• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
S
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

This is a detailed fandom alternate universe roleplay based on the anime/manga titled Soul Eater. It will feature a story in which witches become part of the DWMA in order to take on the larger enemy... the witch's order! For more details, join in the fun and see what happens!
Lord Death, Jacy Thames, Mayra Feivel and Silas Benedict

SaturdayThe situation in which the grim reaper found himself was definitely an interesting one. “It's a pickle. That much is for sure.” He tapped his fingers upon the brim of the mirror that occupied the very center of the death room as he tried to think things through.

And although he was thinking things through, that wasn’t what the other occupant of the death room processed as their current position. To her, it looked like Lord Death was completely ignoring her and that wasn’t something she was about to tolerate. “A pickle? A pickle?! I really don’t think you’re understanding the gravity of our situation here, Mr. Death. I’m risking my thousand lifetimes by simply even being here and we don’t have anywhere else to go, now. No one will take us in anymore. And I won’t go back begging to Mommy. Surely you of all beings know what a disaster that would be.”

“I know. I know, Jacy. I know. I heard you, but this… this is not something easily helped.” Somehow, Lord Death sounded uncertain. It hadn’t seemed as though that would’ve been possible.

“What do you mean it’s not easily helped? Even you and Eibon never wanted to complete the weapon project. It was Arachne who finalized that work. You're not the one who started the war on witches which means you can work with us.” Jacy had done more than enough of her own research to know the history of where the hatred witches bred towards the DWMA came from and she somehow managed to go deep enough that that hatred never boiled in her own soul. Impatience and stubbornness could boil inside her, though. “Dammit! I know it isn’t really as hard as you’re making it out to be, Mr. Death.” A red soulfire bubbled around her, even with soul protect in place, and a lion’s mane started to take shape giving her anger a face.

“Jacy. Jacy. I can’t do this now. I need to consult the death scythes before making a decision like the one you’re asking for. For now, you’re safe and we’ll trial you and your comrades in classes this week. I need to see how that goes first. Surely you must understand how fragile such details are.” Lord Death really didn’t want to have to fight in his own territory, not when she was trying to ask for help and not when she clearly needed it, but if she continued to ramp up, it would go there. “We will try.”

Mere mention of the weapons created by consuming the souls of her sisters had Jacy nearly growling, but as Lord Death’s white gloved hand started growing in threat, Jacy managed to pull herself back and she inhaled a deep breath. It seemed as though she held it for the longest time, but eventually, Jacy let it go again. “Alright. Classes for now. An attempt at integration, as you initially described it then. I’m still looking for more, though. I hope you know that Mr. Death.”

“I know, Jacy. I know.”

The lion witch in the flesh sighed, turned, and exited the death room, her soul wavelength once again within her own control and undetectable to anyone but Lord Death himself. He sighed as the door closed, and then he muttered to himself, “What to do. What to do. This is not going to go well.” It was just a prediction on his part, but the grim reaper remained fairly confident in it nonetheless.

It had been Jacy who came to him. Jacy, the daughter of the grand witch herself, had presented herself willingly to the headmaster of the DWMA and had offered her comrades up as well, in exchange for the DWMA’s assistance in taking down the Witch’s Order. The group of young witches was apparently tired living by rules designed by old hags and on top of that, Lord Death had the aching suspicion that Jacy was just a rebellious one who wanted to show her mom what she could do. He couldn’t deny that she had some points, though. It had been a witch - ultimately - who had started the DWMA’s conflict against the remaining witches in the world. However, unacknowledged by Jacy, witches had done plenty to earn his ire including Jacy herself. That magic they had… somehow it always lured them to villainy. Lord Death could only wonder what Jacy proposed to fix that.

Meanwhile, he had two days to explain to the students of his esteemed academy that a small number of witches would be joining them in their classes. He had two days to tell aspiring death scythes that he was going to allow witches to walk right in front of them - the very souls they needed to complete their perfected forms - and tell them that they couldn’t claim their souls. First, he would have to talk to the staff.

SundayHe’d made a decision. Now he had to stick to that decision, and that involved summoning his two most trusted meister professors to the Death Room for a conference. Lord Death knew that there would be problems with the decision he’d made and Silas and Mayra were the two he anticipated would be best equipped to help him prepare for those problems and address them before it was too late. On this particular day, Lord Death would appear to them in the mirror that decorated the center of the vast and open room. That was where he waited as the two of them walked in together, likely discussing a variety of different things that the Grim Reaper might have summoned them for in the first place.

“Mayra! Silas! Nice to see you! Nice to see you!” Lord Death greeted them in his usually jubilant fashion, acting as though not a thing was wrong with the world. “I imagine you’ve used your week off to put together some fascinating new lesson plans for our students, yes?”

His easygoing and free attitude always made Mayra smile. “Uhm… sure! If that’s what you were expecting us to do, then that’s what we did!” Of course, the very way she said it gave away that planning lessons was not at all what she had used her time off for. It had been thanksgiving break, after all, and Mayra had a family of her own that she’d gone to visit. It wasn’t often she found time to see them given her importance as a 3-star meister at the DWMA.

Silas frowned, his voice far more melancholy than his fellow staff members. “I didn’t. Was there an issue with my lesson plans? Did something change?” He had spent the week off with his in-laws, a clearly unwanted widower. But the only way to repair a relationship was to work at it, he supposed. At least that’s what he hoped. He adjusted his beret and looked to Lord Death.

If Lord Death could smile, he would’ve. His face was a mask like it always was, though. Their responses matched them and he’d fully expected that. Now was the time to end the casual conversation, though, and Lord Death was anxious as a Grim Reaper could be about it. “Well, starting tomorrow, some things very well may need to be adjusted,” he began. “I’ve had the pleasure of meeting a young witch - Jocelyn. She’s actually requesting DWMA aide. And I’ve decided that starting tomorrow, we will be trialing some witches within our academy.”

Silas face contorted for a moment, unable to decide between dread and rage, before settling on a calm, practiced neutral. “Come again, Lord Death? I am hoping dearly that I have heard you wrong, but how can you possibly expect us to police this? The DWMA is no ordinary school and we have innumerable incidents that would be unacceptable anywhere else. And now you want to drop witches, with the pull of magic, the historic enemy of the DWMA along with our students, who have their own proclivity for chaos? Someone is going to be killed. This is madness.”

It was Mayra who held out a hand, trying to reign in Silas’s obvious distress. “Hold on, Silas,” she said smoothly. “Perhaps we did mishear or maybe we misunderstood. There are, after all, witches immune to the pull of magic. Perhaps it’s those that he refers to?” Her eyebrows raised in question before she returned her attention to Lord Death. “Lord Death, could you please explain yourself further so that we might understand?”

“You did not misunderstand me. While Tanuki witches are certainly welcome as well, they are not the ones to whom I was referring. I understand that our academy here can already be quite wild. However, the fact that we have such skilled weapons and meisters teaching surely makes us the safest place for us to try teaching witches ways in which they might safely coexist with us. Those that live here in Death City are already used to chaos as it is. It brings them closer to us so that we can keep an eye on them, and it’s something that may grow into a potential alliance. And I am being highly selective of whom these trial students are, as well. A historic enemy does not necessarily mean a permanent enemy.”

Mayra let out a rather overly dramatic sigh. “I really wish you would’ve consulted us about this earlier, Lord Death. After all, we’re the ones who will have to deal with them most frequently.” She was clearly resigned to avoid argument at the present moment, but that didn't mean she was pleased with the decision the reaper had made.

Silas shook his head. “This is simply irresponsible. It should have never started with children. Especially not a trial run at a school like this.”

“Silas, children are more flexible, less stuck in their ways, more adaptable to change. Surely, you know the truth behind that having one of your own.”

“I also know they’re emotional, unstable, and in some ways more fragile. Might I remind you we have students who go around in full on face paint?”

“We’ve had teachers like that as well,” Mayra had to point out.

Silas took a long breath. “Lord Death, I’ve trusted and abided by your decisions for 25 years, both as a student and a professor. I will teach them to the best of my ability as I always have. But so help me, if this goes wrong. If this blows up, and my students, or God forbid, my son gets caught in the crossfire? I will not forgive.”

“Understood, Silas. I trust things will be just fine. It may take time, but things will work out.” They had to now. “Our new students will be attending classes tomorrow. All of our professors will be present in case of chaos. Mayra, you will be teaching. I expect you have a lesson prepared that you can adjust as needed to accomodate our new variety.”

“Understood.”

MondayMayra was the first to arrive in her classroom on the morning that everyone would be returning from break as was to be expected given it was her lesson to teach. However, even in those seemingly ordinary circumstances, she was even earlier than usual. She had no idea what to expect from the students in reaction to witches joining the classroom and she felt like being early would help her be prepared… somehow. Of course, none of them would be arriving as early as she was and given she didn’t know what to expect, preparing was hard. Despite that, something about early felt better than just on time.

She wouldn’t be able to formally inform anyone of their new alliance with some of the young witch community until class officially started. Surely someone would notice, though. Surely…

Attention students! It is the first day back from Thanksgiving break! There will be new students in the classroom. Witches are not using soul protect so anyone with soul perception can know precisely what they are. They should also notice, though, that none of the staff is reacting in a violent manner. Proceed how you believe your character would do so, but please make sure your post ends with your character being in the classroom so that teachers can intervene in the likely chaos that is about to begin.

Misuteeku Misuteeku shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Deadeyelee Deadeyelee AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 CelticHero37 CelticHero37 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Seha Seha L Libero Exanis Exanis Solarknight Solarknight Add Add

Alain Benedict

derpderp.png

Monday Morning

Alain's break had been pretty disappointing, he mused as he stood under a cold dorm shower. There was nothing like a cold shower in the morning to keep him from falling asleep in the shower. Again. Thanksgiving still failed to be as advertised. Sure there was plenty of good food, and there was family. He was pretty sure his grandparents weren't thankful for him right now. He didn't think any of them were. Gone were the antics with his older cousins, except the occasional rough house, which seemed...rougher than usual. But he knew they'd come around. All of them would. Maybe it'd be easier to address if they'd talk about the elephant in the room, which he was not privy to. And maybe it wasn't his place to be a part of, he decided as he dried off, and loosely styled his hair. He didn't like the way they looked at Dad, but he didn't want to make things worse.

Dad. That was another thing. Alain pulled his personal effects from the sink, fastening the little cross around his neck, and reverently tying a baby blue ribbon around his ankle before getting dressed. Maybe he had pushed away a little too hard. Or not hard enough. He loved him, but he was so... different. So cold and serious. He yawned, the cold water already wearing off. The sun had scarcely shown the faintest edge on the horizon. Alain was always just over an hour early. That way he could sleep until it was time for class, and maybe not be so tired. He pulled on a pair of well worn canvas slip-ons and headed out. Death City was always alive, even in times like this if you listen carefully. A waking giant, with tendrils of chaos rising with the sun, dozens of little daily stories. Alain was too tired to listen right now. He was going to be even more tired when he had to trudge up the stairs. It was a good thing he was somewhat fit, even for a bag of bones. His father had demanded it, if he was to be allowed to be enrolled in the DWMA.

The other part of getting up early was beating the sun, and into the sweet, sweet air conditioning. He blinked as he realized he was halfway up the stairs, wiping a small line of drool from his mouth. He must have dazed out. All the more reason to put just a little more pep in his step. The little bell fastened to the ribbon on his ankle began to jingle as he increased his pace, and a soft smile built on his face by the time he made it to the classroom. He offered a groggy "Good morning," to the recently arrived professor, before taking a seat and closing his eyes, comfy in his sweater and in the presence of a 3-Star meister. One of his father's colleagues.

Danger
It pressed on him in his rest.
Danger
He fled his phantasmal foe, his body stirring slightly in sleep, the bell tingling on his ankle.
DANGER
He awoke with a start and a squeak, catching flashes of soul perception as he did so, his heart racing. Nightmares were nothing new. Neither was the fear. But the persisting sense of impending peril? No he could not remember feeling this before.

"P-Professor....? I might just be...loopy but I feel like... something's...wrong." He looked to her, speaking softly.

Tosomore & Azuman
CLXiLnYUkAAqLd7.png66219296_1615218328627763_1427447339433314254_n.jpg
Interaction: Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
Fate had an odd way of working out. That was an excuse that Tosomore Ariquando had heard endless times from her mother.

It was used whenever she was left to the supervision of her mother's feeble underlings, whenever she had to look after herself, or when she was excluded from her mother's violent partying. Of course, Tosomore wasn't convinced such a thing as fate existed. Her mother never defined it properly, and the definitions Tosomore found on her own seemed too sporadic and unreasonable to accept. Fate hadn't brought her to Death City, Jacy had brought her. The promises of understanding had brought her. A chance to learn more about what the Order couldn't teach was what brought her. And all she had to do in order to attain that information was accept the Academy's rules and submit herself as a student.

Seemed simple enough, her desire to bully things with her dead toys was often curtailed by curiosity, so as long as the information kept coming she was determined to keep the corpses and the ghosts underground where they belonged.

But as she approached the D.W.M.A, she couldn't help but imagine what it would look like overrun with undead monstrosities of all shapes and sizes. If she were a lesser Witch, she might've openly sighed wistfully as she saw a perfect tower in the distance for a giant corpse monster to climb on.

So captivated by the possible Zombie apocalypses a setting such as this supplied, Tosomore didn't even notice or care for the numerous students who stopped and stared as she approached. She didn't care much for them either, and was content with letting them gawk at the pale, tall girl all wrapped up in a weird straight jacket. She wouldn't be deterred, her mother had demanded she unwrap herself whenever they interacted, often claiming the comfy attire was unfitting somehow. Now that her mother was a fugitive and she was betraying the Order, she found no reason to restrain herself. And so she restrained herself, like having an eternal blanket wrapping up every bit of her arms.

Tosomore paused and slowly closed her eyes as she wiggled her arms in the restrictive cloth. She didn't stand there long, but apparently it was long enough for one of the students to make a move.

"Hey!"

Tosomore opened her eyes to see a boy grinning at her with his arms crossed, "I always knew that one day luck would swing my way and one of you'd be dumb enough to deliver yourselves to my feet!" he laughed before closing his eyes and giving an exaggerated shrug "But everyone said I was being ridiculous, 'No witch would ever come right to the school, Azu! You're just being stupid! Stop talking in my class and do your work!'"

Tosomore took approximately seven seconds to blink before tilting her head, "Wha-?"

"But now who's in the wrong, huh!?!" He shouted before pointing towards her "I can see the fear in your eyes, Witch. Somewhere in that bottomless void of destruction you call a soul is a mind capable of recognizing the rapid approach of your end!"

"...I-"

"Not that it matters, because before I enter class today I'll have said soul writhing in my grasp before I sprinkle some salt, some parsley and even a tad of spice on it and proceed to devour it in front of everyone who claimed I would never have the chance!" Azuman closed his eyes again and adopted a fighting stance "So prepare yourself, because even without a meister, I've got more than enough unfiltered power flowing through my veins to beat you down.... here! And now!"

Flexing his fists, they started to change into large metal balls, and with a grit of his teeth spikes erupted from those balls before he clanged them together "Now!" he spun in place before rearing back and opening his eyes "Get ready for-!"

She was gone.

Azuman blinked, frozen mid-jab before he immediately singled out the nearest NOT student and rushed over "Where?"

They hesitantly pointed towards the school, and he gave them a casual smirk before racing after his destiny.

Tosomore moved through the halls with methodical steps, her pace slowed by the fact that she kept getting distracted by things on her way to class. But this time it wasn't because she wondered how they'd look being overrun by zombies, it was more the fact that she'd have to familiarize herself with the area. She was supposed to be a student now, so getting lost would be a waste of time. She was good at remembering interiors, but there were other things to keep her distracted. Like the architecture, or the odd decorations here and there.

She stopped beside a rather imposing spiky mace that hanging on the wall, wondering why they even had it here. Wasn't the whole point of this school that students would be the weapons? She didn't have long to ponder such thoughts, as the Mace suddenly seemed to fall from its position. Tosomore stepped back out off the way as it careened to the ground and slammed into it, and now she was more confused as to why it hadn't been properly secured. This was a school, right? Her mother seemed like the type to leave dangerous decorations next to students, but-

"You're pretty stealthy despite the restraints." a voice emanated from the spiky mace "I guess I just underestimated you."

Tosomore once more took several seconds to blink as the Mace began to change before her very eyes. Soon that same student from outside formed, kneeling with one hand behind his back, "That was my initial failing, but I'm not exactly the type to make the same mistake twice."

The hand behind his back formed into a spiky metal ball again, a grin slowly spreading his face before he burst into action, swinging his spiked hand from behind him-

-into absolutely nothing.

Azuman took a deep breath as his hand returned to normal, but the grin soon returned wider than before as he glanced down the hall "Hmm, looks like we've got a wily one."

Tosomore was pretty sure her class was supposed to be down this hall, but there wasn't a guarantee that it'd be ready yet. She had come pretty early, and though the students and architecture had been distracting her the entire way here it wasn't exactly like she was racing the bell or anything. Still, she could at least knock to make sure the teacher was in. Her eyes found the door, and one of the belts hanging from her straight jacket arose and began moving towards it. But then, one of the the doors between her and her classroom swung open out of nowhere and slammed right into her face-first. Tosomore stumbled back, leaning to the side as her balance had been sufficiently thrown off.

"I'll give you credit."

Tosomore looked up to see that very same boy from before leaning against the inside of the door, who immediately looked at her before smirking "I've never seen anyone who couldn't use their arms run so quickly."

"I didn't run, I walked." Tosomore stated before nodding to him "You take too long to finish talking."

"Maybe," he shrugged before stepping away from the door "but despite what some may say, I'm not dumb enough to lose a perfectly good Witch Soul four times."

Tosomore tilted her head before asking "When was the third?"

"Not important," he raised his hands "What is, however , is this!!!"

He slammed his hands together and they formed into spiky maces once more "No cool lines, no dramatic pauses, just us kicking the crap out of each other for the next five minutes. I mean... if you last that long."

Tosomore gave a stale hum at that before turning and walking towards her classroom. She still wasn't risking being late but she really needed to know if the teacher was-

"Hey hey hey, hold up!" Azuman slid between the door before clanking his mace hands together "I'm not exactly adopting this sick fighting stance for nothing, lady. So whip out whatever crazy black magic you got and let's do this."

"Sorry, but I'm supposed to go to this class." Tosomore stated before looking around the hall "Fighting now would either take so long that I'd end up missing some of it, or destroying most of this hallway. This hallway is part of this building, and I was told that destroying this building would not be permissible. Ergo, I cannot fight you according to the current context. If you would like to schedule your comeuppance for another time, please contact me at one of the following-"

"Too many words, not enough blows." Azuman said before diving at her, Tosomore collapsed backwards as he sailed over her, several belts holding her up as the two locked eyes. Azuman landed in an action roll before spinning to find Tosomore using one of her belts to open the door. Rushing after her, Azuman slid in just as she began moving towards the seats.

His eyes immediately landed on the other two occupants: Professor Feivel and Alain. He immediately gestured towards them with one off his mace hands "Don't worry guys, I got her on the run!" he glanced back to the Witch "She's not getting-"

His declaration ended in a stunned gasp as he watched her settled into a seat, "We may begin at the discretion of the mentor."

"That's my seat!"

Tosomore looked around herself before shrugging "Is there any identification on it that I haven't noticed?"

"Holding my seat as a hostage, huh?" Azuman gave a nervous swallow before grinning "Cunning strategy, but I've destroyed my seat over less than you. So maybe find something else to cower behind."

He summoned as much of his charisma as he could to maintain his poker face, hoping she wouldn't be able to call his bluff. So many scenarios in the past had led to him destroying his seats that he was already on probation for classroom property damage. Damn it... of all the things she could've hidden behind!

[class name=Container minWidth="801px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, #f2f2c0); width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=Container maxWidth="800px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, #f2f2c0); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Gradient minWidth="801px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, transparent); position: relative; z-index: 2; height: 20px; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=Gradient maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=Background minWidth="801px"] height: 550px; overflow: auto; min-width: 325px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin-top: -20px; [/class] [class name=Background maxWidth="800px"] height: 400px; overflow: auto; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 2%; [/class] [class name=BackBox minWidth="801px"] border-radius: 15px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/black-thread-light.png); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 90%; max-width: 825px; height: 85%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=BackBox maxWidth="800px"] margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=SideTitle minWidth="801px"] width: 100%; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; font-size: 20px; height: 34px; text-align: center; color: #808080; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: 7px; opacity: 0.6; line-height: 1.5em; [/class] [class name=SideTitle maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=SideBox minWidth="801px"] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 4px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=SideBox maxWidth="800px" minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 2px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=SideBox maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 8px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=IconBox minWidth="801px"] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; margin-top: 50px; [/class] [class name=IconBox maxWidth="800px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=MainBox minWidth="801px"] width: 95%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; margin-top: 4%; height: 89%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 20px; [/class] [class name=MainBox maxWidth="800px" minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; height: 100%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 18px; [/class] [class name=MainBox maxWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; height: 100%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=Subtitle] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 18px; margin: 10px 0px; text-align: center; color: #808080; font-family: Roboto Slab; [/class] [class name=Side minWidth="801px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 19%; height: 100%; margin-left: 2%; [/class] [class name=Side maxWidth="800px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; width: 20%; height: 90%; margin-right: 2%; margin-top: 30px; [/class] [class name=Main minWidth="801px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 76%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=Main maxWidth="800px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 78%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=BottomBorder] background-color: #bfbfbf; height: 2px; width: 76%; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=SideBorder minWidth="801px"] height: 375px; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 2px; background-color: #bfbfbf; opacity: 0.6; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; margin-left: 1%; margin-right: 0.5%; [/class] [class name=SideBorder maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollMain minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollMain maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollSide minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; margin-left: 6px; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollSide maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=Icon] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/JSA3HrT.jpg); position: relative; background-size: cover; height: 100px; max-width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [div class=Gradient][/div][div class=Container][div class=Background][div class=BackBox][div class=Side][div class=IconBox][div class=Icon][/div][/div][div class=SideTitle]Kenny[/div][div class=SideBox][div class=HiddenScrollSide]Location:
DWMA

Mood:
Furious

Interaction:
Mayra

Mentions:
Tosomore
Azuman
Alain

Tags:
Lady Warlock Lady Warlock
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

[/div][/div][/div][div class=SideBorder][/div][div class=Main][div class=MainBox][div class=HiddenScrollMain]Thanksgiving passed and the break was over. Without classes, Kenny spent the majority of his break training by himself in order to get stronger and improve. He would run until he couldn't feel his legs, punch until his knuckles started bleeding and spar with other students. However, with classes in session again, his routine would have to stop. Just thinking about it made him frustrated already. Why did he have to sit in class instead of training? Kenny would rarely pay attention in class anyways. He thought it was simply a waste of time. Nevertheless, he still attended classes in order to graduate.

Kenny forced himself out of bed. With a sigh, he sat on the edge of his bed and scratched his hair while letting out a yawn after. "Classes are starting already...? What a pain...", he said to himself slightly frustrated. After cursing to himself silently for a few minutes, he stood up and prepared himself for today's class. It wasn't normal for Kenny to be frustrated during mornings but today was an exception. After taking a shower, eating breakfast and dressing himself, he made his way to DWMA.

The DWMA was never a place that Kenny enjoyed being in. It was only the 2nd semester and he had already caused multiple incidents and problems. His temper and hot head would cause him to disrupt classes and get into fights with other students. This caused other students to stay avoid him as they didn't want to get caught up in his anger tantrums. Kenny reached the front gates of the DWMA and stared at the towering building for a few seconds. He let out a sigh and walked into the school with his usual frown. Already, he could hear other students whispering about him. "Hey...stay away from him..." and "Let's hope he doesn't get mad on the first day of the 2nd semester..." and such were the sentences he could make out. Kenny always tried his best ignore them but a few remarks would always get on his nerves. In fact, Kenny stopped in his tracks when he heard another student calling him out. "Look at him, he acts all tough but he never has anything to show for it. What a fake", said the student while letting out a laugh. Kenny couldn't ignore it. He clenched his fists and stared back at the student with cold, menacing eyes. Just his stare enough was able to frighten the student. Kenny wanted to give him a piece of his mind but he stopped himself. It wasn't worth his time and effort. He looked straight in front of him and continued walking to his class.

It was at this moment where the sounds of yelling could be heard. Judging from the voice, it was probably Azuman, the battle hungry mace. Kenny however didn't pay much attention to his yelling as something else disturbed him more. He could feel the presence of a witch. Soul perception were one of his abilities that Kenny would focus on improving. He had enough confidence in himself and in his soul perception that he wasn't mistaking it for something else. Kenny picked up his pace and started running to the soul. Closer...closer...closer...each second he ran he could feel the soul's presence getting stronger. Kenny stood in front of his classroom door stared at it. There was no mistaking it now, a witch lies beyond this door.

Kenny opened the door causing a loud bang as the door hit the wall. He stepped in and looked around the room. He spotted Azuman―loud as usual―, Alain―being listless as usual―and his teacher in the classroom...and a witch. Kenny's eyes widened as he stared blankly at the witch. Kenny would usually be loud and cause a ruckus but this was different. When Kenny was truly mad, he became quiet and didn't show expression. He spoke in a monotone and chilling voice as he said to his teacher "Hey, teach....Is this a joke?.....What's a witch doing here?", while clenching his fist.
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=Gradient style="background: linear-gradient(transparent, #f2f2c0); margin-top: -20px;"][/div]
Code made by Rustic

Cleopatra Levine
3f1679082f28d04328d5c6b8a11ca46b.jpg

The academy kids are gonna freak..." Cleopatra thought, hearing her deadpan voice in her head. She wasn't looking forward to today. It would be her first day at the Death Weapon Meister Academy, her first day at the school that fought her kind. It was a weird thought, but no matter how uncomfortable today could get, it was definitely better than helping her mom murder people.

Cleo walked with her hands in her pockets and shoulders slouched. The cat bell around her neck tinkled with every step. Her instincts told her to walk close to the shadows, but she ignored those instincts because she thought that would look too evil. Instead she just kept walking. Ignoring the stares and attention that being a black cat Witch would bring. "Just get to the classroom..."

As she walked down the hall, her cat ears twitched as she heard some kind of commotion coming from a classroom. It sounded like a boy was itching for a fight. She didn't have any context for the situation, so she couldn't say for sure if this situation was caused by a Witch being in the classroom or not, but it was a possibility. She wasn't going to be the only Witch in the class.

Cleo looked at the classroom number. It was her classroom. "Great...," she thought, before walking in. She took a few steps into the room and paused to take in the scene. It looked like a few students had already arrived, a few boys and a girl in a straight jacket. She stared at the boys with an uninterested expression and didn't try to pull any attention to her feline-like self, that is until one of the boys said. "Hey, teach....Is this a joke?.....What's a witch doing here?"

Without missing a beat, Cleo replied in her deadpan voice. "Because we're your new classmates. She unenthusiastically gestured with her hands. "Surprise." She slid her hands into her pockets and quickly glanced over at the professor as if to say "sorry for stealing your thunder," but her face stayed a blank, teenaged expression.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock L Libero GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

Last edited:
K I N G

Ω

"I will become the strongest, so that I can protect those who can't protect themselves!"

Arthur Julias King
Thanksgiving break was... interesting, to say the least. Among Arthurs peers, he had one of the most inquisitive and interesting experiences. For the time he wasn't at school, he was across the Ocean, where he spent personal time with his brother Luthur. It had only been a few months, but he had to admit, the bustling streets of Death City, the Dazzling of the lights at night, and even the taste of the oh so popular Death Robbins couldn't compare to his home kingdoms sweets and community. Although the community was a bit overbearing sometimes. Once he arrived back to the Kingdom, he was met with Dazzling lights, boisterous music, and a parade that seemed to go on forever. He was giving hugs, handshakes, and autographs for hours until his wrist welted as if sprained. The first few days alone were consecutive back to back balls and parties, hosted wonderfully by Aunt Regina. He ate and drank to his heart's content, and reconnected with his loved ones. His brother especially, the man he respected and looked up to most of all. His father was... still bedridden, and his condition left much to be desired, but he tried to not let that weigh him down. Arthur had done the smallest amount of work possible during the break, while he definitely loved hard work and admired the concept of pushing past his limits, he also respected time away and taking a break. There was such a thing as overwork after all. But that didn't mean he let himself slack off. One of the things he did once again that he missed most was fighting with Luthur, an activity he indulged himself in whenever he got the chance. But after all, was said and done, he found himself back once again in his home in Death City. And after the break, Arthur expected to come back to what he felt was his new world, his new reality. But the second he took those first steps up towards Death Weapon Meister Academy, he knew something was horribly, horribly wrong. He could sense it, from the wariness of the students around him to the way people whispered among themselves in the halls on their way to class. His new Reality was going to break into several different fragments.

The final straw came when he sensed her soul, or more accurately, their souls. It gave him that feeling, that overwhelming feeling of fear. When he was young he had felt it with the little Soul Perception he had, the Soul of a Witch. Great, overbearing, and overzealous power. Not only in Magic, but the power she held over him, the power she had at that moment, to let him live, or to kill him. He hated that feeling. And sensing those two souls brought back a notion of fear and anger that made Arthur practically shake in fear, and more so, rage. Arthur ran through the halls of students, weaving around students and teachers with a sense of agility you'd find in only the rarest cases of teenage angst, getting closer and closer to the source, until it became clear that it most likely was his own classroom. And found that it was already open. Arthur ran into the classroom and found himself face to face with one of the two Witches he had felt. She was a girl, not that much shorter than him, with a punk rock attire and jet black hair that only slightly hid the blood jewels that acted as her eyes. She seemed so... normal, and her appearance would have easily fooled him. But her soul, it felt like the woman's did back then. Maybe not as boisterous or as abhorrent, but a witches soul no less. It took every ounce of willpower he had to not attack her then and there. He wanted to, he wanted to act, he wanted to strike first! But there was no way a witch could just come onto school property and still be alive. He had to be sensible. He had to be open-minded. As much anger as he felt, such heething hatred and anguish hidden behind his blue eyes, there had to be a reason behind this. "Excuse my tardiness but I feel something might be a bit off here." He spat between clenched teeth. "Mind clearing this up for me?" He struggled to leave out the "before I make a mistake", that would have naturally followed his question.

coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar

“So here’s the thing my thanksgiving break was absolutely amazing! You won’t believe what Serenity had all set up for me back home! It was the most delicious food anyone has ever eaten mixing in with the best pie! You had to be there to really understand how amazing it was!” Kamilia was bantering to some unnamed students who she considered friends about how great her break was. However it looked like Kamilia was more excited about it then her friends actually were...I mean Kamilia was sorta not sitting down and slamming her hands on the tables in the cafeteria. Her exciting conversation was ruined by all the noise she was hearing. “One minute!” She spoke as she ran to where the noise was.

“Hey! Stop bullying her.” Kamilia was quick to rush to where the mace was however before she even got there she noticed they were gone. She looked toward where the classroom was and entered. “Professor Mayra you missed it!” She pointed at Azuman, “He was bullying this new student! He was transformed and everything. Azuman what’s your problem? There isn’t anything wrong with her.” She states not knowing Tosomore was a witch, “She’s just a friendly face.”

Kamilia stopped her pointing fingers and was quick to notice her partner standing next to Professor Mayra, “Bunny!” Kamilia greeted her weapon partner happily. “How was your break? I hope it was as awesome as mine!”

After noticing her partner she remembered exactly why she was near professor Mayra and the question didn’t occur to her on why Alain was there either. Kamilia looked over the class again, “There!” She pointed at Tosomore, “She’s new! I don’t recognize her.” Kamilia eagerly pointed to Tosomore once again having no idea that Tosomore was a witch. It was something she lacked knowledge of without soul perception. She also came in after Kenny's remark and so hadn't heard any mention of it. Kamilia wandered over to Tosomore, “Hi! I am Kamilia. What’s your name?” Kamilia asked offering her hand to Tosomore with a big bright smile across her face.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

Ben Agnew
"Ugh..." Ben woke up from his slumber, his alarm screeching a disconcerting sound that irritated his ears. Slowly rising up from his bed he grabbed the grabbed the clock, whilst fumbling with it, and turned off the alarm. With the silence of the room returning, Ben quietly thought to himself. Returning to his soft and comfortable bed was a very tempting option. He had managed to receive the perfect, comfortable warmth when he woke up to it. Though the answer came clear to Ben as he sighed. Pulling off the blankets off his bed, he began to prepare for his dreaded school. Carelessly folding the blankets, he tossed it onto the bed and went off to brush his teeth and splash some water on his face. After his cleaning he dressed up for school and headed for school, eating a chocolate bar along the way.

The first step he took into the academy he knew something was off. The students seemed to be more noisy, much to his displeasure, than usual. He walked by them and heard some of what was the ruckus about. Apparently, there was some witches being transferred into the academy. He would not care for such news, after all if the school accepted these witches than there had to of been a reason why, if not for the new drama that would manifest from their appearance. Rubbing his forehead in annoyance, he sighed. "Great... Just when I thought school can't get worse" Between managing doing as little work as possible and restraining himself when talking to someone else. Continuing to walk to his class, he managed to arrive at a reasonable time to compared to his other arrival times.

He spotted Prince Charming, Boar Idiot, that one very stubborn girl, Brooding McGee, Mr.Benedict's son, and two girls he had never seen before. He didn't need to use soul perception to connect the dots. Since pretty much everyone was crowding, looking, at the girls he would assume that they were the witches that the school was talking about. And it was going to get pretty hectic seeing that Prince Charming and Brooding McGee was giving the witches some rather intense stares. Where they in love or something? All jokes aside, he decided to head to the farthest corner away from the drama and sat himself down. Taking out some ear plugs, he plug them into his ears and waited for the drama to draw out. The last thing he wanted was to involve himself into drama that he didn't want partake in.

A thought suddenly came into his mind. If a witch turned Prince Charming into a toad, would he turn back if someone kissed him? Ben contemplated at this thought. Prince Charming was technically a prince, or something that he heard about from others chattering, and if he turned into a frog by one of these witches, would a fair maiden be able to cancel out the witch's magic with a kiss? Aside from the fact that he didn't know if witches could even use polymorph and that the witch would have to be a frog witch, it was a very important question he would need to ask one day.

Last edited:
tumblr_py2iqlNuQt1t8pw9lo1_1280.jpg
Shizuka Hori | 保利静香
L O C A T I O N | Classroom – DWMA
M O O D | Confused

Thanksgiving break had finally come to an end. The false smiles to the feeble promises that were made between her and the other children of the elite had come to a pause. Shizuka had booked the earliest flight out of Japan possible, but it was not soon enough. Jet-lagged and sluggish, she rose from her bed and groaned, cursing the morning for existing at such an early time. She quickly brushed her teeth and took a long glance at her reflection. It was not good. Her skin had already become dry because of the lack of humidity in the air and her hair went in all sorts of directions. Unable to work with her copious amount of bed hair, she decided against doing anything with it. Instead, she brushed out all the knots she could and rushed to put on her school clothing. Dabbing on some blush and a coral lip gloss, she put on the finishing touches to her face before she headed out for DWMA.
--------​
She instantly sensed them from the entrance, there was no mistaking it. The witches with auras of all sorts indeed existed within the classroom. For half a semester at DWMA, the students had been taught that the witches were the enemy. That they supposed to hunt them down and devour their souls for strength. There didn’t seem to be any malicious energies being emitted from these witches, but Shizuka’s thoughts were already in a flurry. She definitely did not want to get on the bad side of those witches. A bit fearful, she cautiously made her way through the hallways to class as she mentally noted down the quickest routes of escape.

Suddenly, Shizuka jumped at the sound of the rambunctious voices coming from the classroom. A student had transformed into an unwielded weapon and terrorized the girl with the blue eyes. It was clear to Shizuka that this would be a reoccurring theme throughout the year. Witch versus the students, it’s always been that way. But to her surprise, another female had stepped into the frey and defended the witch.

Admirable. The amount of bravery it takes to stand up to be so early in the year…Not only that, she’s befriending her? A witch? It was clear that that female always stuck up for the little people and said what was on her mind. Shizuka sat quietly and observed the debacle happen as she quietly walked to her seat. “This is going to be an interesting year,” she quietly giggled to herself as she gently placed her hand on her lips to attempt to hide her laughter.

Shizuka then focused her attention to another conversation that was happening along side this ruckus.

Hey, teach....Is this a joke?.....What's a witch doing here?" said the white hair boy as he firmly clenched his hand.

Because we are your classmates. Surprise.” The feline-like female had nonchalantly stated.

Another boy joined the conversation and had asked for further clarification.

Shizuka too was confused, but not shocked. Though she did understand the feelings of her fellow classmates, she could also feel for the witches, who were being placed in a very uncomfortable situation. The atmosphere felt thick and heavy, it was suffocating to watch the conversation unfold. She didn’t want to add to the tense air, so she refrained from commenting. Instead, she intensely stared at the teachers, waiting for their response.

Last edited:
Mayra Feivel
Although they had anticipated plenty of trouble this morning - and had gone as far as they could to prepare for it - Mayra was more than a little shocked when it all started unfolding so early for her to try and manage. She couldn’t stop her eyes from flickering to the door every once in a while wondering where the other teachers were who were supposed to be helping her deal with this chaos so that she might actually be able to teach a lesson. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten here so early,’ she found herself considering. Then again, she also knew that if she wasn’t around, then there would be no one at all to help contain the chaos that was already unraveling.

All she could think to do while waiting for the rest of her back-up to arrive was to tackle each incident one step at a time. That left answering Alain to come first. “Nothing’s wrong, Alain. Things are just… well, things are different.” There was some uncertainty in the way that she said it; she wished there wasn’t, but as much as she tried to mask it, she couldn’t.

Fortunately for Professor Feivel, the next issue that arose for her to address wasn’t something entirely uncommon. Sure, it didn’t always involve an actual witch, but it wasn’t out of the ordinary for Azuman to decide his morning was best spent trying to catch another student unaware. It wasn’t unusual for him to be oblivious to how unsuccessful he was being, either. “Azuman,” Mayra called out his name firmly. “That young lady is one of our new students. I will have explanations for everyone once class starts, but for now, please take your seat. May I remind you that you’ve already gotten into plenty of trouble this semester and fighting without agreeable supervision is unacceptable.” And Mayra, very clearly from her tone of voice, was not what anyone could consider “agreeable supervision” at that point in time.

Just as she finished making her statement directed towards Azuman, Mayra was bombarded with further questions from more students arriving to class. Of course, another one of the academy’s new trial students arrived just at that moment and sort of answered the question already. Mayra offered, though, “I’ll have explanations for everyone soon enough. For now, if everyone could take their seats that way class can start on time and without interruptions, it would be greatly appreciated.” She noticed Arthur walk in behind Kenny and ask a nearly identical question. She nodded to him briefly and then said again, “Take your seats, please, students. Some things have changed as I'm sure many of you noticed, and I would rather not explain until everyone is here.”

Her request was directed towards everyone in the classroom at that moment, not just those who had asked questions.

Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Solarknight Solarknight Misuteeku Misuteeku Add Add shadowdude505 shadowdude505 L Libero GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

Tosomore merely continued staring ahead, not indulging in the one-sided stare down that Azuman was. She had already completed her initial task of finding a spot, now she just needed to await orders from their mentor and eventually she would be granted sweet juicy information in exchange. Though she had a hard time displaying it, this was the closest to giddy she could be.

But apparently some of the other students didn't think so. They started entering as Azuman continued trying to will her out of her seat through sheer mental gymnastics, and the first one to do so immediately questioned her place there. Tosomore considered how she could answer this, as it seemed highly likely that this boy would join the other one in his attack. With both of them against her, it was near destined for the building to be destroyed, and she had been told that that was unacceptable.

Luckily, another girl entered the scene and assuaged her thoughts by answer the question before she could. And that answer almost immediately made Azuman lock up.

He blinked several times before turning slowly, looking past both Arthur and Kenny to the unfamiliar girl. She was a witch too, no doubt about that. Beyond the surprise of seeing two of them in their classroom, her words had struck home, and soon Azuman slowly repeated what she said, "New... classmates?"

Before he could seriously consider the implications of what he'd just heard, Kamilla sped in and immediately called him out. Azuman bit his tongue for a moment as she immediately listed off a number, thankfully not all, of the things that he'd done in his pursuit of Tosomore. Giving a small little chucklele under his lips, Azuman's hands turned back to normal as Kamilla made her way over to his former target.

For her part, Tosomore had done well to not move a muscle throughout the entire tense stand off, keeping her gaze as level as possible while waiting for further orders. These were supposed to be students, right? Then they'd stop as soon as their Teacher intervened. They seemed really intent on not liking her, which Tosomore could ignore for the most part. If they acted on such impulses and they ended up breaking the building, Tosomore would just have to bully them to get over breaking her promise.

But just as her pursuer seemed to lose his nerve, the one who called him out walked over. Tosomore took another five seconds to blink as she was suddenly questioned. Staring at the offered hand, Tosomore looked down for a few seconds at her bound arms. Eventually, one of the belts on her straight-jacket arose beside her before slipping into Kamilla's palm.

"Tosomore Ariquando," she stated whilst using the floating belt to imitate a handshake "I have so far managed to uphold my end of this Witch-Student Initiative and shall continue as long as my curiosity is assuaged."

Azuman watched the exchange with a blank expression for some time before hearing Marya call his name in a certain tone. He knew that tone... he knew it well. She corroborated the other witch's claim, to which Azuman gave a subtle little pout before his smirk returned. Rising to his full height, Azuman turned towards Marya and gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh I wasn't actually gonna do anything."
he said with a snicker before giving an exaggerated shrug "If they were hostile, you guys would've done something. But come on, it's not every day I get to see a witch in action, I was just trying to get her to show me something cool. Kammy just likes jumping to conclusions, even for a witch apparently."

"Your numerous speeches say otherwise." Tosmore stated

"Just getting into character! You wouldn't show me your sick witch biz if I couldn't sell some absolute hostile intent, would you?" Azuman looked back to her as he folded his arms behind his head "And don't worry about the seat thing, consider it a welcoming gift!"

Casting a glance back towards the witch at the door, Azuman's smirk grew even wider as he made his way to find a seat. Tosomore's blank stare followed him all the way until he plopped down into the seat next to her's and leaned back in his chair.

"Calling me a bully of all things." Azuman shook his head at Kamilla before giving a humored sigh "You should know by now that Azu's a friend to all who fight." he leaned closer to Tosmore "Even if they're naturally proposed to destroy things... actually..."

His smirk returned with a vengeance "Especially if they're naturally proposed to destroy things."

"Regardless," Tosomore turned her attention to the students near the door "the Mentor demands we be seated before we can continue. I request that this demand be met with haste, as this explanation may cut into potential lessons."

Last edited:
1568946197009.pngAnri Han
Time: Morning
Place: DWMA - Classroom

Interactions: Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Honeymilktea Honeymilktea @
- - - - -
When Anri woke to a blaring alarm clock, he nearly hit the roof with surprise and shock. Trying to untangle himself from the blankets that tangled himself, he only managed to tangle himself more. Falling onto the floor with a painful thud... he slowly groaned himself up as he rubbed his head in pain. "Oww..." he whined as he rubbed the forming bump. Once again grabbing the alarm clock that had fallen nearby, Anri looked at the time, and then his eyes nearly bugged out. "I... I! I'm late!" Throwing the alarm clock to the bed, Anri managed to finally untangle himself and throw on clean clothes. Rushing out of his room, shoes untied, Anri almost fell down the stairs. Grabbing a piece of toast from the toaster, he ran through the door, his mouth full of bread. "By auntie! I'm late for class!" Calling to his caretaker, Anri zoomed out the door. "Anri, wait!" she called as she held up a bag. "You- you forgot your stuff." She trailed off as she watched the boy run.

As he ran and devoured his toast, Anri thought back onto his Thanksgiving break. Overall, it was a very worthwhile break, taking time to himself to finally relax and take it easy. He spent most the time sleeping and/or studying, something a normal teen would not enjoy. He did, however, go out with some friends from his hometown when he got the chance. The biggest surprise, was when his parents showed up. It was a rare thing for his parents to have any time off, and around the holiday, a surprise like that was special. Of course they were a bit disappointed he didn't have a partner yet, and his mother was quite upset he didn't have a girlfriend yet. He waved them off, telling them he wasn't the only one. While it was true... he did have parents that split from him. Many people didn't like the fact he was a ranged weapon, and not flashy in your face type. That hurt a little. Either way, Anri enjoyed his break.

Arriving at the steps in front of the academy, Anri sprinted up them, going two steps at a time. By the time he made it to the top, he was panting loudly, taking large gulps of air as he tried not to pass out. "I MADE IT!!" he whisper yelled to himself. Seeing no one outside, Anri made his way into the academy proper, schooling his features. His face went from tired and exhausted to disinterested, apathetic, and cold. Seeing some of the few people he actually were friendly with, Anri let a small smile cross his face. It wouldn't be too bad... right? Of course, showing up to class late was another issue. Opening the door, Anri saw all the students seated. However, something was off... the atmosphere felt different. "I'm sorry I'm late teach." he said.

Then, he heard it. 'Witch'. It made him freeze, his features paling, the blood training from his face as it ran cold. His entire world went dark, and Anri nearly passed out where he stood. On shaky legs, he made his way to the back, trying to not pass out as his breathing went from calm to hyperventilation. With his rapid breathing, Anri saw stars and dark splotches in his sight. Grabbing the railing, Anri missed a step and almost tumbled backwards. Palms sweating, Anri took a seat next to Shizuka, and nearly collapsed into his chair. He shut his eyes tight and clenched his teeth. "Are... are we really getting witches in this class?" he whispered.

Jocelyn “Jacy” Thames
It was her first day of school - quite literally, actually. Growing up in the witch’s realm, Jacy had never received any formal education or schooling at all. Everything she had learned had been from her own investigation of the world or from things that other witches had told her - not that her mother ever tried to teach her anything prominent at all, though. Her mother was the last person she ever went to when she needed to know something intriguing about the world. Given her impressions of the others she’d invited to join her at the DWMA, Jacy was almost inclined to believe that curiosity was a natural inkling that her generation of witches had about them. It seemed many of them had unanswered questions and Lord Death was just another mysterious person who glistened with possible answers particularly when their own ancestors wouldn’t provide them with any answers.

Except… well, it wasn’t answers necessarily that Jacy was looking for. She wanted something more than that, something she hadn’t felt inclined to share with the other witches she’d invited to join the academy along with her, and she wasn’t certain that she would ever receive Lord Death’s approval for it. Maybe, though, if she managed to make enough friends inside the grim reaper’s school and if she managed to grow on enough of his professors, then they would help her convince the mysterious and elusive God of Death.

That was her goal. Unfortunately, it wouldn’t be as easy as she wished life could be. Jacy already knew that.

The first part of her plan was something she hoped would make it a little easier. Although she didn’t want to tax her own soul with soul protect and everyone would know anyway what she was, she wouldn’t disguise her soul. However, she had gone out of her way to go shopping at the local mall and find clothes that would allow her to more easily blend in and not stand out as a witch. While she knew her soul would scream ‘witch’ as much as it possibly could, that didn’t mean her appearance had to. She brushed out her long ginger hair and added a single delicate braid just to work on putting forth an effort. Suddenly she wished she’d told the other witches to try not to dress in ways that screamed ‘witch’ but it wasn’t anything she could change now. All she could do was see what unfolded.

After showering and putting far more effort into her general appearance than her mom would’ve ever willingly condoned, Jacy was ready to head out of the apartment she’d made her home. It wasn’t in Death City, per say, but she could get into the city quickly enough. She could fly there. And that’s precisely what she did.

Landing near the grand DWMA stairway, Jacy took one look at the length of the trek and then decided to fly herself to the top rather than take the more humane route. When she landed and finally took to walking on her own two feet, Jacy could feel eyes on her from every which direction, probably because she had just done something no human should’ve been able to do. She tried not to let it bother her, though. She remembered walking around campus the day she’d come to meet with Lord Death. She’d memorized the way to the classroom so she wouldn’t get lost and she focused on taking the right route. She tried to imagine how the day might go. The lessons of that day would probably be fairly simple because everyone was just coming back from break. Would there be fights? She certainly hoped not, but for some reason, she didn’t think hope would be enough to stop that. Would the school still be standing? For the sake of her own life, she prayed it would be.

Praying was a weird concept, though. Who did witches pray to? Even Jacy wasn’t sure. She found herself wishing she knew, though, as she walked into the classroom and could absolutely feel the tension boiling among all the individuals who were already there. Certainly it couldn’t get so bad that class didn’t even happen, could it? It seemed like the teacher at the front desk had already taken her stand in trying to control things, and the only thing Jacy could do was try to help. She found that Cleo was still standing near the entrance of the class and she put a hand on her fellow witch’s shoulder.

“Let’s take our seats, Cleo,” she uttered. “We don’t need to be the ones to start trouble here.” it would only hurt their goals in the long run. Or rather, it would hurt Jacy’s goals.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Cleopatra Levine

Cleo stared down the Meisters, her black cat tail swayed from side to side as she waited to see how they'd react to the revelation of witches for classmates. They took it about as well as she expected. Surprisingly one of the girls seemed to take the news pretty well, or at least wasn't aware of the presence of witch souls. A couple others tried to stay out of it. So far no one made a move to attack the other, an action that was against the rules without supervision, but she believed that supervised fights were supposed to be more like friendly duels.

Cleo rolled her eyes after seeing Azuman's smirk. Soon more and more students came in, one of those students happened to be Jacy. She turned her head to look at her fellow witch, the one that helped her take her first steps down a path different than her mother's. Deep down she respected Jacy, but the look on her face remained the same uninterested expression. Cleo nodded in reply. She didn't want to cause any trouble on her first day. As much as a fight would be fun, she didn't trust herself to stop at just one scratch; besides, it would also get her expelled and then she'd have no place left to turn to.

Cleo walked over to a vacant seat beside Tosomore and sat down. She wanted to be close to the other witches, form a tight nit group with them, and be someone they could rely on. They would know what it was like to be constantly fighting their darker natures, maybe they could help her tame hers while she tries to help them tame theirs.

Cleo gave Tosomore a subtle nod. "Us witches need to stick together in a place like this. We've probably met before, but you can call me Cleo," she said softly, still sounding deadpan as she introduced herself to the necromancer.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
Isaac KelseyBleary eyes snapped open at the first hint of sunlight, finally peeking through the curtains, and a fresh layer of cold sweat sticking even more messy black hair to a pale forehead. A shuddering sigh left the still body, the only sign of consciousness shown by the body. This wasn’t the first night terror he’d had through the night, and this wasn’t the first night this week for this to happen. He’d been having this awful feeling for the past few days welling up in him, as if his body was trying to warn him that something was wrong. But there was always something wrong, what was another instance just happening? It didn’t help that he had nothing to do during the holidays, leaving him to wander about aimlessly, or just train in private, which is what he normally did anyway.

But then he woke up today, and as coherent thought slowly flowed back into this mind, he wasn’t feeling awful anymore. In fact, he felt really good, as if today was going to be the day that something amazing is about to happen. A serene smile slowly emerged on his face; Something amazing happening would be a good way to start the semester. With a lazy stretch Isaac got off his bed, and stumbling into the bathroom to wash his face and generally feel a bit more human. Stepping out a few minutes later, he stood lazily rubbing his wet hair with a towel, clown shaped make-up for the day already decided and slapped on messily. With another stretch and yawn rippling through him, Isaac officially started the day by making himself a casual breakfast of cereal and immediately heading out towards school. He wouldn’t be afraid to admit that he really did miss his time around his classmates, even though he was aware that some didn’t particularly like him. Not that he cared, but it was to be said, for the little he knew about social interaction, he was aware of when he wasn’t wanted. But it was always nice to be around the teachers, a lot of the time for the simple reason that they’d be able to reign him in if he ever started to become more… Erratic. He paused on his way out the door. Maybe he should do something nice for his teachers and bring them a drink and some form of tiny pastry.

Yes, that sounded like a proper start the semester, and a nice way to treat his teachers. With a nod, he swerved on the balls of his feet and marched in the direction of the nearest bakery and coffee shop. One wave of shenanigans, an exchange of money, and hurried goodbye later, Isaac found himself jogging lightly to make it to class in-time. He bobbed his head to a beat he only seemed to hear, a careless smile on his face. Because of this, he didn’t notice the whispering of the students as they looked at the main building. And nor could he really feeling anything from outside, his Soul Perception having too short of a range to feel anything. That was why, it was only as he was nearing the classroom itself, a bag of pastries looped under one arm, and a cup-holder help precariously in the other hand, did Isaac feel an unmistakable and unforgettable sensation running through his body. There was magic in the air, and if there was magic… There must be Witches. In an instant his body frozen, and any emotion disappeared from his face, leaving a surprisingly menacing look as the painted on smile seemed to get a life of its own. Ever so gently and silently putting down the bag and cup holder. Then he was off towards the classroom, not a single sound coming from his rapid footsteps. Within a minute, he was at the entrance of the classroom, arm reeling back in preparation to strike if need be at the silhouette standing nearest to the classroom door. With a lunge he turned into the classroom ready to attack…

Only to instantly freeze, one foot through the doorway, as a spine chillingly familiar magic finally hit his senses, mind flashing back to a harrowing time of his life, and the pain that had accompanied it. Unbidden, any self-control on his body and soul were turned to ash, as a feeling of palpable Madness rolled off of him. His eyes focused on the witch that stood in front of him, and a larger figure seemed to overlap her in his mind. He felt something too familiar to Her, and the sudden shock that almost believing that She was back… A snarl worked its way on his face, only amplified by the make-up, and all thoughts of even talking, or questioning the situation, left his head. The whole world seemed to fade except for him, and that awful reminder of Her that was the young witch in front of him. With a soundless cry, he leapt forward, Soul Wavelength and Force in tow and a palpable amount of Madness of Despair emanating from him, clearly aiming to kill and not incapacitate.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Honeymilktea Honeymilktea xAlter xAlter Deadeyelee Deadeyelee GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Misuteeku Misuteeku Solarknight Solarknight Add Add L Libero

Last edited:
Ben Agnew

Ben unplugged one of his ears to listen to the instructor. It seemed like they would get an explanation for the appearance of witches, not to Ben's surprise, once everyone had arrived and situated themselves in the classroom. The appearances of the witches didn't change much for Ben. It was like receiving foreign exchange students from other academies. They come and go throughout the school year but with witches this time. It would be an interesting start for the term, though it would most likely be a rough start for the witches due to bad blood between witches and meisters. Some students within the academy had bad relationships with witches. Prince Charming and Brooding McGee were two of many students that seemed to have bad relations with witches based on their reactions. Hopefully, they'll get over their biases so that the drama, that comes along, disappears.

A few more students appeared into the class. Some having the same reaction, others being more witches arriving. How many more witches were going to be added into the classroom? It was more of a curious question rather than one of apprehension. Currently there were three. Cat girl, pale girl, and another who he assumed to be a witch, given that she seemed to know Cat girl. His eyes lingered on the cat girl's tail. What was it like to have a tail? Are you able to consciously move it around, or is based on emotion similarly to a dog? Does she need to sleep like a cat? Does she eat cat food? Does her tail sometimes get stuck in the toilet whenever she needs to relieve herself? So many questions, but not enough answers.

His eyes flickered as he looked towards the doorway, wanting to see if another witch was going to come in. The next person that came in was the face paint, goth. What irked Ben was the expression that was plastered on his face. His face exuded some sort of creepiness and horror as he looked towards the witch. His posture was slowly disappearing as he continued to stare at the witch. Ben realized what was going to happen next. Raising from his seat, Ben shouted to the witch in an attempt to war, "Look out!" By the time he said that, the man was already rushing at the witch girl. He prayed that whatever happens that at the very least nobody got hurt.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Honeymilktea Honeymilktea xAlter xAlter Deadeyelee Deadeyelee GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Exanis Exanis Solarknight Solarknight Add Add L Libero

Alain Benedict

pls work.png

Monday Morning Continued

“Nothing’s wrong, Alain. Things are just… well, things are different.”

Alain frowned, pondering her meaning. He'd had a lot of 'different' and he'd grinned and bore it as best he could. He'd make it work like always, though he wondered what kind of change could have even the professors unsettled. He didn't have to wait as long as he thought as the boisterous mace of questionable competence burst onto the scene in pursuit of a... of a witch? The gears in head shook off the morning cob-webs as he played with a strand of hair, oblivious to his surroundings. How could this be? The Witches Order would never agree to something like this. And yet here she was, acting like she belonged. Peacefully. What kind of miracle had Lord Death and his father pulled off now? Not that he was complaining. This was fantastic news. Except for those who were looking to become Death Weapons. But if this was possible, maybe there's an alter-

"BUNNY!"

His thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of his meister. His face flushed visibly at the nickname she'd given him, as he tried to stammer a response. "I-Yes, it was, thanks Kami" He put on a big smile, trying out a nickname. How he really felt could wait till later. He didn't want to risk the partnership while they were building on their connection. He was glad she was happy, and that she was addressing the elephant in the room. Well, one of them. The number of witches has pointedly increased, and some of his more... alternatively motivated classmates had become a little bit testy.
But Lord Death obviously had a lot of trust in them. And he should have the same trust in his classmates, old and new.

Kami was always quick to try and make new friends, and aside from the professor's recommendation that they take a seat, he saw no reason he shouldn't reach out to them. He resolved to introduce himself to the next new face to walk through the door. 'Come on. Just like she did.' He willed himself forward towards the door, his heart racing in his chest. First impressions were important, and they definitely were not his forte. But he had to just keep trying, or else he'd never learn.

Eye Contact. That meant looking up at the girl who strode into the door and lain a hand on the Cat Witch's shoulder. Oh Gods, of course they already knew each other. That would make everything so much harder if he messed this up. 'You aren't going to mess this up. You aren't going to mess this up. Easy peasy. Don't look at anything you aren't supposed to, smile, be honest, be you.'

He gave an honest smile as the Cat witch passed to take a seat. A real smile. Because he knew he was going to nail it. "HimynameisBunnyandwait-no My name is-" His stumble was suddenly interrupted... by a stumble. Alain triped over his own feet, only to see past her, through her legs and see Issac, and the expression on his face start to change, and his body start to shift.

His body moved before he knew what he was doing. He threw himself around her, launching from a crouch, his right forearm haphazardly shifting into a shimmering pie slice of a shield. It wasn't his best work, and he knew it before it had manifested, but it was too late now. His eyes widened in terror, as his other arm braced the shield against the impending onslaught.

Tosomore & Azuman
CLXiLnYUkAAqLd7.png66219296_1615218328627763_1427447339433314254_n.jpg
Interaction: Lady Warlock Lady Warlock shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Exanis Exanis Deadeyelee Deadeyelee
Tosomore was trying to maintain her posture even as the boy next to her prodded her, quite literally in fact.

"Poke..." Azuman poked at one of her belts whilst crouched in his seat instead of actually sitting "Poke~"

"What is the intended purpose of this?" she asked for some form of clarification

"So how do you get these things to do all that arm stuff?" Azuman asked whilst continuing to poke the belt "Are they like, prehensile or-"

"No."

"Signed a contract with belt demons or-"

"No."

"Trapped the souls of the innocent in them to-"

"No."

Azuman placed a hand to his chin and rubbed at it, "Interesting..."

"The mentor asked us to sit, why are you not-?"

"Because if what I think is about to happen really happens..." Azuman gave a casual shrug "I'm gonna wanna be on my feet for it."

Tosomore wanted him to elaborate, but was distracted by the arrival of more students. These were her classmates, they'd be working together to learn. Tosomore knew very little of learning methods, having taught herself most of what she knew and the rest being very blatantly told to her by other witches. And then in walked Jacy, the one who'd gathered the Witches for this. It had been her promises of eye-opening experiences that had initially drawn Tosomore into this excursion, and so she would find it fairly easy to blame her if it didn't provide satisfactory amounts of information. Until then, it seemed she was intent on curtailing any problems which might arise, motioning for the other witch to take a seat.

Wasn't her name Cleopatra? Tosomore wasn't ashamed to admit she might've tuned out the other witches the last time they met, her anticipation might have been too much to overcome. Whatever her name was, she made for Tosomore almost immediately. Taking a seat on her other side, she quickly confirmed that her name was at least partially Cleopatra, and she seemed to want to stick together based on their origins. This would likely not effect how much information they were given, so it was acceptable.

"Tosomore," she greeted "an alliance is expected and accepted on the condition that-"

"Two for the price of one seat, eh?"

Glancing behind her, Tosomore found Azuman leaning forward in his awkward crouched position to look over Cleo, he gave a not so subtle fist pump.

"I am not sure I can get him to leave," she looked back to her fellow witch "my apologies."

"Hey, I know that this school's whole deal is weapons and meisters," he began whilst looking the two of them over "but do either of you think that you could use your sick witch biz to fling a giant mace through a wall? Because that is only one of the questions I desperately need answered before the end of the-"

Tosomore had almost managed to tune him out, but found his sudden in halt in speech jarring. Looking over, she found his eyes locked on something else, grin spreading wide as he leaned forward on his feet. Following his gaze to the front of the class, she spotted an odd assembly of events occurring at once. One student seemed to be stumbling by Jacy, he had to be a weapon since one of his forearms seemed to be transforming. Next was the odd boy in dumb clown face paint who was making a beeline towards them with a weird look on his already ridiculous face. Then there was Azuman leaping into the-

Tosomore blinked before glancing to her side at the now empty seat. It would seem that in the point five seconds it took her to look down he'd already bolted for the commotion.

"Hm, pretty speedy." she stated

"Thatta boy Benny!" Azuman declared as he practically flew towards them "Let them instincts kick in, bro!"

Though Alain seemed to be attempting to guard the Witch, Azuman's goal was the source of that killing intent itself. Unwilling to let this chance to unnecessarily insert himself into an altercation slip by, Azuman charged straight for Isaac fully intent on knocking him off course.

tumblr_py2iqlNuQt1t8pw9lo1_1280.jpg
Shizuka Hori | 保利静香
L O C A T I O N | Classroom – DWMA
M O O D | Afraid
I N T E R A C T I O N | [will add at a better time I'm on mobile]

Professor Mayra explained the situation as diplomatic as possible but still not many questions were answered as directly as they could have been. There were many other thoughts that raced though Shizuka' mind, but surely they would be all answered in due time.
As she predicted, the witches all sat together, and the other students avoided them by leaving a few gaps between the seats. It was the first time Shizuka had seen the class this united. It’s funny how a “common” enemy changes people. A bit annoyed with the amount of noise in the room, she sunk further into her seat as she began to lose herself in her thoughts.

Sad how people let their prejudices get the best out of them…Though…I’m also a part of the problem. I just let things like this happen.
She turned her attention to the boy who sat next to her. Shizuka had recognized the familiar face from a few of her classes last term but failed to recall a name. The boy seemed incredibly tense and shaken from the situation as the color from his face faded.

"Are...are we really getting witches in this class?" the boy whispered.

Ah..what do I say? He looks really shaken by the whole thing...Unsure with how to answer his question without further escalating the situation, she patted him on the shoulder in an attempt to comfort the boy.

Yeah…But it’ll be okay! I don’t feel any malice coming from them and I’m sure they dread being here too… ” she quietly answered. “It’s just…extremely…uncomfortable for now.

Before she could say anymore, she felt a surge of intensely negative energy. By the doorway, the boy with the painted face with the sinister smile lunged at another witch who had just taken her seat. Instinctively, she wanted to flee far away from the situation, but there were no clear exits within the classroom. She scanned the room to see if there were any weapons to defend herself with. Nothing to her avail. Flinching with fear, she closed her eyes to avoid seeing a gruesome after math.

“Look out!” shouted a student. Shizuka’s sense of time became slower as she waited for the other students to react.

To her surprise, it seemed that another student had put himself in danger to protect one of the witches.

Last edited:
Io Fleetwood, Kapra Reynolds

hot.pnga77278d633896bd9f498a0bd4459a4ac.jpg

Interactions: Exanis Exanis

With the climbing of the gazing sun upon the early horizon, fickle rays of light made themself manifest through the window-sills of a cheap-corner apartment. As they gently danced across her face, Kapra slowly awoke to the sight of a grey ceiling. Sliding a hand vertically over her face, she removed any hair from concealing her vision or accidentally slipping into her mouth, giving a soft sigh before lifting her torso up in a swinging motion, legs still covered by a blanket. Directing her gaze outside, she watched as a few clouds chased each other around upon a blue sky. She observed the display with an exhausted expression, using two fingers to chafe the inner corners of her eyes. After a set of yawns and stretches, a sudden burst of energy travelled through her body, at the lead of a sudden gasp. Today, after all, was-
F w o o s h.
With nary enough time to finish a single thought, Kappy broke out into a sprint, cursing something under her breath. Still, it wouldn't take the witch too long to grow a steady smile upon her face, as she passed by the coat rack where her robe and hat laid dormant, snatched with the feedback of stirring wind. They promptly found themselves occupying the witch's body, second away from the mirror. The next object to be displaced from its position was a thick hairbrush, bringing Kapra's hair into semi-proper position as she kept on running, this time in place, in front of her reflection. Only a brief moment later, Kappy would find herself bolting out of the apartment door, disappearing into the streets of early morn.

In the meanwhile, a similar scenario played out in the modest abode of Io Fleetwood, the difference being that the weapon had woken up at least two hours prior. Now, she struggled in front of a sizeable mirror, preparing her visage for the first day of a new semester. In spite of this, all the tools of morning routine stood assembled neatly on the kitchen sink and bathroom cabinet, as if they've never been used in the first place. The girl was just in the process of confirming the quality of each facial angle, as her orbs unwittingly centered on the reflection of a small clock, sitting patiently next to a small, square window. Has it really been so long? Io frowned at her own reflection, before scoffing and turning heel. She had been dressed for the past hour or so, so really, all there was left to do was walk. Walk up... all of those stairs, always in the way.

Grabbing a bag over her shoulder, she left through the doorframe and began navigating the city. The academy was pretty hard to not see from a good a distance away, that much was for sure, reducing the stress of reaching only towards the factor of time. Time... About a halfway through, Io felt a hair-upsetting and sweaty presence brush past her, following the same road as she had. Narrowing her eyes towards it as it sped off into the distance, she was quite sure that she'd never seen anyone resembling it at school. Yet, there it was, taking the same road as she was, at very high speeds. Perhaps a new transfer student? Only time could tell. Ah, there it was again... time. There was nothing left to do but to add some velocity behind her steps for the remainder of the journey, which would come to another halt at the meeting of the first step, which cascaded upwards and upwards, an entire river of steps. A number of students found themselves located all around this river, chief among them the sweaty figure from earlier, relentlessly making their way up. That left the theory confirmed... and a job to be done.

Kappy breathed very audibly as she made her way up the staircase leading towards her new life. The whole concept of academy was still curious to her, as much as it could be, considering the fact that she had never really experienced it before on a level above martial arts lessons. The stairs were an impressive first challenge, and while they were quite the leg-drain, the witch didn't feel the slightest impulse to slow down. They would be beaten, and they would be beaten with glory. This was the only thing that she concentrated her mind on, completely ignoring any stares or comments made her way. That was, up until she managed to spot a curious object to the upper-right side of her head, whistling past as it flew threw the air. This object was an ornate spear, crimson in colour and full in detail. It was a pretty weapon for sure, and it caught Kapra completely off-guard. Enough to cause her to stumble just a few dozen steps away from the goal, observing the weapon suddenly shift shape with a puff of smoke, right at the moment as its trajectory was about to decline down.

Kappy looked on in slight awe, as a pink-dressed girl suddenly emerged from the white smoke cloud, leaning back with legs out-front, as if attempting to land a skateboard. The posture of her hands also supported this notion, landing seemingly flawlessly, the friction from the heels of her shoes and the ground allowing her slide on for a few meters. Upon stopping, the girl immediately straightened and loosened her posture, giving Kappy an over-the-shoulder, gently smug look. While the witch was originally predominantly dumb-founded and even impressed, that was a declaration. The pink-haired girl was surely aware of this, her walk eventually evolving into a sprint. There was no way to let this pass, and so Kappy broke into a run faster than ever before. If it was a race, then so be it.

However, unfortunately, just as the wave of thoughts left Kapra's head alone, establishing focus upon her goal, she found herself rather focusing on the weapon girl, standing in the door-frame. With a gently bummed look, she approached the girl, who was just waiting for her to catch up by that point, finally letting her legs rest a bit for good.
"A transfer student?"
Io spoke with a soft, albeit stern tone. She desired to gain a better grasp on the personality of her possible new colleague, seeing if she should avoid them in the future or not.
"Sheesh," Kapra let out, huffing, "...that was pretty good, ya' know!"
"So?"
"Uhhh, yeah! I guess...! I'm here as a witch reperententensative... For a trust program, I think they called it!"

Eh? A what now? Was that some sort of dumb joke?
If not, it was at least enough for Io to gauge what she desired, turning around without giving any further response, she started making her way to the classroom. This person was not worth her time, she had decided. Before Kapra had a chance to try and grab Io's shoulder to stop her from ignoring her, she had already been taking steps into through the halls, still at least in sight. However, her walk would be stopped a way still from the classroom, at the sight of a scuttle unwinding, faces familiar and unknown. The source of this problem seemed to be Isaac, and considering the visages of the new faces she could make out, things suddenly started clicking in her head.
"Oh, deary me. Some people really cannot contain themselves, how petty."
She muttered out as Kapra caught up to her, stepping to her side, she was much more oblivious to the source of conflict, but things would also start to whirl in the right directions with another remark from Io.
"Look, I don't know why you're here or what you want, but if you don't want dead friends from the get-go, you'll have to deal with that guy, however much he's not my problem."
Kapra's eyes flickered as Io pointed towards Isaac, regardless of the implications of the sentence.
"Is that a challenge, pink girl?"
She smiled widely, not waiting a second to start quickly moving forward, winding up a single punch. In an effort to incapacitate the apparent threat, she would attempt to drive her fist into the boy's back, grinning widely, yet still containing any of the... deeper urges.

1569001910563.pngAnri Han
Place: Classroom

Interactions: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Misuteeku Misuteeku Deadeyelee Deadeyelee GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Exanis Exanis Solarknight Solarknight Add Add L Libero
- - - - -
When he sat down and started shaking, Anri's mind went back to when he was a scared little boy, hiding under the cupboard, watching through a window of his parents fighting a witch. He clearly remembered the power being thrown around, the constant sounds of battle, and of the causalities piling up. He remembered it all. So when the news that a not just one witch, but multiple, were going to be in his class, Anri couldn't help but feel worried. The moment of worry didn't last very long as he felt a comforting hang on his shoulder. Snapping out of his reverie, Anri followed the arm to the person who laid a hand on his shoulder. Some color returning to his face, Anri let a strained smile pass. "Thank you..." he whispered. "I-it is really uncomfortable for me... y'know? I just have some bad history with witches."

Leaning back in his chair, and taking some calming breathes, Anri tried to calm himself down. That was until he felt it. Madness, and in palpable waves. His eyes immediately went to the source at the front of the room, and Anri felt the world slow. He saw the face painted teen exuding the madness lunge, Soul Wavelength at the ready. He went to shout out, but someone else beat him to it. He went to run down and try to protect them, but a fellow weapon, a shield, beat him to it. He heard more shouts of concern, and he saw the teacher. He trusted her, but didn't know if she would react in time. Without thinking, without even noticing, Anri had stood up.

Taking the chair he was sitting on, Anri looked to the closest wall, and threw the chair as hard as he could. If he couldn't physical stop what was happening, he could at least disrupt the extra bits going on. He regretted to inform himself that people would get injured, but this was a sacrifice he had to make. The chair Anri through impacted the wall with a loud BANG, and Anri used something he hadn't used in years, Soul Wave Length Disruption. "Soul wave length: disrupt." he whispered under his shaky breath. An ability unique to him (or so he assumes), Anri used the sound wave created to disrupt the soul wavelengths of everyone in the room. It wasn't an ideal ability, and Anri felt his own soul shake at the usage. While no one else could see it, Anri felt as if he could see the sound wave impact the souls of everyone else. Hearing the chair fall to the floor with another BANG, Anri stood panting and shaken, his hand reaching out to take a dagger from his jacket if the face painted teen came for him.

Last edited:
[class name=Container minWidth="801px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, #f2f2c0); width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=Container maxWidth="800px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, #f2f2c0); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=Gradient minWidth="801px"] background: linear-gradient(#d0f2c0, transparent); position: relative; z-index: 2; height: 20px; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=Gradient maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=Background minWidth="801px"] height: 550px; overflow: auto; min-width: 325px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin-top: -20px; [/class] [class name=Background maxWidth="800px"] height: 400px; overflow: auto; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/axiom-pattern.png); margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; padding: 2%; [/class] [class name=BackBox minWidth="801px"] border-radius: 15px; background:url(https://www.transparenttextures.com/patterns/black-thread-light.png); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 90%; max-width: 825px; height: 85%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=BackBox maxWidth="800px"] margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class name=SideTitle minWidth="801px"] width: 100%; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; font-size: 20px; height: 34px; text-align: center; color: #808080; padding: 0px; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: 7px; opacity: 0.6; line-height: 1.5em; [/class] [class name=SideTitle maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=SideBox minWidth="801px"] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 4px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=SideBox maxWidth="800px" minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 2px; padding-top: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=SideBox maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: auto; margin: auto; height: 185px; margin-top: 7px; max-width: 150px; font-size: 12px; word-spacing: -1px; padding: 8px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=IconBox minWidth="801px"] width: 90%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; margin-top: 50px; [/class] [class name=IconBox maxWidth="800px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: auto; height: 125px; max-width: 125px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=MainBox minWidth="801px"] width: 95%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; margin-top: 4%; height: 89%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 20px; [/class] [class name=MainBox maxWidth="800px" minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; height: 100%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; padding-left: 18px; [/class] [class name=MainBox maxWidth="501px"] width: 100%; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #bfbfbf; background-color: White; color: gray; margin: auto; height: 100%; font-size: 14px; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; text-align: justify; font-family: Lato; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=Subtitle] box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 18px; margin: 10px 0px; text-align: center; color: #808080; font-family: Roboto Slab; [/class] [class name=Side minWidth="801px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 19%; height: 100%; margin-left: 2%; [/class] [class name=Side maxWidth="800px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; margin: auto; width: 20%; height: 90%; margin-right: 2%; margin-top: 30px; [/class] [class name=Main minWidth="801px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 76%; height: 100%; [/class] [class name=Main maxWidth="800px"] display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; width: 78%; height: 100%; [/class] [class=BottomBorder] background-color: #bfbfbf; height: 2px; width: 76%; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=SideBorder minWidth="801px"] height: 375px; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; width: 2px; background-color: #bfbfbf; opacity: 0.6; display: inline-block; vertical-align: top; box-sizing: border-box; margin-left: 1%; margin-right: 0.5%; [/class] [class name=SideBorder maxWidth="800px"] display: none; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollMain minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollMain maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollSide minWidth="501px"] width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; margin-left: 6px; [/class] [class name=HiddenScrollSide maxWidth="500px"] width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; height: 100%; color: gray; text-align: justify; opacity: 0.9; font-family: Lato; [/class] [class name=Icon] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/JSA3HrT.jpg); position: relative; background-size: cover; height: 100px; max-width: 100px; margin: auto; [/class] [div class=Gradient][/div][div class=Container][div class=Background][div class=BackBox][div class=Side][div class=IconBox][div class=Icon][/div][/div][div class=SideTitle]Kenny[/div][div class=SideBox][div class=HiddenScrollSide]Location:
DWMA

Mood:
Furious

Interaction:
Mayra
Cleopatra
Anri
[/div][/div][/div][div class=SideBorder][/div][div class=Main][div class=MainBox][div class=HiddenScrollMain]Kenny was confused and furious at the same time. The shock of seeing witches in the same room as him drove him crazy. As he clenched his fists, the classroom's door opened and another student entered.

"Because we're your new classmates. Surprise."

Kenny looked at the direction of the voice and to his surprise, it was another witch. He was unfocused that he didn't notice her soul approaching. With a small laugh, Kenny put his hand on his forehead and said, "Come on now...classmates? Are meisters and demon weapons suppose to become classmates with witches now? There has to be a limit to this right?". Kenny couldn't handle being in the same room as a witch and now he was supposed to become classmates with one of them? He couldn't think of the situation getting worse.

Everyone seemed to be asking about the witches presence to the teacher. It was only natural.

"I’ll have explanations for everyone soon enough. For now, if everyone could take their seats that way class can start on time and without interruptions, it would be greatly appreciated"

His teacher's response only made Kenny frustrated. "I'd love to hear this 'explanation' of yours soon, teach...", Kenny said. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists once more. His teacher was right however, he would hear her explanation faster if there were no interruptions. Kenny walked to his desk at the back of the class and took a seat. He tapped his finger on the desk, itching to find out if he really had to be classmates with a witch. He ignored everything around him and looked down on the floor, scowling.

A few minutes later, Kenny's train of thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a loud bang. Kenny's head shot up and saw a chair tumbling down on the floor. Judging from the scene, it was Anri. He was shaking and standing up. "Hey...control yourself. The more interruptions, the longer we'll have to wait for a damn explanation", Kenny said to Anri. Kenny couldn't say much however as he himself would've done the same thing

[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=Gradient style="background: linear-gradient(transparent, #f2f2c0); margin-top: -20px;"][/div]
Code made by Rustic

Mayra Feivel and Jocelyn “Jacy” Thames
Although it seemed that her announcements had done what they could to ensure that the class didn’t dissolve into an all-out brawl, at least not right away, Mayra’s gaze still flickered back and forth between the door and the students who were already present. She really would’ve appreciated more support from the other teachers, though, because she really didn’t anticipate that that would be the end of all their troubles. There were still some students unaccounted for and Mayra knew her class well enough to know that almost all of them were capable of escalating to dangerous amounts of trouble with the right triggers. Witches just might be those ‘right triggers,’ too. For that reason, Mayra found herself hoping that the next person who walked through the classroom door was one of her colleagues.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t. Instead, it was their resident meister of madness… Isaac. Suddenly, Mayra wished that they had at the very least been given more time to plan how these introductions would happen and more time to truly think through how exactly the witches would be integrated into things. Just throwing it all together like this… well, it wasn’t going to work and that became obvious as Isaac outright charged at one of the new students whom had just politely taken a seat.

“Isaac!” the teacher found herself shouting in an attempt to get the meister’s attention.

Her quick eyes caught onto the fact that she wasn’t the only one taking steps to intervene in the meister’s outright attempt to claim a soul right in the middle of the classroom. Things unfolded rather quickly without her really needing to do much at all, although she did step out from behind the front desk so she could move more quickly if she had to. Another new student had walked into the classroom, and for some unapparent reason or another, threw a punch right at the center of Isaac’s back. A combination of the force he’d launched himself with along with the force from the new student’s punch was enough to continue the process of Isaac flying forward and crashing face first into the partially transformed shield of Alain. All that transpired as a chair went flying through the room from another student attempting to intervene.

Meanwhile, Jacy had grabbed onto Cleo, who also seemed to be directly in the way of the charging meister along with herself, and a quick flash of magic allowed her to carry her comrade into the air as copper wings grew into her back. The classroom wasn’t excessively tall, but it certainly offered enough room for the quick escape that they needed. “Tosomore! Sorry, I can’t carry more than one.” Jacy called down. If she could have, she would’ve grabbed all three of them because sticking together seemed like a wise idea.

The whole thing happened in less than two seconds, but Mayra saw it all as though each thing happened individual. In reality, each event happened nearly simultaneously.

Once everyone had reasonably had their attention grabbed by the attempted assault that unfolded, Jacy called out again, “Uh, professor, I’d love to take a seat like you’ve asked, but it doesn’t quite seem safe down there.”

Mayra could only nod in agreement, but she intended to fix it. She started walking towards Isaac, collapsed on top of Alain, and then she reached under his arm and stood him up, her grip firm and her wavelength the same as his own in that moment so that if he should retaliate, there would be no damage done. “Isaac, you can calmly take a seat or you can spend some time in detention. Attacking an unmarked target without consenting supervision is a firm violation of DWMA regulations, both in classes and in the outside world. If you can’t represent those regulations responsibly, I won’t have you in my class today.”

Exanis Exanis Deadeyelee Deadeyelee AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 shadowdude505 shadowdude505

NINGIRIM RA
Ra.png

A resident of death city leaned out the little balcony of their second story apartment and looked down at the street below; a raging river overstuffed with the fish that were the population wrestling to go on their way. School was starting back up after the Thanksgiving break and it was a mad rush to get things back in order. Of course things had gotten a little clearer now that all the frantic students had made their way to the campus. The steady bustle was only interrupted by a black and red cape flying through the streets.

A callous voice trumpeted up from the cape, "AAAAH! OUTTA THE WAY! EXCUSE ME! PARDON ME! I'M... Oh, I'm sorry, did I step on your foot, sir? A little girl like me? It must have hurt, huh? Awe, MOTHERFUCKER, IF YOU HAVE TIME TO BITCH YOU'RE NOT IN A HURRY! NOW GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN' FACE!"

The one projecting such language in the crowd was a girl that looked far too young to be saying such things. She clutched on to her witch hat as she made her way to the DWMA campus and up the stairs. This obstacle should have taken more time than it did and exhausted the girl, but she just kept on trucking. As much as she hated getting up early, being relegated to certain classes and being told what to do, she had to make a good first impression. For herself and for the other witches. She was determined not to be late. Thankfully she wasn't.

Arriving on time wasn't her only issue, though. Understanding exactly what was expected of classroom etiquette was something else entirely. Sliding the last few feet up to the door, the girl kicked open the door and flourished her cape, grabbing the brim of her hat and tipping it slightly for dramatic effect, revealing the silly face stitched onto it as well. Her outfit was a comedy of errors. One couldn't be sure if she was trying to be a witch, a clown, or a traveling salesman. However, how she spoke was even more jarring,
"It is I! The great Ningirim Ra! Huh?"

Ra was accosted by a wave of chaos but it didn't take her long to get the picture of what was going on. Irritated, she took a deep breath and let out her boisterous voice again, "HEY! ALL YOU FUCKING MAIN CHARACTERS UP IN HERE SHUT THE HELL UP! THIS ISN'T A FLYING CIRCUS! IT'S A CLASSROOM! Y'ALL SAID HI, NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN! I'M AS DISORIENTED AS YOU, BUT IF YOU GOT A QUESTION, TAKE A LOOK AT THIS! YOU'VE GOT A FUCKIN' HAND! USE IT FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN WIPING THE SHIT OFF YOUR ASS! Thank you."

With that, Ra followed her own advice, found a chair, and sat the fuck down. She felt bad for the teachers. She could already tell she'd hate that job. That wasn't exactly the first impression she was hoping for, but there was no room for proper first impressions with that racket. She wasn't normally so foul mouthed, either, but when you got her riled up, that's just what came out. Then she suddenly slumped on her desk and passed out from exhaustion. After all, she knew the teachers would likely answer her questions, so she was content to just sit there like an overgrown tablecloth.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Deadeyelee Deadeyelee GrieveWriter GrieveWriter L Libero shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Add Add Solarknight Solarknight Misuteeku Misuteeku Honeymilktea Honeymilktea xAlter xAlter Exanis Exanis AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back