• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

Arkytior said:
There is an actual story arc that everyone will be taking part in, but there will be more than just that down the line
Gotcha. :P Cool, just wanting to check. Having a story arc (or even multiples) really helps a game to grow I think and makes it more compelling. It doesn't always have to be in front of everything, but it gives the sense that the world is evolving. ^^

Hanarei said:
Gotcha. :P Cool, just wanting to check. Having a story arc (or even multiples) really helps a game to grow I think and makes it more compelling. It doesn't always have to be in front of everything, but it gives the sense that the world is evolving. ^^
I always like seeing things connect together in the end so I understand what you mean! xD

Leone said:
@DaughterofAthena, so have you guys already applied for a hosted project and it just hasn't been accepted? Or what?
I plan to have an rp accepting characters in some shape or form within the week. We have applied for a hosted project.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
Thanks!

Also..

tumblr_mczgru0wj51r9cwf6o2_500.gif

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
Thanks!
Also..

tumblr_mczgru0wj51r9cwf6o2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
This gif amuses and terrifies me

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Thank you, Thank you -bows-

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_njz8ublwGb1sqqx06o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]

The rise of the GIFs has begun.

tumblr_lugyq8LTHj1qbgyx2o1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]

I could sense it coming

im-ready.gif

The_Doctor_Hello.gif

Yes hello indeed!

I find this rather interesting! and i would love to join!

um...let me thus Point out a few things...

1.My grammar is little mess up...but that can be fix

2.My English sucks a Little so reason why bad grammar

3.This would be my First hosted Project in a Long time

4.Um....im not...The best Making very complex post but enough for details...but will do my best!

Um..Hope you don't mined me Joining

PcsNHck.gif

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Cant-Handle-My-Swag.gif

Yonsisac said:

The_Doctor_Hello.gif

Yes hello indeed!

I find this rather interesting! and i would love to join!

um...let me thus Point out a few things...

1.My grammar is little mess up...but that can be fix

2.My English sucks a Little so reason why bad grammar

3.This would be my First hosted Project in a Long time

4.Um....im not...The best Making very complex post but enough for details...but will do my best!

Um..Hope you don't mined me Joining

PcsNHck.gif

thumbs-up-gif.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back