• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

S
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

This is a detailed fandom alternate universe roleplay based on the anime/manga titled Soul Eater. It will feature a story in which witches become part of the DWMA in order to take on the larger enemy... the witch's order! For more details, join in the fun and see what happens!

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT
This thread is designated for all OOC conversation relating to Soul Eater: Pull of Magic. This is where you can ask questions, plan fun events to happen IC or simply get to know the other people you’re going to be roleplaying with. I’ll also occasionally tease things that might be happening soon or ask for feedback on how people feel things are going in the roleplay so far. I’m sure it’ll become a fun place to hang out!

I'll post soon. Meant to get to it yesterday but my unintentional dozing off sort of ruined it - at worst I'll get to it this weekend when I'm off work.

Good morning friends!

I have a lore page posted, but I'm planning on adding more information about witches into it within the next hour or so because witch information - obviously - will be important to this roleplay in particular.

Also, if you have submitted a witch CS, I will be starting a group PM with some witch specific plot details that you should probably know for your backstory and I'm sorry to those of you who might have to make adjustments because of it. I didn't realize that there was information I should share until I started receiving CSes and realized they didn't all quite work with my intentions.

If you're making a witch and haven't submitted anything yet, please let me know here in the OOC so that I can include you in that PM when I send it out sometime today.

If you're making a witch and haven't submitted anything yet, please let me know here in the OOC so that I can include you in that PM when I send it out sometime today.

That'd be me, I s'ppose.
Also perhaps we could get a Discord going? Just a suggestion, but it makes for more effective OOC conversation.

Alright. I think I'm up to date with all the character submissions so far, and it's just in time for me to head to work.

Just as an aside, I'm hoping that the first post will be up either Monday or Tuesday. Currently I have about half of it written.

The attendance roster first post is up to date with all accepted characters! Some CSes have yet to be posted, but have been approved and added to that list.

I kinda want to submit it but I still feel that it's so crappy x'D
If you're unsure, one of the things I usually recommend is reading through what has been accepted to get an idea of what has worked. Also, I like to think and hope that I'm not that scary. I really will try to help. So sending it and seeing what happens isn't a bad idea either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back