• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Out of Character Chat

If you're unsure, one of the things I usually recommend is reading through what has been accepted to get an idea of what has worked. Also, I like to think and hope that I'm not that scary. I really will try to help. So sending it and seeing what happens isn't a bad idea either.
A-ah... No. You're not scary enough to make someone flee away. Besides, it's just me x'D.

I'm never good at writing backstory while still maintaining some secrets that are open-able in RP. That's why I usually end up writing too less or too much and just stress over it 😂.

Honeymilktea Honeymilktea Can you please make sure you read the rules on the "Joining the DWMA" page? In the rules, I request CSes be PMed to me so that I can approve them before they're posted. You don't have to delete your sheet now that you have posted it, but I would like you to verify that you have read the rules because they're going to be followed pretty close to the letter. I will start a PM with you regarding your character when I get a chance to look it over... probably tomorrow or Wednesday sometime.

I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!!!

Misuteeku Misuteeku for now I'm gonna say no because I dont know how well our characters will match. We haven't interacted in IC yet.

Hello everyone!

I’m just posting this for those who aren’t aware as of yet. We do have a discord server that all members of the roleplay are welcome to join should they have the desire to do so. Here is a link. Please set your nickname to something that will allow us to know who you are from the rp if you do decide to join. It’s just a place for easier and more convenient OOC. I will be available both in this OOC and in the discord should anyone have any questions, comments or concerns going forward about the rp, though.

Thanks!

Attention peeps!

This rp is now closed to new members. It will open and close at various points throughout the story, but for now is closed.

If you have already PM'd me a character, or are working on one with me, you're alright and will be accepted when we've finished discussions.

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Solarknight Solarknight Misuteeku Misuteeku _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Honeymilktea Honeymilktea xAlter xAlter AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0 simj26 simj26 Asagi Asagi Exanis Exanis Deadeyelee Deadeyelee L Libero Seha Seha Add Add

Are people stuck on what to do next? I was planning on making a lunch lady NPC for peeps to interact with in the cafeteria and we could start a food fight if people wanted. The assignment was an attempt to help some of the characters interact more and stuff, but we can skip straight to physical fitness class if you guys prefer. That's gonna be more physical and will have some combat based basics.

Thoughts? It seems like a lot of the enthusiasm went poof.

I'm a bit stuck, yeah. There are only so many witches in the class, so I'm assuming most people don't want to swamp them with posts.

Personally, I'd be up for a skip all the way to the P.E. class, but it's up for everyone else to decide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back