• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater Roleplay

Aukanai

crazy = genius
First off all, I haven't watched Soul Eater for awhile, so something I write here might not match up to the anime/manga. Only OCs will be accepted, this is merely a roleplay based off of Soul Eater.

BASIC OVERVIEW [SOME TWEAKS MADE]

Enter Quills Academy where students - weapons (humans who have the ability to transform into weapons) and meisters (the wielders of the weapons) - will find a partner and begin their training. 

The goal of the school's meister students is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the weapon and turn them into "death scythes", weapons capable of being used by Shinigami.

[Some quests and villains are bound to appear throughout the roleplay]

@Aukanai I wish to participate in this roleplay, when it's open. I can play as the weapon, or Meister. I do have a question. Will this be a hosted project?

I'd love to join in as well, if possible. I guess as a Meister, to add some variety...?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do know that, I was just saying I'd like to be a weapon but If there(?) isn't enough meisters I'll be one of them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's right, I'll play more than one character (if needed) to make sure everyone can get their ideal role~

I'll make the 'hosted project' page in a few hours or tomorrow. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back