• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
NINGIRIM RA
Ra.png

Ra jumped a bit when someone came up and started talking to her. She had been absorbed in her own thoughts and didn't expect anyone else to come up and talk to her. Her thoughts raced for a moment when she realized who it was that addressed her. People normally didn't come up and talk to her on their own volition. Ra's confidence wavered for a moment and her mother's voice echoed in her head telling her that she was worthless and would never make any friends. She had gotten used to shaking those thoughts off, though, "Huh? Me? I mean... of course me," a energetic smile popped onto Ra's face as she continued, "I am your second in command after all." The title of second in command had been entirely self-asserted by Ra. After all, who else could be Jacy's second in command.

"We gotta make sure everything's going smoothly, right? That's why you wanna do brunch. I was confused because usually you wouldn't be hungry at this time because its expected for you to have a healthy breakfast. And I'm not broke, so I did just that!" Ra's stomach growled in agreement to the last statement. "Anyway... wait... class was already dismissed? I'm confused. But there wasn't even a lecture. Man, I thought this was gonna be hard."

Megumin Flair.gif

Tosomore & Azuman
CLXiLnYUkAAqLd7.png66219296_1615218328627763_1427447339433314254_n.jpg
Interaction/Mention: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Exanis Exanis simj26 simj26
At the door, Azuman looked back over the class and gave a small frown as he noted Tosomore and Cleopatra following him.

"Seems you've only managed to entice two of us."
Tosomore stated, only for Azuman to shrug, grin and lead them outside.

He gestured down one of the halls before noticing Isaac and Francesca, "Hey guys! Just acting tour guide for the newbies, keep me posted if anyone starts a brawl. Kay?See Ya!Bye~!"

And before Tosomore could even consider the two, Azuman was pulling her and Cleopatra down the hall.

He led them down a few halls before stopping before a large board hung up on the wall, "Here we are ladies, one of my favorite places in this whole place: The Mission Board!"

He leaned against the board and poked at one the mission statements hanging on it, "Ya just nab one of these and as long as you get the all good its basically a free pass to go risk your life fighting some bloodthirsty monster! Usually its just a bunch of soul-hungry Kishin or other, but occasionally ya get a REAL good battle out of it~!"

Looking away, Azuman rubbed at his eyes "Gimme a moment... I'm getting all emotional over here!"

"Are we done here?" Tosomore asked

Standing tall, Azuman began leading the way again, "Yeah yeah, was gonna get the Library out of the way, but the Lunchroom's closer." he glanced back at them "So start thinkin' about what you want to snack on."

As they walked the halls, there were of course the occasional glances from other students or staff, all ranged from either passive interest to barely restrained agitation. If Azuman noticed, he didn't say anything. He just kept waving and giving small greetings with the same smirk as before. It should be noted that a couple of those glares were actually angled towards him, and received a much more enthusiastic greeting than the others. But as they drew closer to the Lunch Room, Tosomore found her attention drawing away from the surrounding architecture. At first she'd been caught up in evaluating the inside of the school, but coupled with her earlier walk to class she found her interest in the inside in the academy's walls and halls waning.

She tried watching the students and staff, but the interested glances and glares soon bored her as well. The comments Azuman made kept her invested enough, but soon her attention was drawn to Cleopatra as they walked. Despite having interacted before, Tosomore knew that there was plenty she could learn if she properly questioned her fellow Witches. If they were rebellious enough to put faith in this odd merger then it was highly possible that many of them would be more loose with their information than other Witches in the Order.

She'd figured the Academy would keep her invested for a while, but now she was second-guessing her original time-table.

But before she could consider posing any of her questions, Azuman stopped before a set of doors and quite loudly kicked them open before spreading his arms wide "And here we are: The Lunchroom!" he declared before glancing back to them as he stepped inside "So what do my new classmates feel like having on the menu?"

"Information." Tosomore answered immediately while pausing at the door to look over the lunchroom.

Cleopatra Levine

As Cleo left the classroom, she heard Jacy's voice.

“I’m actually going to check in and grab brunch with someone else for now. Maybe I’ll see you guys in the cafeteria, though,”

Cleo acknowledged Jacy's statement by making a waving motion, but didn't turn around or stop walking. She kept her hands in her pockets and her eyes forward as she passed by Isaac and Francesca. She didn't want to cause another incident.

At the mission board, Cleo glanced over the various postings. She maintained her usual, uninterested expression, but deep down was wondering if witches ever popped up on the board. It would be kinda weird, but not surprising if her mother's name popped up; but, from her understanding, the more powerful witches that could be hunted were listed elsewhere.

She followed after Azuman and observed the various reacts they got. She noticed the few glares that were directed more at the Demon Weapon than them. "Aren't you popular," she sarcastically remarked. She didn't mean for any venom to be in her voice. From her perspective, Azuman was a little annoying, but she was getting the impression that he was also a bit of an outsider. Right now she was an outsider too, but she didn't really like being vulnerable and talking about herself, especially with all the other people around. Though with the assignment that was given, she'd have to talk about that stuff eventually.

"Are we actually taking a brunch break on the tour?" she asked as she stepped into the Lunchroom. "Well, whatever, you're the tour guide. What's good around here?" she asked in her usual, deadpan voice.

Mentioned: Lady Warlock Lady Warlock simj26 simj26 Exanis Exanis
Interacted: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Alain Benedict

1570252371368.png

Monday Morning

Alain's eyes widened and he let out a squeak of fear as the clown-faced Issac slammed into him, the larger student's weight pinning him to the ground, after the witch's mighty punch. Every thing but that up was a blur, the fear and adrenaline both focusing his senses. He reckoned it was a good thing his attack had been interrupted because the shield he had managed was hardly up to par, and if past experience was anything to judge by, he'd have ended up with a busted arm. It would have been cool to get a cast, but the whole thing was so scary. What did he think he was gonna do against that, honestly?

His best, he snapped back at himself putting on a stiff upper lip, as Issac was helped off him. He didn't cry, or wet his pants, or do anything else embarassing, so that was a positive. There were some interesting witches in their class, and they hadn't blown anything up yet, which was also pretty dang good. He really wanted to get the know the witch that helped him with Issac, and probably saved his bacon. He owed her that much. Right! Class! He realized most everyone but him and Kamille had taken a seat, because he'd been in a daze. Right

"I'm ok, Kamille." He looked up at his meister. "I'm not that fragile I promise." Before rising to his feet, brushing himself off, and taking her hand, and leading her up toward Kapra. "I wanna sit next to her." He eagerly whispered, on their way up before taking a seat.

During lecture he took notes as best he could, but it wasn't long before he returned to dazing out, and stealing nervous glances over towards Kapra. "We have to talk with a witch right? Can we talk to her? Can we?" He quietly pleaded with his meister. Alain was usually pretty nervous about new people but she seemed different. Like easy mode. Not in a bad way though. Just... some of the others were more... intimidating.

Ben Agnew

After explaining to Jayce about the transfers being witches, Ben had to turn his attention to Professor Feivel. Nodding along to whatever the Professor Feivel said, he leaned further back into his seat. While he didn't really care about the witches, he wondered what would his father and brother would do once they hear the news. The Agnew family were essentially trained to be witch killers thanks to their inheritable wavelength. That being said, there was bad blood between them and witches. In other words, he wouldn't be surprised that his family would complain about the new additions to their class. Young witch or not, a witch was a witch. Not that it really mattered to Ben. All he wanted to do was ask a few questions before going along his merry way. Ben then proceeded to ignore the lecture that Professor Feivel provided and instead stare blankly at the blackboard behind her.

Once the lecture was over, Ben came back to his senses and listened to whatever Professor Feivel said. After learning of the assignment, he plugged his last ear plug back in. He had planned to ask the witches questions anyways, so the assignment was a piece of cake. Turning to Jayce, Ben yawned. "I'm going to lunch right now, you can talk to the witches without me if you want." Other students would probably flock to the student witches during school hours, so that they could be done with the assignment. It was a little troublesome. The last thing he needed was someone else to look at him weirdly instead of a singular person. With that Ben got him and went to lunch. What were they serving today?

Jayce Hamerkin
Something inside the young, grieving weapon student managed to get all twisted, tangled and tight when he heard the answer his meister offered to his inquiry. It wasn’t what he wanted to hear; a small part of him had been hoping there was some sort of costume contest or something. Apparently that wasn’t the case, but he didn’t know what to say. He didn’t hear Ben’s rather odd follow-up question regarding cold pizza, either, because he was too trapped within the flashbacks his own mind decided to put on display for him. Jayce saw it play over and over again… the way that witch danced away with Kyrstan’s body as though it were only some sort of puppet. She’d been his meister, his friend, and the witch had managed to turn her into nothing more than a toy. Jayce couldn’t stand it.

He couldn’t stand, either. His knees gave out and forced him into his seat. Jayce stared straight forward throughout the entire lecture, but not much of it actually managed to sink in after Mayra confirmed what Ben had already told him. He just… was. Trapped in his mind, Jayce was petrified in terror.

Class ended, and students began to wander, but Jayce remained entirely trapped in his seat. One of the witches actually walked right in front of his seat as they were making their way out of the classroom to follow Azuman on his tour. That was what ultimately snapped Jayce out of it. Reflex jumped out of him and he pushed his chair back from the desk to avoid any contact with the one being he couldn’t stand to be in the presence of. And just like that, Jayce was sprinting out of the classroom - out of the DWMA entirely, actually. He made his way back to the staircase and stopped at the top, looking down and contemplating everything that running away wouldn’t do for him.

And it wasn't until he was standing there that he realized he could've just went with Ben to brunch instead. But some of the witches were going to brunch too... with Azuman. So that wouldn't have been an entirely safe option either.

Misuteeku Misuteeku

Jocelyn “Jacy” Thames
Ra was someone who Jacy still didn’t quite have a handle on as a person in general. Usually, she liked to think of herself as a good judge of character, and her initial impression of Ra hadn’t been anything bad by any means, but the more she tried to get to know her new classmate, the more… well, the more lost she got. It wasn’t a situation she’d ever found herself in before and she was still unsure of how to react to it.

“Second in command?” Jacy considered the thought with a brief chuckle. “I know we’re at a school trained for fighting and everything, but we’re not running a military operation here, Ra. At least, well, not yet, anyway.” True, she had shared with Ra what her ultimate hope was with this attempt at allying with the DWMA, but she thought she’d made it clear that they weren’t quite to that point yet. Maybe that was another detail they could discuss over brunch.

With a smile on her face, just because that was the effect a conversation with Ra seemed to have on her, Jacy waved for Ra to follow her out of the classroom and then she started following the small crowds that she guessed would lead them to the lunchroom. Once they were out of the classroom and away from many of their classmates, Jacy added, “You slept through the lecture, Ra. That’s why you’re so confused. And yes, it will be hard, particularly if you’re asleep during class.”

As she spoke, she continued walking, hoping and expecting that Ra would stay with her.

13f6986fafae8b2a.jpg
Without too much delay, they made their way into the lunchroom. There were rectangular tables lined up through the wide open room, and in the front of everything was a standard school lunchline where they had multiple entrees available for students to choose from. At the end of the line was a checkout desk where students would use the money they’d been provided as part of their stipend for attending the DWMA in the first place. Jacy had been informed that the money for the witch students and herself had been applied to student accounts that the cashiers should be able to look up and she’d been content to go with that.

“You don’t need to worry about having money to get food,” she added, towards Ra. “The school gives a stipend of money to its students, particularly in the EAT class which we’re in, so that we’re adequately compensated for taking on missions which we’ll get to later this week, I think.”

CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Aaron Lisewn (NPC)
Class had ended, not just in the classroom where Professor Mayra was teaching the 1-Star EAT students, but in other classrooms where other students had been learning as well. Given everyone tended to have breaks at the same time, it meant it was a perfect opportunity for former 1-Star meister Aaron Lisewn to peek in on those who had been his classmates less than a week ago. Over the course of the break, Aaron had been bumped up to the 2-Star class, but that didn’t eliminate all the connections he had with the newer students. He was quick to move through the halls from his classroom to his former one and he stood in the doorway, leaning and looking all cocky-like.

“Hey guys!” he called out to whoever was left in the classroom. “Crazy how much changes here over just a week, ain’t it? Who would’ve thought Lord Death would stoop to the level of inviting witches into our classes, eh?” He clearly wasn’t happy about the new adjustment himself and he made that clear when he walked into the classroom by the way he specifically avoided so much as looking in Kapra’s direction. Instead, he headed back towards the opposite corner of the room, over by Seren and Grace.

Leaning forward onto their desks, he whispered, “Would you two be interested in helping us plan a little welcome party for our new classmates on Friday? You know… show ‘em how much we appreciate having them infiltrate our school and all?” The fact that he was whispering and the tone of his voice implied that it wasn’t the nice sort of welcome party that he was planning. He’d been a trouble maker even before his promotion and everyone knew it.

Anyone still in the classroom is welcome to walk over and join this conversation. However, if Kapra walks over, then Aaron goes dead silent and will try to move the conversation elsewhere.

_Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Tosomore & Azuman
CLXiLnYUkAAqLd7.png66219296_1615218328627763_1427447339433314254_n.jpg
Interaction/Mention: shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock CelticHero37 CelticHero37
If Azuman heard Cleo's earlier statement, he didn't react. Instead, he took in their responses to the Cafeteria with a raised eyebrow, "No need to get ya'selves all bent over choices and stuff. D.W.M.A's in good with so many countries that our variety of dishes is practically unrivaled."

As he spoke, he led them through the Cafeteria while gesturing to the different meals students were already enjoying. His presence seemed to irk some and worry others, but most merely focused on their companions or meals. He pointed out a serving of steak and some chick with a mass of fine ramen, eyeing up one boy's assortment off fruits before continuing on.

"Like, some students can live with takin' their lunch outside of school, but this place is downright awesome!" he spun to the Witches and crossed his arms to point out two more plates, "Like, how many eateries do you know where you can chow down on some big ol' cheeseburgers while somebody next to you feasts on a ring o' sushi? As long as you can name what ya want, there's a damn good chance the fine lads and ladies runnin' this joint can whip it up for ya."

"As stated before," Tosomore spoke once she was sure he was finished "I require no sustenance other than the rich depths of information this establishment can grant-"

She paused once a small rumbling made itself known, Azuman giving a suspicious glance down to her stomach as it voiced its displeasure. It died down, and Tosomore took a moment to close her eyes and give a thoughtful hum, "I suppose some flesh would improve the scenario."

Azuman grinned, "A meat gal, good to know!" he stated before glancing to Cleo while approaching the lunch line "And for you, well..."

He placed himself in the line and gestured them over while giving Cleopatra a quick once-over, "I'mma assume from the whole cat shtick I'm seein' here that ya might like some fish and stuff."

As the line brought them closer to one of the attendants, Azuman raised an eyebrow, "Speakin' o which, could either of you use your sick witch biz to, like, clean food for ya? Like, I know ya ain't the same as them Kishin folk but if you were to try eating something freshly killed like a dog or some dude-"

"Bodies are not for nourishment, they are for fun." Tosomore stated simply as she looked away, just so happening to catch sight of other witches now in the Cafeteria as well "It would seem Jacy and Ra plan to nourish themselves as well."

Azuman actively lit upon following her gaze before leaning against the lunch counter "Well ain't that swell, ya'll could group up and chat about Spells or whatever, I'm game." he shrugged before gesturing to the lunch attendant behind him, "Hit me with one of them specials, hon! My fine friends here seem to have a hankering for some meat and fish, so a plate of each will go far~!"

He didn't even turn around to look at the lunch attendant, merely snapping his fingers while his gaze locked on Jacy and Ra, "And make it snappy, there's a sweet Witch meet-up in my near future and I am gettin' all types of into it."

Cleopatra Levine

Cleo stared blankly as Azuman gave his cafeteria speech. Her tail gently swayed back and forth; it twitched a little at the fish comment. "Fish is...OK," she replied in a deadpan way. It wasn't really her go to food, but she would eat it from time to time.

Then came another assumption about how her witch powers worked. "I guess I shouldn't blame him for being ignorant..." she thought. She was probably one of the first witches he actually had come in contact with. "I'm sure there are spells out there like that, but I don't know any. With me, what you see is what you get. I can have cat-like features, can go full-on black house cat, and use my fingernails like claws. Nothing fancy, not even Soul Protect."

"And belay that fish order,"
she added in her usual deadpan voice, turning to the worker at the register. "I'm more in the mood for a turkey sandwich and a bottle of milk. I should have a student account, name's Cleopatra Levine."

Cleo nodded her thanks once her food was given to her, then she made her way toward an empty table. She waved at Jacy and Ra before sitting down. Tosomore was more than welcome to join her, and Azuman, well she got the impression that he'd probably hang around regardless.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Lady Warlock Lady Warlock CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Kamilia Eeikhart
Image result for Anime girls with black hair and green eyes

Kamilia was so relieved to see that her partner managed to get up and what looks to be without severe injury. Her little man was very cute when he tried to act so tough however him going into the fight like that she wasn’t exactly a fan of. “Alain please make sure you are more careful next time. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to my little Bunny!”

As the lecture advanced forward Kamilia was very engaged however no questions popped in her mind I mean a lot of this she knew The good old history of why the DWMA was made. Personally she didn’t mind the witches being here; in fact she was eager about it. She held no grudges against the witches...I mean yeah they aren’t the greatest of all beings but from her experience humans aren’t all that hot stuff either. Eagerly writing down notes their professor told them that could go and grab food. Thinking about it though, Kamilia wasn’t all that hungry.

“Hear that Bunny? We get to do some physical stuff! What should we show off this time? A little punch and go? Or should we go all defensive. Either way we are going to kill it.” While saying all of that Kamilia imitated punches and kicks with her punch and go mark, then bent her arm as if she was guarding with Alain as if he was in weapon form. “No matter what we are going to do we are going to kill it!” Kamilia jumped onto one of the desks and punched the air, “Hell yeah!”

Although it didn’t seem like it at first, Kamilia did hear her partner’s question and she chuckled before actually answering it. “Her? Yeah she doesn’t look terrible we can sit by her!” Kamilia happily skipped up toward Kapra, “Hi! I am Kamilia!”

AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

Physical Education Class: Vladamir Yemun
Much of the morning passed without extreme incidents. Already, though, some of a divide was becoming visible among the students at the academy and it didn’t take any specific type of genius to really notice it. Some students seemed to take the change in stride and run with it, some were curious about the witches - enough so that they didn’t really exercise much caution or fear, and then there were some that remained unwilling to accept it despite seeing others that were attempting to make things work. Lord Death, for the most part, was uninvolved in the situation. The teachers notified him of the situation and of the few students that had already been assigned detention because of the changes, but he hadn’t met with any of them or offered any solutions. Things just were kinda… stagnant.

Mayra’s assignment remained and those who attempted to work on it likely got it done within the break they were given between classes likely succeeded at completing it without too much difficulty at all. Those that didn’t make any attempt wouldn’t make any progress at all because, naturally, effort was required to complete an assignment like the one Mayra had assigned.

The weather outside was sunny enough. There were some clouds in the sky, but nothing that threatened to ruin the day and nothing that would really affect the environment they had to work with. Vladamir had waited in the middle of the field for his class to gather. It was a lot like any other school field. There was an outdoor track that wrapped around it. Unlike most schools, there weren’t any bleachers and there weren’t any white lines painted on the grass for sports. The DWMA wasn’t the kind of school that entertained many competitive athletics because it’s needs were elsewhere and students had other reasons to stay in shape, such as the missions that often put them in dangerous situations.

As far as his eyes could tell, no one was missing as he prepared to start class. Fortunately, there was no door to the physical fitness field so there really was no way for patients to choose not to be in the classroom for the lesson and Vladamir was glad for that. It made his job easier. “Alright. Welcome to physical fitness class. For those of you who do not know me for whatever reason, I’m Professor Vladamir Yemun. Normally, I’m alright with my students calling me Professor Vlad. If that changes, I will let the class know.” That was about all he had for a brief introduction to himself.

Quickly, he shifted to the topic of class. “Now, this next part will be new for any of you who weren’t here last year. This time of year is when we regularly conduct our physical fitness examinations. It’s not a formal test like you would take in any of your lecture classes; instead, it's a series of tasks that you’ll be required to complete and what I as a professor am looking for is an improvement from your previous physical fitness exam scores. For those of you who have not taken it at all yet, there is no way to fail or have any consequences result. However, if I see you slacking, know that I will be critical in my evaluation of you and it will be harder to pass next year that you would expect it to be.” He wasn’t sure how well that warning would sink in for some of the lazier students, but it was worth mentioning.

“There are a few components to the exam. Every student will run a mile. You will be timed on that mile run and everyone will run it together on the first day of testing in which is Wednesday next week. Every student will do an exercise I like to call paced lifting. You will do ten repetitions of weight lifting at a minimum weight and then we’ll gradually increase the weight until you can no longer tolerate it. And there is a partner portion of the exam in which each pair will perform a practiced combat routine. You can choose to do this with another pairing of students or you can choose to do this without an opponent. This is where you want to display the most precise and advanced skills the two of you can manage. Starting Monday next week, there will be a sign up sheet to select an evaluation spot. Routine performances will begin Friday and continue until we’ve assessed all 1-Star meisters.”

He paused briefly, his eyes scanning the students to see if any of them seemed confused. If it was a look of confusion from a witch, then he was prepared for it. He had further instructions for them in a moment.

“For our trial students specifically, you are welcome to work with a partner just like the rest of our students, and they can be other witches or they can be one of our regular students. The practiced combat routine is open to creativity as well and for our trial students specifically, it is encouraged specifically when demonstrating your full potential is not practical. Know this right now - I will not accept any uncontrolled explosions or unnecessary destruction. In this exam, precision is more valued than raw power alone.” Vladamir hoped that they understood his expectations, but he also knew he would be watching the witches in particular as students practiced and prepared to make sure that they were within the guidelines and expectations he was willing to work with.

“Remedial lessons will be implemented for those who don’t improve or for those who regress over the course of time.” He was sure someone was going to ask about what it meant to fail.

“Today and for the rest of the week during this time, you are all able to use the class time to prepare. If you don’t have a partner, now’s a good time to find one. If you aren’t in shape, now’s a good time to work on that. Now is also a good time to learn from your peers. Help each other out where you can so that all of you can hopefully get through this without creating extra work for anyone. There are two rules: the first is that everyone must be here during class time regardless of whether or not you already feel prepared for the exam. If you are so prepared that you don’t need to practice, then you can be helping your classmates. Second, all sparring matches must be supervised as usual so if you intend to actually spar against another individual or pair, you must make sure that a teacher is available to supervise first. As I’m the only professor here right now, that means one sparring match can happen at a time.”

“If you have any questions, ask them now. If not, go ahead and get to work.”

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Solarknight Solarknight Misuteeku Misuteeku _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Honeymilktea Honeymilktea xAlter xAlter AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 simj26 simj26 Asagi Asagi Exanis Exanis Deadeyelee Deadeyelee L Libero Seha Seha Add Add

Cleopatra Levine

As one of the handful of witches at the DWMA, Cleo found it rather easy to finish the assignment that had been assigned. More than two people came over to talk to her during the lunch break. One girl was gracious enough to let her barrow a piece of paper and a pencil. Cleo found all the attention rather odd. "Surely they're just trying to get a good grade on the assignment...," she thought, but she played along anyway. It wasn't long before she felt like she was talking from a script. She had to repeat her explanation about her abilities a couple times.

"Do you happen to have mother issues too?" "When everything is all said and done, would you rather be remembered as a hero or as a villain?" were just a couple of questions that she asked in her usual deadpan tone of voice.

Physical Education
Cleo stood and listened to Professor Vladamir. Her usual expression made her look bored, but she was actually paying attention. She didn't really have any questions about the upcoming tests. It all seemed like a rather straight forward physical exercise meant to show the teachers what your limit was. She wasn't sure how she'd do with the weight test; she was more of an athletic/agile girl than a physically strong one, but the aspect of the test that she worried about the most was the fighting routine. She feared that her witch's bloodlust would show itself and if things went wrong, that would be it for her in the trial program. At least she wasn't required to fight against an opponent.

"Who do I want to pair with?" Her gaze passed over the various students around her. Maybe she was overwhelmed with all the new info floating around in her brain, but she was having a hard time finding someone her personality and fighting style could mesh well with. "Guess I should pair with a witch." She was more familiar with her fellow witches than the regular students. Her gaze stopped on Kapra. She had those bursting fur things...maybe she could launch herself at targets with them.

Cleo walked up to her fellow witch. "Hey Kapra, want to pair up?" she asked in her deadpan voice. "I was thinking maybe I could use your bursting fur-thing as a launchpad. It would make a cool routine; launching toward a target, preferably one that's wood, and slicing it up in one clean strike."

AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back