ahead and apply!

DaughterofAthena said:
The thread is open and we are accepting new characters. Go ahead and apply!
Before I get started, is there a specific bio format I need to follow? I don't want my bio to turn out into a dud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back