• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater: The Perfect Order

DaughterofAthena said:
Hello there!
We are trying to get a hosted project so right now we are waiting to find out whether or not that is actually going to happen. As soon as we know more, we will let everyone here know.
Cool beans. Holla when ya got the info.

Peace yo. I got's homework ta do.

(B')

LOL I feel so badass right now idk whyXD

Arkytior said:
You sound so formal Athena
It's just Eye
:P
Yeah it's just me.(^.^)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Cool beans. Holla when ya got the info.
Peace yo. I got's homework ta do.

(B')

LOL I feel so badass right now idk whyXD

Yeah it's just me.(^.^)

[/QUOTE]
( :P )

DaughterofAthena said:
I am a very formal kind of GM though. That's just me...

giphy.gif

Arkytior said:
Why do you say that? The only difference a hosted project offers is having many things running at once. An individual isn't expected to be in everything
Seriously I normally type up two paragraphs but it takes over an hour to type from my phone. Cause I check for typing mistakes. To me it best for me to stick to casual rp .

Shippo said:
Seriously I normally type up two paragraphs but it takes over an hour to type from my phone. Cause I check for typing mistakes. To me it best for me to stick to casual rp .
So you are not interested because it is detailed... not because it is a hosted project. Correct?

We are just trying to make sure that no one runs away because they don't understand what a hosted project is.

I'm gonna unwatch this thread so I don't come back home from my road trip to a zillion alerts - I expect @Atom to text me with any significant developments.

welian said:
I'm gonna unwatch this thread so I don't come back home from my road trip to a zillion alerts - I expect @Atom to text me with any significant developments.
If we have any significant updates, I can tag you as well. That would bring you back.

DaughterofAthena said:
So you are not interested because it is detailed... not because it is a hosted project. Correct?
We are just trying to make sure that no one runs away because they don't understand what a hosted project is.
Hosted projects seem to always be details. I just not think I have the time. Maybe if I wasnt working 12hr days. Thank you for the offer

Hello all! It is so wonderful to see the amount of interest! I can tell we will have a strong group of RPers bound for lots of fun and excitement!

CelticHero37 said:
Hello all! It is so wonderful to see the amount of interest! I can tell we will have a strong group of RPers bound for lots of fun and excitement!
Everyone, meet CelticHero37! He is the original idea man behind this whole rp and he is a good friend of mine.

Your characters will simply be calling him: Lord Death.

CelticHero37 said:
*stares at Lord Death picture* .... WHY?

Perhaps, but you are @The Suspicious Eye , so maybe you are just being suspicious >.>

Also, thank you Siren for that wonderful introduction! This would not have become a reality without the help of my friends and the talented team of moderators.

DaughterofAthena said:
Alright! I will keep you in the loop!
Alright thanksu! I'll look a bit more into it and give a closer gander (I'm guilty of skimming). Doubt you can scare me away though, detailed is a magical word so I know at the very least I expect some level of detail, and it keeps me from slacking on my own writing doing bigger and more detailed posts. :)

I'm curious, as far as 'partners' come, are we going to end up pairing up with a selected person as our main partner, or will it be more free form where as no weapon tends to be always with a certain meister? I do know in the series its possible for meisters to use various weapons, though it usually does focus upon one particular partner they work the most with. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back