• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kathrine "Kat" Lionhardt
full
“Alright then. Students, follow me!”

Kat was so excited about finally entering the DWMA building that it didn't really click in her mind that her dorm questions had been left answered. She scampered after Xavian as soon as he started heading toward the door.

"Nyan!" she exclaimed excitedly, eyes sparkling at the sight of the decor. It was all new to her. She giggled occasionally as she mostly followed after the teacher, but more often than not she was near the back of the latecomers group because she was distracted by all the furniture, paintings, and decoration. She was kinda listening to the teacher's tour, managing to get some information here and there. The stuff about the headmistress stopped her in her tracks for a couple seconds. "She sounds scary...Better not piss her off. Nyan," she thought after childishly gulping. She then realized the gap between her and the tour was widening.

She scampered after Xavian and started to match the group's pace when she was walking beside them. "Nyaaaan!" she cooed like a long "Ooooo" at the sight of the gym. She noticed the structure of the room first, then the other students, and lastly her blue eyes settled on CJ. She excitedly raised a hand in the air; It looked like she had a question, but she didn't. "Hi, hi," she said cutely to the Death Scythe after Xavian introduced him; flashing a beaming, snaggletooth smile. She also turned toward the other students that had been on-time and waved.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Exanis Exanis Jackaboi Jackaboi Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Phayne Phayne The Elder The Elder (Group 2)
Lady Warlock Lady Warlock @ Everyone

Last edited:
Valentina Volkov
[Location: Courtyard / Mentions: Jackaboi Jackaboi Phayne Phayne Deadeyelee Deadeyelee & Everyone / Interactions: Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze ]

Koyorin 🍎 on Twitter.png Not long after Ksenia and Xavian announced themselves, one of the random students bursts out into a full complaint towards Elyn. Some of his points were petty, but at the same time, she was not to judge for she had the same reaction. The amount of tension already created within the crowd is impressive. This wasn't hoe she pegged the day to turn out, but there have been worse. Elyn explained for the second time the misunderstanding. Valentina felt a tad sorry for the guy, yet quarrels are not important at the moment. It was time to move forward and set aside differences. She hoped.

Milo had spoke up about someone with the same name. At first it sounded rather offending, but the way he describer while also wearing familiar clothing was possible. She didn't want it to be true. It was probably a coincidence, right? Though it is a tempting thought to want to know more. Figuring now is not the time for such stories, she answers a, "No." Her sapphire eyes, scanning the gathering as her ears perked to the cries of help. A large boy had collapsed on the steps. Before anyone could do anything, with such speed, the proclaimed "collapsed student" snatched the ice cream cone and swallowed it whole from the new comer. "What did I just see? Such speed and power in that physique?" There was no time to process as the teacher began to answer everyone's question prior to starting the tour.

As quick as it started, so too did it end at the rainbow. In this case, the corridor leading to double doors where two people are blocking the entrance to what seems to be a gymnasium. Mr. Xavian squeezed in with ease by nudging the two forward. The group soon followed to find an open stadium made specifically for battling. "What a delight. This is certainly worth the wait." Moving forward, Valentina finally got to see the faces of the first batch. They all seem to be in their own world, excited, conquering one another or being reserved. Her sharp eyes sparkle with interest to see who is strong and who of these people would be her partner. Though if she were honest, she could fight on her own, however, that is not what her father taught her. Valentina peers down at her hand intently as if holding her memories in her hand, her goal and everything she came here to strive for now clenched tightly.

Once again, she darts over to her teacher as he introduces everyone two the young man beside him. "A Death Scythe? They look so normal. I wonder how they look like? What are their capabilities?" With that, the young warrior was left to self ponder.
------------------------------------------------------------
CJ
[Location: Gym / Mentions: Spiderverse Spiderverse / Interactions: Lady Warlock Lady Warlock (Xavian) shadowdude505 shadowdude505 ]
1025407311dad6d6108af07d75b76370.jpg CJ chuckles amused by the hyper boy. "As a matter of fact-" He was cut off by Xavian's booming voice. Enthusiastic much like Arma. CJ shuts his book with a single hand. "So they sent you instead of one of my brothers? I can't say I'm upset. Better than a pompus. Well, thank you. I'll be sure to give my regards to Ksenia." CJ waits for the man to leave, but instead suggests something which doesn't sound unethical, but ruins the the Death Scythe's plans. "But that ruins my fun." He pouted. There was no point in arguing. Xavian was clearly the experienced teacher and it was best to learn from him. The kids did seem bored all the way through the tour. Thinking about it, he knew he should have used his time properly. "Oh, very well." He sighed heavily. "You're the old man here." He teased only to be ignored when he gave an announcement. It was so professional and unnecessary, given the first group already learned who he is. Then again, the second did not. "Perfection as always, aren't you? Yet you forgot to introduce yourself to the first group." He chuckled.

CJ's attention diverts to an adorably cat themed dressed girl. She was waving to him. A third peppy person and a girl at that. He shoots a kind smile toward her. "Yes, hello. Well aren't you just cute." He grinned.

Last edited:
Elyn Layne

aln.png

Elyn was still in full damage control mode when a strange young man took and shook his hand. It took a force of will not to pull his hand away as he let out slight startled squeak of surprise before assessing the situation. "I'm pretty sure there's nothing all that special about me, but I think I'd like to be in a club. If you'd still have me." When he began to apologize he shook his head in the negative. "It's ok, really."

What wasn't alright was the teacher's responses to his questions. He had one day to do something he couldn't do in five years? And they'd be thrust into combat again. His eyes scanned the crowd of students. They're stronger, surely. They're at the DWMA. Maybe it would be better this time. Then again, some people here appeared to be insane. Is it possible he'd be hurting himself just by resonating with one of them? He hugged himself gently.

"Better me than them." He mumbled quietly. He was a shield. He'd always been able to take more hits than anyone else. And this is where he wanted to be right? Helping the most people? No, that was a selfish lie. If he had wanted to help the most people he would have stayed at that hellish school, bearing the burden of his teammates incompetence. They were probably facing a brutal truth right now, he realized with more than a little dread. One that he'd learned far before. There was death around every corner, and every slip up. Or worse. These people could handle that. His first squad ... didn't. He looked down at his hands, and shivered, jamming them in his pockets. They were still the same as that day, covered in blood and useless. He shook his head. All of this reminiscing probably wasn't helping his wavelength. He came here to be with other strong people. He was strong. He'd trained with his wavelength every day. He had plenty of endurance. He was a good weapon. He'd even achieved resonance...roughly. Once his stupid body started growing he'd be a real force.

As they advanced through the tour, he noted the quality of the facilities, and the impracticality of some of them. It still was very much structured like a school, he realized. This was something some of the Death Weapon schools abandoned. He'd figured the DWMA would be similar given the military presence across the globe, and the school's prominent presence upon a highly defensible hill. And while the one with the whip scared him, the other one seemed like the real deal. Hopefully it wasn't just a case of good cop, bad cop. He was even more surprised by the appearance of the death scythe. He seemed so... plain. He nervously raised a hand to wave, to both his new classmates and the Deathscythe. "Hi. I'm Lambda- I mean no. I'm Elyn. Elyn Layne. I think Capture the Flag is a good idea."

Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Pumpkid Pumpkid Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Jackaboi Jackaboi shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock (interacted) and everyone

Last edited:
Alice Drake
1589294764350.png
Lady Warlock Lady Warlock (mentioned) Pumpkid Pumpkid (Interacted) @LiterallyEveryoneInThisThread

Alice looked at Xavian and nodded as he mentioned Physical exercises. This made the blonde nod in confirmation. This was good, training was good and training was a way to get her more on the relaxed side. She began to lose herself in her thoughts, between being excited and anxious, she wasnt sure how to react. This was it, this was where her journey would begin. Where she would get a partner and make this world a better place. “Alright then. Students, follow me!” a voice said, gaining her attention as she snapped from her thoughts and she followed the group into the school where the tour began. The cafeteria was fairly large, followed by the main classrooms which were pretty cool in themselves too. Then the hallway to the Death Room, and soon enough they had arrived at the gymnasium. There were already students inside talking and laughing. People got along fast didnt they? Either way, it was a wonderful sight to see others getting along so well. She then looked back at the teachers who were conversing. Capture the flag? Hell yeah! That was something that always interested her. There was tactical movement to it, there was skill. This was just getting better and better as time went on.

The young girl spoke up "I like the idea of capture the flag!" she said, coming up to the front of the group, bowing slightly in respect "I'm Alice Drake, it's nice to meet you, Sir CJ." respect her elders. That's what she was taught when she was taken in. The students that were in the room before her group, were her classmates. There was many, and to get to know all of them was going to be a challenge. But something she could pull off if she tried her hardest. "Capture the flag would give us time to work as a team and create tactical plans to get to the objective. We can also spot where we would need improvements. Physical, or mental wise." Alice was really getting into this and she realized her sudden input and she bit her lip. "I apologize. Didnt mean to sound rude or anything to that nature." the excitement got the better of her. Usually she would never burst out in such ways, but with all the opportunities, no doubt the teachers would want to hear some opinions on the matter. They were going to grow into Meisters and Weapons, opinions mattered, ideas mattered. If the teachers didnt get such feedback, then they wouldnt be good instructors for any of the people here.

I think pops would be impressed with my sudden interest in an activity. He's going to hear plenty of things when I get home, especially if we do this capture the flag. He'd probably teach her more things that she needed to know, on top of her studies. The more she learned the better.​

Kyleigha Ford
Initially, Kyleigha felt no desire at all to answer such a rhetorical question as the one Kasper first asked. He was right in a way and she’d known it right away when she’d asked the question, too. Kyleigha hadn’t really expected anything good to come of her question, but she also wasn’t expecting the guy who could barely make it up a flight of stairs to be the one to call her out on it. Sure, the guy had muscles on him, but muscles and strength meant nothing without stamina to go along with it. However, there was one correction Kyleigha had to make to Kasper’s statements.

"While I do lean more towards your opinion on the matter, I'm not as gung-ho as to put a target on my back during the first day. Imagine, what if you were to be proven completely wrong. Wouldn't that have been embarrassing?"

“I knew I wasn’t wrong,” confidence rang through her tone again. “That’s the one thing I’m certain of.”

Then, though, Kasper reached out and touched her. Kyleigha froze completely, her eyes unblinking and her entire form appearing as though she was on the brink of fight or flight. It wasn’t that she was unused to being touched, or even that she was uncomfortable with it, but it had been completely unexpected from this fellow student who still didn’t quite make sense in her mind. Even his soul seemed to wear this ominous mask. Kyleigha couldn’t trust someone with a mask - not this much, anyway. While she heard every word he said in that moment, Kyleigha couldn’t formulate a reply until she managed to shrug his hand off of her, attempting to make it seem as nonchalant as possible although she also knew he likely caught it the moment she froze.

“If you thought you could get away with coming to the DWMA without anyone taking a glance at your ‘deepest darkest of places’, then you made a mistake there. Half the people here can see souls and some of them probably don’t have complete control over it, especially if you happen to wander the halls and come face to face with any students in the N.O.T. class.” Kyleigha said it rather plainly, fairly sure he already knew that.

Despite the odd fact that it seemed they were going back and forth with information they both already knew, Kyleigha found herself honestly enjoying their conversation. Her first impression was kinda right, at least. He knew more about the world of weapons and meisters than he’d dared to let on and he also seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders.

Then came the question of what she knew. Kyleigha wished she knew more than she did, honestly, but something was better than nothing. “Well, I know that you’re a weapon. What type, I can’t tell. You’re not a mess of energy like one of our fellow classmates,” Kyleigha referred to Arma, “but I would’ve known that without reading your soul just by looking at you. It also seems like your soul wants to be somewhere else… like you’re not fully invested in being here at the DWMA, but you are at the same time. I know that doesn’t add up, but it’s the sense that I’m getting.” Every time she started to get a glimmer of truth, a mask rose up to keep it away from her eyes.

It looked as though Kyleigha meant to add more to her statement, but she was cut off by a booming voice and as her attention turned, she realized their group had just doubled. Immediately, her soul seeing eyes took over and she searched the crowd for anything new that was mildly interesting. And there was, too. Two souls of gold nearly blinded her if such a thing was possible from the glow of a soul. Of course, there wasn’t much for her to truly read before she found herself listening to their conversation between the new adult and CJ with great curiosity.

Capture the flag, huh? It would certainly give her a chance to prove her theory that they were all on different levels unless there was some weird and stupid gimmick to it.

Interacted With: Phayne Phayne

Sebastian Yumi
Although Sebastian was a lazy one to say the least, that didn’t mean he didn’t have a decent head on his shoulders. He’d been prepared for a fight should one be declared, but all that readiness faded significantly when he learned initially that they were meant to fight the death scythe himself. It seemed silly. There were at least 10 students around from his guess - he hadn’t actually counted - and there was only one death scythe. Sure, death scythes were strong and all that, but it was going to be absolute chaos with 10 students going at one person even if some of them transformed into weapons. They’d be lucky to get two hits in at best. It was just going to end up as a boring crapshoot.

Yet Arma remained excited. It seemed the meister didn’t come to the same conclusion Sebastian did.

“Dude, with everyone going at one person, people could seriously get hurt in the chaos of it. You really wanna be excited about that?” Sebastian asked incredulously. Nonetheless, he was dragged along with Arma to find out more about the coming battle.

Oh, right… Arma had too much energy to focus on one thing at a time. Sebastian knew he’d have to learn how to adjust to that. It would no doubt take time.

Just as Arma started drilling CJ for answers, a new voice boomed over everything and Sebastian’s whole body turned, dragging Arma along with him since the meister still held onto his arm. Sebastian’s first thought was, ‘Huh. Now there’s even more students to make this stupid fight more of a mess.’ However, that shifted once the new teacher suggested Capture the Flag. That sounded like a much better idea in Sebastian’s mind.

He just had to hype Arma up for it because he anticipated that the meister would be slightly disappointed at the change of plans. Turning back to face the meister who he’d likely be working with and began, “Dude, this is actually a good change of plans, right!? Capture the flag is not just about brute force, but about strategy too. You see the bleachers out there? We can find a spot in them and you can just snipe everyone right out of the crowd. Then you run in and take the flag. Easy peasy, right?” Arma seemed like the type who would want to be the one to grab the flag, so Sebastian hoped he’d be up for it.

Interacted With: Spiderverse Spiderverse

d177cbb77d7bcf9ca2e11a810329253e.jpg
Meisters. Weapons. Shinigami. Death Scythes. Like half an hour ago, it was a small group of students who seemed to be getting along just fine. But then, everything changed when the late group rolled up. The guy that was leading them seemed to be one of the other teachers at DWMA, and the shorty's attention immediately flipped towards him with that booming voice, not realizing that all of his hype was about to pay off with the rest of CJ's sentence. But before that, he would quickly turn his head back toward Sebastian: "Why not? Things are more FUN when everything's WILD!" Then his eyes focused on this new guy, Arma's excitement would slowly begin to fade at the sudden change of plans, a pout slowly about to form on his face until he had mentioned 'Capture the Flag'. Though unseen, there was some excitement that was beginning to brew with that idea, and when the other students began introducing themselves, he couldn't help but be ELATED at the sight of new faces. His slight smile turned back into its cheery grin, his tempo back to its normal state.

Once some of the students from the new arrivals started to introduce themselves however, the playful idiot couldn't help but give but leap into the air once again, hitting a solid meter vertical in the air as he waved his arms and his tempo picked up again. "Hey Hey! Its AWESOME to meet you guys! Name's Arma! Can't wait to face off in Capture the Flag!" Quickly turning on his heel back toward CJ, he would quick blurt out: "Mr. CJ! Mr. CJ!So what's the flag gonna be? Is it gonna be like an actual flag or like some kinda different thing? Are there gonna be team captains? Or are we gonna remain with our group?" But before the loudmouth could even await answer, his attention was called off by his new partner AWESOME and SUPER COOL re-whatever bow dude, whose plan made him a bit confused. "Ehhh? But snipin' the WHOLE time ain't gonna be fun! We gotta like... go around the arena like ZOOM and snatch the flag from right under their noses! Oh YEAH YEAH! That reminds me... I hope ya don't get motion sickness! Oh and and... ya gotta like, show me how to shoot a bow. I've NEVER held one before n' I've only seen 'em in like movies n' comics!"

[Mentions: Pumpkid Pumpkid Lady Warlock Lady Warlock ]

Milohappysmall.jpg
“It’s never too late to mend.”
Milo Ismael
"No."
Oh she was such a treat! Matter of fact, to the point, no nonsense! Milo was positively overwhelmed by her quiet confidence. It was an alien experience, talking to someone who so easily looked right past him. "I must be mistaken then. I shall refrain from the topic!" He said, raising a finger in the air and smiling to himself. Such grace he displayed! For a moment he was overcome with it, and to preserve his humility he had to give the two present a bow. Couldn't get too full of himself now, that'd be a toxic mindset! "The name would be Milo Ismael, by the way, new friend! Lord of the Ismael estate, I'm here to prove my elders' hopes well placed!" He mentioned to Elyn.

He clapped his hands together and smiled gleefully down at the young weapon when he agreed to his proposal. "Why, that's wonderful! I shall make the necessary arrangements! We'll gather each morning for tea and to unload our weary hearts! We shall call it... the Golden Sun club! Get it, because of our souls? It's perfect!" He didn't offer a pause for the kid to chime in with his own opinion, and when he finished talking he was clearly already fantasizing about his wonderful club idea. What kind of tea? Green for the weekdays to preserve their health and give them energy and peace of mind for their training. Hibiscus tea for the weekends, because it is simply wonderful! So tart, so delicious! Such luxuries must be reserved for the more luxurious days of the week!

Milo remained mostly quiet save for a few "Ooh!"s, "Aah!"s, and "Amazing!"s as the teacher introduced them to each of the facilities in turn. Though he was raised at a large estate, there was no way to compare it to the share size of Nevada's DWMA. Entire sections devoted to housing numberless young meisters and weapons! A big, calm dojo! He'd certainly spend a lot of time there! A cafeteria where they no doubt would be served varied and nutritional food to keep their minds and bodies keen! It was like a small paradise, his own little slice of Eden!

When they arrived at the gymnasium he could hardly contain himself with the beautiful sea of colorful souls that stretched out before him. To avoid losing focus entirely, he turned his attention down to the small fellow next to him once more. "So, my dear little friend, what do you look for in a meister? Certainly you want a kind, compassionate and strong one?" This time he actually waited for him to answer, but then continued "I'm sure you'll find someone just for you. Speaking of Meisters, Valentina, I couldn't help but notice-" Milo turned to find the fierce young woman missing, and jumped. He was sure he kept up with her! "Ah! The young miss has disappeared!" He quickly whipped his head from left to right trying to catch a glance of her, just to see her darting off after the teachers. "H-hey! Wait up!" He took off after her.

In his sprint he heard the words flying around about capture the flag. Oh, a friendly competition already? That would be the opportunity to prove his worth as a weapon, no doubt! He came to a screeching halt next to Valentina and doubled over with his hands on his knees, already winded. "Whew, you almost got away from me there, and in the middle of such a pleasant conversation as well! It's alright, no need for apologies, as you can see I'm here now... I just, need a second..." He took a deep breath and straightened himself again. "Couldn't help but notice your fierce, confident, controlled aura! I was wondering whether you'd like to, well, maybe it's a bit of an odd request now that I think of it." He put a finger to his chin and seemed to ponder for a moment, then smiled, shrugged, and continued anyway. "Well, it's just so that I'm a very capable weapon! Perhaps you'd like to attempt to wield me for this upcoming competition? I assure you I am most easy to resonate with!"

He clapped his hands together and looked at her hopefully. "What do you say?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

Erik Muller
A brief interaction with no one in general

Capture the flag.

To say Erik was tired was certainly an accurate assessment, if not a slight understatement. And he was no fool to realize it had only gotten worse by shaking hands with the boy that smartly got out of the way

"Sorry about that by the way, can't control it."

Erik decided he had enough figured out. Next time Quinn thought about doing that again, Erik would make sure the trade-off was in his favor instead. Enough chances were given. Close quarters was his specialty. If his opponent could drain his energy, he'd just have to crush their bones, first. Acknowledging how uncharacteristically sadistic it was, he couldn't help but wonder how much of someone's body he could grind to a pulp before he lost all his energy in a situation like that. He shook his head of the thought, though. He was exhausted, and they were supposed to be showing what they were made of.

Only one solution to wake him up, he supposed.

In the wake of fresh faces joining the group, he had a hard time paying attention to them as he yawned and trudged over to the wall. He patted it softly before staring at it for a moment, leaning off it with both arms.

All your might, but not all your energy. Let loose, but don't get careless. Time to jump-start the engine.

What ensued next sounded not unlike a car crash, albeit certainly less metallic. Erik had slammed his head into the wall, utilizing his soul to make the whole occurrence that much more intense. What was left was a crater in the wall that made it look like it got shot by a cannon, crumbling around the edges and surrounded by cracks. Erik stepped back for a moment, rubbing the top of his nose before shaking his head vigorously, and then lightly hopping between the use of each leg.

This'll do.

Although still not at 100%, he was awake enough. He'd be even better when the real fun actually started. He looked back at the others, face flustered red in embarrassment of doing something so silly so loudly, and yet with a wide grin on his face.

"Sorry about that. Had to wake myself up a little."

43D12B52-A033-4994-9C82-8B2A7D825FA6.png
Gym147711B7-C8E9-4752-9ECE-15BEFF72603A.jpegIt all happened so fast. One moment Marcus was concerned about a fellow class member, while enjoying his ice cream, then the next that very class member stole his ice cream and devoured it in an instant. Struck by disbelief Marcus keeping looking at the giant in front of him and hand trying to wrap his head around the situation. There's no way this guy moved that fast. He was literally laid out on the ground. How did he even get up without help? Marcus thought to himself still in disbelief. He loos at the giant one last time sizing him up. He height wasn't that big of a deal compared to Marcus, but the width of this dude was another thing. "I'm just glad you're alright, but you owe me some ice cream. I wont forget it. And I guess it's true what the say about judging a book by it coveeeeerrrr" Marcus was taken by surprised as the very giant lifted him up with ease spinning him around. For some reason he was concern about Marcus even though he was the one checking on him. "I'm fine. Now please put me down." He said slightly annoyed. After having his feet on the ground again, he adjusted himself and looks at the giant. "Im Marcus by the way. I guess I can saw it's nice to meet you. Even though you devoured my ice cream." He says with smile. He turns towards the girl in a cat suit and couldn't help but let a small laugh come out. "If you don't mind me asking, but what's up with the cat suit." He says trying to hold it in. Phayne Phayne shadowdude505 shadowdude505

His attention was then brought to the two teachers standing in front of everyone else. Apparently there's a main event we were missing, but with them being late, Marcus couldn't help but image what else he missed out on. It seems like there were about to give Marcus and everyone else the complete tour before meeting with someone named CJ. Throughout the tour, Marcus kind of stayed in his own zone listening to his music tuning just about everything out. He did keep a mental note about where everything was, and if they said anything important he'll just ask someone later. He then entered the gymnasium where he saw a bunch of other students. He took his head phone off listening as the teacher introduced the one of the death scythes. He heard there were three of them. Not really interested by it, he turned towards the others and caught a glimpse of their souls. Not one was alike, but there were obvious pairings between weapons and Meisters. Marcus's focus then came to a blonde haired girl with an emerald green soul. As she spoke about the apparent game of capture the flag, her worlds held a hint of passion. She obviously knew what she was talking about. She even apologized simply because she thought she offended someone. Marcus knew she said nothing wrong, only the truth. Intrigued by her, he made his way through the crowd heading straight for the front. He places his hand on her shoulder and spoke to the death scythe and teacher. "Yeah so I'm on whatever team she's on. She seems to know what the hell she's talking about." He says with a smile. "Oh and I'm Marcus by the way. Marcus Rung. Sorry I was late this morning. I'll try my best not to turn it into a habit." Britt-21 Britt-21 Pumpkid Pumpkid Lady Warlock Lady Warlock

Kathrine "Kat" Lionhardt
full
Kat turned her attention back to CJ as he complimented her. She giggled cutely as she clasped her hands together behind her back and started to innocently sway her to torso side-to-side. "The name's Kat. It's nice to meet you, sir." she said in a childishly polite tone.

She continued to sway as she waited for capture the flag to start, but suddenly stopped at the sight of Marcus. Her cheerful grin was quickly replaced with a pouty face as she vaguely remembered him laughing and asking about her getup a few minutes ago. "What's wrong with my cat hoodie, nyan?" she muttered, using the cat noise like "huh?" "It's cute." She childishly up-turned her nose into the air as she looked away from him. "He must be a dog person...Nyan!" she humphed, crossing her arms.

BANG!

"Nyaa!" That was the second time today a sudden sound had caught her off guard. This time it was the end result of a student smashing his head into the wall. Her bad mood left as suddenly as it had appeared; her eyes were sparkly again and her mouth hung open in a big grin.

She impulsively ran over to inspect the crater. "Nyan! Nyan!" (Translation: Hey, hey!) "You're pretty strong mister!" she said to Erik. "Does your head hurt?" she asked inquisitively.

The Elder The Elder (Mentioned)
RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Pumpkid Pumpkid (CJ) (Both interacted)

Last edited:

full
bfa02054f44709c95157a1a91a5c5fff.png

a03a4fdb8659dad0e0f405c025096fdc.png
[Location: Gym] [ Mentions: Everyone ish ] [Interactions: Kye Lady Warlock Lady Warlock ]

Kye's little shrug didn't go unnoticed by Kasper as he smiled in response; his fun and games appearing to have an affect on her despite the confidence she had shown thus far. A confidence reinforced as she corrected his past statement, claiming that she was right and implying that there was no chance of her being wrong in the first place. Despite not being keen on the idea of partnering with someone new, he couldn't outright say that he detested what he saw coming from this girl opposite him. Rarely did you find someone capable of backing up their bark with a bite, her overflowing confidence with the ability to back it up an appealing trait; at least for Kasper. While he could not really speak on behalf of the others here, the fact that Kye had managed to garner so much from reading his soul spoke volumes of the skill she seemed to possess.

At the mention of Arma's soul, Kasper could not help but agree with her statement; the boy proving to be an open book thus far in regards as to what kind of soul he possessed; an almost endless source of energy as he continued to 'bounce around' the gymnasium. Not even the mention of fighting Cj could reduce his enthusiasm as Kasper briefly watched him turn to the quiet lad Sebastian and with the biggest of smiles told him straight up. "We are SO FUCKED! That's gonna be SO MUCH FUN!". Famous last words thought Kasper before returning his attention to Kyleigha.

"It seem's rather than taking a peek, you decided to read a the whole prologue" replied Kasper, with a faint smile and a soft somewhat forced chuckle escaping him. Despite showing his amusement towards the comparison she had made between the reading of his soul and that of Arma, He admittedly wasn't too thrilled that he had been read quite as easily as he had been, nor was he thrilled at the fact that others here may have gauged just as much information either. His past and his reason for being here were private, they were personal and they were not privy to those he saw as no more than being obstacles in his way to achieving his purpose of coming here. The fact that she could tell that his commitment to this academy was frivolous was a cause for concern. Was this really all that she had managed to gain from her reading? Kasper could not help but keep that thought in the back of his mind.

"As you've rightly pointed out. I am a weapon" replied Kasper, pulling the tag out of his pocket and spinning it in between his fingers like some kind of fidget spinner. "Though Since you already seem to know the most about me out of everyone here, I think I'll keep what weapon I am a little secret" smiled Kasper, the boy leaning forward so that his face was close to Kye's, his left hand still spinning the tag around in circles. "We've only just met after all. Don't you think it would be too easy if I simply told you?" he asked, smiling as he did so. ".. and it wouldn't be much fun either. Whats life without a little fun?" Kasper's right hand shot up as his right finger 'bopped ' Kye on the nose before he stood fully and half turned away from her.

The smile he worse disappearing as he quickly ceased the fidgeting and glanced down at the tag, his brows furrowing as he read the words splayed across its surface. Like a storm brewing, the feelings of unease began to swirl within himself as he read the words over and over again. He had been putting this off all morning, the notion of him 'conforming' even if it was for the sake of someone close to him was still something that he was hesitant about. His past anything but ideal for someone looking to enrol here. Yet the idea of merely not doing anything was also something he knew that he could not bare and it was precisely this reason that his soul seemed to be in such turmoil; Kye's observation hitting the nail on the head.

Kasper was by no means every ones cup of tea; his sarcastic and often hedonistic tendencies making him rough around the edges. Insincere, Capricious and arbitrary even he was surprised that he had been accepted into Rosalia's group and now it seemed like he was spitting on their generosity by becoming one of the 'good guys'. Though, all arguments aside it had to be done. No matter the opinions of those that voiced their displeasure towards him enrolling here.

A deep sigh escaped his mouth before Kasper glanced up to look at Kye and with what was perhaps the first truly sincere smile that he had displayed in a long time, Kasper began to attach the tag onto himself; pinning it along the left side of his blazer. "I guess this makes it official." he smirked, polishing it slightly with his right sleeve. While the act may have seemed small and trivial to anyone that had been watching, it was anything but that for Kasper. It was a step forward, an acceptance that he, like everyone else here would have to partner with someone new. That a relationship would be formed between himself and whomever was fortunate or unfortunate enough to be stuck with him and that his days of running wild with his motley crew were behind him. He had turned his back on the life of anarchy and was now part of an organisation that strove to protect. It was the sign that he had committed and was ready for whatever came down this new path he had stepped on. Had Kye taken this instance to read his soul once more she'd have noticed how this stormy sea of conflicting emotions had began to die down, the crashing waves of hesitancy breaking upon the sandy shores of acceptance only to be washed away.

On the verge of asking Kye if she would partner with him, even if it was only for this one session, Kasper was stopped as the sound of footsteps could be heard coming their way. Turning around to see what it was, Kasper noticed Xavian alongside a group of students arriving at the gym; the man momentarily stopping to squeeze past a set of siblings that seemed to have arrived here just before them, or where they part of the first group and Kasper simply hadn't noticed them Regardless, just like the group following Xavian, the two siblings were part of a plethora of new faces all belonging to students just like the group Kasper was apart of. This new appeared to vary much more than the one Kasper was apart off, the sheer drastic differences in body types and appearances was the most glaringly obvious; from a girl dressed like a cat to a girl seeming half dressed. A boy shorter than 5ft to a behemoth in the back almost as wide as he was tall. A cool suave man to a cool fierce woman. Just who were these people?

This new teacher quickly made his way to where CJ stood, the muscular man quickly chastised CJ for leaving half the group behind; that of course answering the question about who those other kids were. The man was indeed ruthless as not only did he chastise the death scythe, he had apparently taken over as the lead; his suggestion of playing Capture the flag instead of a 1 vs many showdown appearing to be accepted by the Deathscythe, though not before Cj threw a dig at the mans age.

It seemed that this idea had gone down well with many of the other students among both batches. One of the new faces introducing herself as Alice Drake already trying to decode the instructors intentions behind it all. A soft spoken boy who didn't quite seem to know his own name Kasper didn't even need to turn to look at Arma to guess what his reaction would be. It was pretty obvious given that it was echoing throughout the whole gymnasium. Followed by the loud boom of Erik smashing the wall with his face. This of course caused Kasper to turn and face Kye, that cheeky grin appearing again as he relished the moment. "Are you still sure that you're right?" he asked, pointing out the difference in damage caused by the two Meisters. Whether that had been Erik's attempt to cool himself off or rile himself up or simply the result of dealing with Quinn's antics, Kasper wasn't sure. All he knew was that Erik was appearing to have it the hardest out of everyone here.

389dd5922304822243622b71c567f254.png
671d65866d9e33fb80551fa8080f1ad9.png

9703d51633175a7be84b765da13ce6ad.png

[Location: Gym] [ Mentions: Everyone from batch 2 ] [Interactions: Marcus The Elder The Elder ]​

Still holding onto Marcus at this point, Big Bill could not help but tilt his head to one side in confusion, unsure as to why Marcus was claiming that he was owed ice cream when he had been the one who brought it here for him in the first place. Surely that had to be the case since ice cream was simply too hard not to eat in one go. Had that have been for Marcus, then it wouldn't have been able to have survive this long without being devoured. No, Big Bill was right. The ice cream was meant for him, a match made in heaven.

As Marcus gave the all clear that he was not hurt, Big Bill could not help but spin him around one more time as a precaution, looking him all over for any signs that he may not have noticed, though unable to find anything. "I.. I'm glad you are alright. You had me worried for a second" replied Bill, placing Marcus back down and stepping back. A wide nervous grin spread across his face as he glanced downwards. "I'm Bill Benson.. or Big Bill.. or Big Bill Benson.. but not Big Billy Benson.. cause that almost sounds like Big Belly Benson... though thinking about it that'd be more fitting" he said, smacking either side of his stomach with each hand and laughing. "Call me Bill and I'm sorry about your Ice cream.. I really did think it was for me. Though.. you're not really the first person to claim otherwise when I have been given food" he spoke sincerely, his stomach rumbling ever so slightly as he looked past Marcus towards the girl garbed in feline attire; her appearance reminding him of the Cat Themed cake roll he had in his bag. Perhaps she would like some? He pondered, debating internally whether he had the energy to accept splitting this delicious pastry with her and not regret it afterwards. Though as he looked in her direction it quickly became apparent that the teachers were ready to move on with the tour.

"Uh...Uh... UHHH?!?!" panicked Bill "We better catch up with them.. it looks like they are ready to head in" he suggested as he began to walk towards the group of students. Just in time for his ears to catch wind of promised rewards in the form of a cafeteria. Panic no longer a word in his vocabulary, a keen and eager Bill rallied forward, "Quickly Marcus!, We need to move now. We are going to miss the important tour of the cafeteria, hurry. Lets go Lets go lets go~!" urged Bill, a spring in his step and a hop in his bop. The merry oaf quickly found himself following the back of the group as they began to enter the Academy, a cheerful hum not to be confused with the rumblings of his belly just about audible as he studied each hallway, looking for signs that lead towards the Garden of eden, the 9th wonder of the world, the realm of gods and the closest thing to Valhalla's banquet table. "Oh Happy days~!" he chimed

Needless to say, once the tour group had made their way to the cafeteria it was almost certain that Bill would end up wandering; his nose leading the way as he managed to sneak away from the group and make his way towards the kitchen, a few members of kitchen staff working away at getting the new delivery of food sorted into their respective storage locations. "Oh boy Oh boy" marvelled Big Bill as his eyes darted from kitchen table to kitchen table, the glistening shimmer of the metallic working area's as well as the faint lingering aroma of recently cooked food greeting his nose almost sent him into overdrive, his mouth agape and tongue just about poking its tip out.

His presence here had easily startled the kitchen staff whom had stopped what they were doing here, taken aback by the sight of Big Bill blocking their doorway. Though his reasons were readily apparent to the seasoned veterans as they recognised that lust in his eyes, each chef quickly matching his desires with their own convictions as they began to work away; accepting the challenge that Bill had set them. Their pride was on the line as a worthy challenger arose.

Masters at their craft, these artisans quickly began to prep a variety of meals for the awaiting Bill; the boy directed towards the nearest available table and given a portion of 'table bread' you'd often find at the fancy restaurants. While everyone else got the grand tour of the academy, Big Bill was getting the full course treatment as one by one the chefs that had only been here to handle a delivery had begun to bring out their recipes; each one just as perfect as the last as Billy Boy got to work.

It was several minutes after everyone else had already been in the gymnasium that Bill finally arrived, an entourage of chefs pulling him along as they berated his insatiable hunger; today's delivery all but used up in their endeavour to appease the godly gut that Bill possessed. With 'Meat on a bone' held firmly in his right hand, Bill caught wind of the mumblings about a 'Capture the flag' game before spotting Marcus a few people away, the boy voicing his desires to be on the same team as a blonde haired girl that he had seen earlier outside of the academy.

"Marcus... psst.. Marcus... psstttt.... Marcus" began Bill through mouthfuls of food. "I.. I.. got you something.." he continued to whisper, his free hand reaching into his pocket as he pulled out one of those 2 piece ice lollies. Biting onto the meat to hold it in place, Bill proceeded to use his free hands to tear the packet open, quickly splitting the ice lolly into two seperate pieces and appearing to offer one towards Marcus, though as he held out his hand he could not help but feel like he was going to regret this decision. To share or not to share? This was the crisis he now faced.

Last edited:
Valentina Volkov
[Location: Gym / Mentions: RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Deadeyelee Deadeyelee / Interactions: Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze (Milo)]
Koyorin 🍎 on Twitter.png Valentina's moment is ruined as the young monk hollers's as he rushes up to her breathless. She quirks a brow bemused as to what he could possibly want. Didn't he understand her body language? It set the obvious that she did not care if he was sorry, she'd rather not hang with someone who is focused on the finer things. Against her new-found princeple's, she had no choice in the matter than to hear him out. It's not like she had anything else to do.

"Whew, you almost got away from me there, and in the middle of such a pleasant conversation as well! It's alright, no need for apologies, as you can see I'm here now... I just, need a second..."
Valentina bites her tongue in order to restrain herself from making a fool of herself. "Is this guy serious? How disdainful." She thought to herself, irked by the mere way he resumes to speak. There are two options for it. One, he's a prick and two being he's anti-social. His quirkiness described the latter the most.

"Couldn't help but notice your fierce, confident, controlled aura! I was wondering whether you'd like to, well, maybe it's a bit of an odd request now that I think of it."
There may or may not have been a faint blush over the compliment. She had certainly hoped her character is fierce as she has worked hard to get to where she is and who she is now. A decade worth of training with lessons taught by her old man. But that wasn't worth thinking about as the brute asked for a request. A request from her? That's not going to happen--unless...

"Well, it's just so that I'm a very capable weapon! Perhaps you'd like to attempt to wield me for this upcoming competition? I assure you I am most easy to resonate with!"
...Definitely not. If she can't stand the guy, why bother partnering up to him. It's sad that he's practically desperate for a partner to advertise himself. Did he even know what it takes to resonate and not to mention it doesn't look good. The last thing she wanted was to pair up with someone as pathetic. Valentina wipes her head in search for a better candidate. Surely there was someone else who has also taken interest of her soul? Hell, even that Elyn guy will do. Her blue orbs return to the pleading monk. The longer she stares, the more she felt a slight spark inching closer to her wavelength, and persuading her. Someone can explain it as a puppy begging for their owner. Just the sheer thought of the analogy makes it difficult to resist. Luckily, before accepting, her attention is drawn away by the sound of bashing. "What was that?" She swiftly turns, on guard finding one of the students composing themselves as he pulls away from a dent. A dent now made to shape into a crater. "Impressive." She hummed, totally forgetting Milo's presence.

Elgin Cutlass

1589339190737.pngWhile Elgin had the sort of face that said he'd rather be somewhere at this present moment. He still listened to the instructors as they talked. His face soon turned to that of curiosity as a man with a rather round face peeked up from the stairs. "Who in the...." He didn't come up any further. Soon after came another student. Eating an ice cream without a single care in the world despite being late for his first day at the DWMA. To which he simply smirked. "Now that's the type of lifestyle I can respect." It wouldn't be long though... That he would soon witness an event that would defy all forms of reasoning and basic physics. The student with the round face, suddenly shot up with a speed akin to that to lightning and before anyone knew what was happening the ginormous student was scoffing down the ice cream that was just in the cool student's hands mere moments ago. Elgin's features was an odd mixture between both shock and awe. The fatso was just over there! Now he's here!?!? Amazing what the body is capable of if you want something desperately enough. But with that fiasco out of the way, and two of the students bombarding the instructors with questions. They were answered swiftly and Xavian began the tour. "Finally..."

Elgin lagged behind the rest of the group, though not out of curiosity like Kat but rather to look disinterested. Despite this however his eyes darted around the place. Secretly impressed by the architecture and sheer scale of the place. Speaking of Kat too, he looked back at her. A soft smile forming on his face as a sense of familiarity washed over him. The way she darted from place to place staring at all the decorations like a kid in an amusement park. He reminded him a lot of someone. "She kind of reminds me of Wi.... Nevermind" He brushed the thought away. He didn't want to be blurting out any secrets of his personal life so he distracted himself with the rest of the tour. His interest becoming more apparent upon reaching the death room. "So this is the principles office huh? I'll definitely be visiting this place more than once heh heh." He chuckled to himself wondering what kind of trouble he'll be getting himself into in a place like this. Sitting the blackboard eraser on top of he door? Classic but not creative enough. He'd have to think bigger! Finally they approached the gymnasium. Which was more like a battle arena than a traditional gym. "Ooooh yeah now THIS looks like fun!" His grin never faded the whole time he was in the gym, just imagining all the battles he would undeniably emerge victorious in. His opponents all lying on the ground defeated! Women clamouring for his attention! He could just picture it now!

Looking at the rest of the class, they too seemed to be quite the mixed bag of individuals. Though when Xavian addressed one of them to be a Death Scythe, Elgin's face lit up. "Woah..." Sure he was at the DWMA but he did NOT expect to meet a real life Death Scythe so quickly! Along with the students, even they looked pretty tough. Especially the one that just ran into the wall, leaving a crater the size of a cannonball, with nary a scratch on his face. Oookaaaaaay this might be a little tougher than he thought... No matter. Finally Xavien announced a game of capture the flag to get things started. Elgin's grin changed to a confident smirk as he punched his hand in an attempt to psyche himself up. "Time for some REAL action!" Marcus was quick to act, already deciding which team he wants to join. Along with the big dude Bill, who just shuffled over to offer him a piece of his treat. Elgin moved over to he same side too. "So take it we're pitting the late comers against the early birds? I dig it. Can't complain too much. After all that means the hottie's on my team ain't that right?" He said as he eyed up Alice with a teasing tone in his voice. "Ah right I should introduce myself to our opponents right? Name's Elgin Cutlass! Remember it cuz I'm the weapon that's gonna kick all your asses!"

(EVERYONE AT THE GYM) Directly Mentioned: RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Phayne Phayne Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Pumpkid Pumpkid Interacted: The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21

Elyn Layne

aln.png

Elyn puzzled over Milo's question for a moment. "It would be nice if they'd listen to me from time to time. And certainly not a coward. If they can do those two things, I can manage the rest if I have to. I don't think I have the choice of being picky." Not that he was a master of being a weapon partner, but Elyn's standards really weren't that high. Though as he began to look around at the students, he was concerned that his meager standards might have been sterner than Lady Death's. Some were trying to utilize their gray matter, theorizing to the nature of the capture the flag event. As far as Elyn was concerned that was of secondary importance. What was really important was securing a partner. He wasn't going to fight Milo over Valentine. Obviously she'd want nothing to do with him. He would prefer not to end up with a rough character. But he could handle it.

Elyn was flabbergasted. Not that it showed as he surveyed the field of students. This was the DWMA. Maybe they were outliers, but he had a sinking feeling that some of these people had never even heard of the word strategic. Even worse, none of these people had ever partnered with eachother before. These people were going to be his future teammates? Sure, they all certainly appeared individually strong, but he wanted to get a good actual look. Maybe the teachers would address this, but at this point, Elyn could not take the chance. He'd feel guilty if he didn't, and they could hate him if they must, but this room was devolving into another scene of chaos. He speaks loudly, well loudly for him, but his tenor probably carries pretty well. "Everyone should consider their roles and their abilities very carefully. I am a shield. For those of you I startled this morning, you know that I can get around rather quickly. In the case of the game obviously means I'll probably be on a flag, regardless of where it is, and regardless of how the teams are divided. In the case of finding a partner, I'm going to need someone who's not afraid to let me take a licking. In an objective based game like this, teamwork is essential. We've known each other for less than a few hours. Keep your strategies simple. Scratch that, don't even think about strategy, think about tactics. We're going to learn about what our teams and teammates can do and how we can synergize. That's the most important information we're going to get out of this." He frowned, deeply uncomfortable now fiddling with a strand of hair. His soul has starts to condense, or harden as if preparing to be assaulted. "So uh, yeah. That's all I really have to say, and I realize this was kinda weird, but I've had enough teammates die to know how important this is. Sorry to those of you who found it patronizing."

He slouches a bit as he slowly looks over to Xavian. "Uh...sorry if I stepped on your toes, Sir?" Elyn figured it was probably better to apologize, than to admit at the moment he didn't trust him to keep these people from getting themselves killed.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Jackaboi Jackaboi shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Lady Warlock Lady Warlock (interacted) and everyone

Last edited:

nametag-png.723347

MENTIONS: Viola, Quinn
INTERACTIONS: Viola Pumpkid Pumpkid

guitar-girl-png.723348
Cadence Harper

Not a second after she'd made her peace with Quinn, a young woman barrelled into them- mostly into Cadence. The girl could admit to herself that she hadn't been paying enough attention. She rocked forward on her heels in a subconscious brace for the coming impact and seemed to divert the force, ankle twisting to steady her sliding leg.

"Easy there," she proclaimed, clearly taken aback, and although the collision had hardly moved her she took a few steps back on her own. The other girl squatted as she spoke, and Cadence's lips parted in confusion; she risked an incredulous glance to the meister aside her. Even for Cadence, this girl was incredibly odd. "Are you alright?" Conversation continues around them. The girl can't keep up with all of it herself, but she looks towards the new students over Viola's shoulder, and gives a little wave to a pale boy. "Hi Elyn," she chips, before directing her gaze back down to Viola.

Cadence's hand reaches down toward the other girl, but she pauses - what's the appropriate thing to say? - and after a moment of hovering in the air it comes down to grasp Viola's shoulder. She squats down beside her, looking ever so slightly up to her, and ever so slightly into her hood.
"Is it the game? Nobody's gonna get hurt, I promise," she started, giving the girl a tight smile. "I know it's hard to be in a new place, but this doesn't have to be a bad thing. It's exciting!"

Others seemed to be preoccupied with thoughts of the game, but this girl's behaviour worried Cadence, really worried her. She certainly didn't know how to comfort people in times of stress. Hell, she could barely deal with her own stress. What if Viola fainted? Where was the nurse's office? Her mind was rife with anxious thoughts as she waited for Viola to speak.

Last edited:
Koira Farech

It didn’t take long for the young weapon to be granted her wish as the teacher, Xavian, led them inside. Koira’s steps fell silently behind the group with some distance between them so she could go at her own leisurely pace. It was clear that she was enjoying learning the ins and outs of the academy. Her eyes darted around, mental map being filled out as she memorized every nook and cranny that they passed by. Her head tilted to the side as her gaze followed Bill breaking away from the group and disappearing into the cafeteria. She had half the mind to stop and watch the spectacle, perhaps even grab a snack as well, but the thought of falling behind didn’t seem too appealing either. After the minuscule inner turmoil, she continued on and listened intently to the tour, taking great care to remain in the back. This place is huge… It was almost daunting, the massive size and various corridors. I’m definitely going to be the idiot who gets lost. She admitted to herself, sighing inwardly at the thought, knowing it would be a recurring event . For someone so confident, someone who took great care to learn her surroundings, she sure was very obnoxiously challenged when it came to proper direction. It was a frustrating and embarrassing trait, not one she ever wanted to be labeled as lackadaisical for.

The gym loomed into view, the area getting wider and wider as they approached. Her eyes seemed to widen with it, taking in the vast space and running a little ahead of the group now, as if wanting to see just how big it was in comparison to her more petite frame. In comparison to some of these people she felt small, short rather. There was Bill who definitely fit the bigger category, whom mysteriously had appeared once again quicker than she had anticipated. For a big guy he sure moves fast. Koira smiled a bit, admiring the passion that the boy seemed to have. Even if it was for food, he held a determination that she rarely saw in people. She turned a bit, peering over her shoulder to watch him offer the boy whose ice cream he stole as a replacement. That is… admittedly kinda sweet. It was an odd thought but the sentiment behind the action was just so endearing that she couldn’t help herself. This must be the group of students who weren’t late… Koira’s lips scrunched up and off to the side as her lip soon became a target of nibbling, a nervous habit of hers that she’d yet to break. From outer appearances all of them were a colorful bunch, eluding different vibes and personalities. The Arma guy shouting about and letting off tremendous amounts of elation caused her to wave at him nervously, wanting to reciprocate his excitement but a little unsure of how to, at least at the levels he was reaching.

Her shoulders tensed up at a sound that sounded vaguely disturbing, it was like concrete hitting well.. More concrete. From her position in the middle of the room she pivoted, eyes quickly landing on the culprit. “ I thought my methods were weird. “ The words fell from her lips absentmindedly and without thinking she found her steps taking her straight to the boy. It was hard to call him a boy though, his shadowing height only growing as she neared. Too late to turn back now, this was your brilliant not thought out idea. Follow through, follow through, don’t doubt yourself. The worst he can do is send me flying across the gym, no big deal. She wasn’t intimidated, it was the anxiety of not knowing how someone would react. Koi stood in front of Erik now, head tilted completely upwards as she stared up at him, face breaking its stoic nature to appear more soft and nonthreatening. “ May I? “ Koira didn’t wait for an answer, which was probably deemed as rude but the tug of helping others was too strong to resist. She rose up onto her tippy toes and reached up to place her hand against his forehead, fingers resting there with a touch resembling closely to that of a feather. Her coldfire slowly seeped from her fingers, the cold immediately spreading along his skin as the flames licked it, acting to soothe any ache that may have resulted from his headbutt. “ Sorry for being so forward. “ Her voice came out like a whisper, the close proximity causing her to be a bit more hushed than normal. “ I’m Koira Farech, your somewhat friendly neighborhood ice maker. “ She turned to the kitty girl she had failed to introduce herself to earlier and smiled, offering the introduction towards her as well. She's already growing on me, what is even happening...

Elyn’s voice clearly got her attention as her body turned towards it, listening intently to each word that he spoke. Out of everyone, honestly, she wasn’t expecting him to be someone who would step up and be the voice for them in that moment. Never judge a book by its cover, she scolded herself, knowing better than to make any assumptions about someone without knowing them. I have a feeling most of these people are going to be surprising me over and over. Wonderfully said, Elyn! I look forward to playing this game alongside you guys, or against you. “ His words had breathed life into the flame that was her soul, giving it a newly found burst of confidence. She peered over at Alice then and smiled to herself, noticing quite a few people already making claims at wanting to be on her team. It was nice that she was making friends and getting along with others so well. That kind of thing seemed to come naturally to the girl whereas Koira was more strange and closed off, only showing tiny bouts of friendliness that were more isolated incidents than anything. Elgin’s words made her eyes narrow, a weird spark of rivalry starting to entwine itself around her thoughts like a suffocating scarf. The weapon that’s going to kick our ass? Was his absurd boasting the part that bothered her or was it the way he was sizing Alice up like a piece of flaming meat? Whatever it was, Koira’s hair started to slide out of its ponytail, splaying around her frame messily as coldfire started trickling through the strands. I’m so ready to get this game started. I’ve got my eyes set on you, Elgin Cutlass. Now all she could do was wait for further instruction from the teachers and see what direction this game of capture the flag was going to take. Would they be in small teams? Would they be against the meisters? Would she get paired up with one for the game? Whatever direction it went in, she sure hoped she'd have a chance of turning off friendly fire and wiping that smug look off Elgin's face.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Phayne Phayne RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Pumpkid Pumpkid Deadeyelee Deadeyelee shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Spiderverse Spiderverse Lady Warlock Lady Warlock - everyone else in the area

Alice Drake
1589417205962.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder (All three interacted with) @eveyoneElseInTheGym!

Alice's attention was suddenly grabbed by the sound of something breaking into a wall. When she looked over, she noticed a large impact mark on the concrete wall and a man standing right where it was made. More than likely he whacked his head into it Did he just... Do what I think he did? she thought before looking at the person who put his hand on her shoulder. His name was Marcus, and he seemed like one of those kids who liked music, given the headphones around his neck. A smile tugged at her lips when he said he wanted to be on her team for this Capture the Flag. "Well that's awesome!" That was great that there was already someone willing to be on her team. Many were expressing their interest in CtF more than anything and this made the blonde get even more excited. The teachers couldnt change their minds now! It was too late! While some also checked on the man who whacked his head on the wall, she couldnt help but overhear Elgin's words, which caused her to turn and look behind her and at him. Man this guy wouldnt let up no matter what she did. Maybe if he was on the other team, she'd show him what she's made of and make him learn his lesson. She was not someone to stare at, she was going to be a warrior for this world and he needed to take this whole DWMA thing seriously. "Elgin, you should be afraid if you're not on my team." she warned before looking around for Koira.

When the Emerald eyes landed on her, Alice noticed that Koi didnt seem very happy but she quickly moved from Marcus and walked over to Koi, reaching and grabbing her hands, not minding her flaring hair "I hope you're on my team, Koira. We'll rule with an Iron fist!" she said happily, knowing very well she wanted to have her on her team. Plus she was one of the few she got to meet so early. In a way, she wanted the dude who banged his head into a wall on her team too because he seemed quite strong as it was. Would Alice grab all the strong people if she could? Hell fucking yes, she would! The stronger the team, the better. The better the plan, the smoother the run. Though she knew that not all plans worked and improvising was the way to go. "If we cant play on the same team, I cant promise I'll go easy on you, Koira!" she said with a laugh. It felt good to laugh, it always did. It always brought out the joy she had inside. With a confident nod, she released her hands and turned to the teachers "Will we be able to pick our teams? How large will they be? Also what kind of field are we going to be playing on?" she asked in rapid succession, it was obvious she wanted to get this going. She couldnt hold it in any longer! She was ready to plan, ready to attack and take that flag for her team!!! This is going to be the best orientation ever!!!

Last edited:
Animerik profile.jpg

Erik Muller
A brief interaction Kat & Koira
[ shadowdude505 shadowdude505 & Kyuubey Kyuubey ]

"Nyan nyan! You're pretty strong mister! Does your head hurt?"

A new voice. Must be one of the slightly newer students. Erik turned around slowly, eyes closed as he stretched out his arms and neck with particular intensity.

"Eh, not any more than it often does. I tend to bump my head on a lot of thin-"

His eyes couldn't help but widen when he opened his eyes to see a a rather minuscule girl wearing a particularly interesting getup. He had to mentally restrain himself from immediately playing with the cat ears or picking the girl up a la Lion King. It truly was an adorable style.

"Yo, you should definitely let me know where you got a hoodie like that! Looks comfy as hell!"

It wasn't long before he noticed another girl from the newcomers approaching him. Boy he sure was a lot more popular among the fresher faces. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. In the blink of an eye, she was directly in front of him, looking right at him in a way that made him feel like he just drank a pint of whiskey [he had indeed participated in what would be considered underage drinking by general US standards, but with technical legality; Most states allowed minors consuming alcohol on private, non-alcohol selling properties with parental consent].

"May I?"

Before he could even respond, the girl reached out towards his forehead and touched it ever so gently. A cooling sensation, something akin to an ice-pack, except as gentle as the gentlest breeze, emanated from the girl's touch, soothing the self-inflicted aching of his head.

"Sorry for being so forward," she apologized in a somewhat quiet manner. At a bit of a loss for words, he merely offered a thumbs up, but a grin even stronger than before soon followed. The girl introduced herself as Koira Farech, a "friendly neighborhood ice-maker". He supposed that certainly explained things, inferring she could utilize her soul to harness some sort of power over coldness. He wasn't exactly sure how stuff like that tended to work, but he was more of a diagram person, anyways, so he refrained from any questions.

Kyleigha Ford
Although she’d been feeling rather self-critical internally after not being able to glean that much information from Kasper’s soul, that feeling completely changed when she realized that Kasper himself did not seem to have expected her to be able to learn nearly as much as she did. Kyleigha hadn’t quite known what to expect as far as capabilities among her fellow classmates when she first came to the DWMA and she was glad to learn that among them, she excelled at something. She still believed she excelled at a few other things, but had not yet had opportunities to demonstrate proof of it. It was hard for Kyleigha to avoid a victorious smile that spread across her lips. Honestly, she wasn’t even disappointed when he didn’t immediately reveal his weapon form to her. Actually, Kyleigha set a new goal for herself - to learn it from his soul.

Would it be harder to discover now that he knew it was one of the things she couldn’t see? Could he possibly guard it any further than he already had? That much remained to be seen.

Her focus had already shifted for the time being, though. Some of the students in the new group were stepping forward to introduce themselves and she tried to at least remember some of the names. None of them seemed quite as annoying as Arma so far so she wasn’t concerned about tolerability. Kyleigha could identify some of them as weapons as well which meant they were all opportunities for her to find a partner. She wasn’t quite ready to rule out or select Kasper, yet, but he also seemed like he needed some time adjusting to simply being at the academy in the first place and until a better option popped up, Kyleigha was willing to provide him with that time.

However, he did manage to catch her attention one more time in a question that clearly referred to the situation currently taking place with the guy who begged for water. His head somehow managed to create a crater rather than the small dent Kyleigha’s wavelength had left in the bricks. A confident grin returned to her and she nodded in response to his question. “Yes. I’m still sure.” That sort of strength didn’t tend to last very long and she knew that much from experience. Her eyes remained focused on that specific scene, though and a flash of jealousy dotted her eyes. No one had come to check on her when she’d attacked the wall. Why was the situation different when he did it than it had been when she’d done nearly the same thing? That emotion was able to be quickly tucked away, though. It was something for Kyleigha to address at a later time.

For now, capture the flag seemed imminent, and it seemed best to try and get to know a few more students before the game erupted around them because the more people she knew, the better she could manage to make teamwork happen.

Kyleigha’s eyes narrowed on two students who didn’t quite seem to be a part of either group that had formed. She didn’t remember seeing them on the staircase back when she’d been there, but they didn’t seem to belong to the group of students who’d been late, either. And they looked similar, too. Not quite identical, but possibly irish twins? She couldn’t say for certain. Her soul seeing eyes identified them as weapons at the very least.

“Hello there,” she said as she approached them. “I don’t remember seeing you two come in. I’m Kye. Are y’all twins or just siblings?” It was a rather abrupt leap into conversation, but Kyleigha was confident she could make it work to a degree.

Phayne Phayne CelticHero37 CelticHero37

Sebastian Yumi
Sebastian sighed a bit, not really in a manner that anyone would hear it, though. After all, sighing dramatically was too much effort. The situation did warrant a sigh of some kind, though, because Sebastian was beginning to realize that Arma didn’t have a bone in his body that understood logic. Sebastian, on the other hand, liked logic. It made things easy.

On the other hand, though, Sebastian could already tell that if he continued to hang out with Arma, or even passively allow himself to get dragged along, then life certainly wouldn’t be boring. That had to be a positive thing.

He couldn’t stop an eye roll, though, when Arma mentioned never having used a bow before. “Dude!? How can you be standing there telling me that my weapon form is so awesome when you’ve never even held a bow before? And… uhm… sniping is kinda what you do with a bow. Sure, you could try whacking someone with a bow, but it would be pretty much as effective as whacking them with a stick you picked up in the woods.” Sebastian didn’t go on to mention that if Arma tried to whack someone with his bow form, Sebastian would probably hurt just as much as whoever got whacked.

Despite his annoyance, though, Sebastian liked Arma. There was an aura of positivity there that he liked.

“Well, you’ve gotta start somewhere, I guess. I’m gonna transform. There’s the bow and a bowstring. The bowstring should be closer to you. Pull the string back and aim towards a target and then release the string. Pretty simple. Can’t possibly screw it up, dude.” Explanation given, Sebastian had nothing left to do but see what happened going forward. Leaping up, a glow surrounded Sebastian’s physical form before his entire essence coalesced and condensed into his weapon form - a golden recurve bow with a couple intricate designs carved in.

All that was left was to hope that Arma had the sense to catch the weapon rather than allow it to clatter onto the floor.

Spiderverse Spiderverse

Xavian Shilder
“I think it was more that Ksenia and I happened to be in the right place at the right time rather than anyone choosing to send me over any of your brothers,” Xavian clarified almost immediately. After all, it had been a rather generic message he’d received telling him that he could grab the students.

His eyes widened, though, as he realized he’d forgotten to introduce himself to the students who had been on time. By the time he went to correct his mistake, all the students had sorta merged together and started intermingling. It was probably a good thing for them to start getting to know each other sooner rather than later because it would make his job easier further down the line, but in that moment, it only served to make him more frustrated about his mistake. “They’ll all get to meet me in due time,” he finally answered, trying to wave off the mistake though it still nagged him a bit.

Briefly, his attention shifted to see how the students were doing. He’d been teaching long enough to know that they wouldn’t all just stand and wait while he and CJ tossed banter back and forth and he was glad to see and hear that some of them were already planning on how they would proceed in the game to come.

“I think I spy some young commanders among our newest class,” he commented nonchalantly, his eyes settling on Alice and then on Elyn. His eyes shifted to Marcus briefly and he added, “And knowing which commanders to follow is almost as valuable of a skill, though some traits are better than others to use as a metric for those decisions.”

Xavian then let some of his curiosity venture to the students he hadn’t yet met and his eyes found a student close to the floor in a manner that appeared mildly concerning. He didn’t waste time in approaching Viola and Cadence. After kneeling down beside them, he spoke softly so as to avoid startling anyone. “I’m Xavian, one of your instructors while you’re here. What seems to be going on here?” With the hood over the one girl’s head, he couldn’t quite tell whether she was in a state to answer him or not, but it seemed the other girl might be able to offer some information.

Deadeyelee Deadeyelee Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Meredith Meredith Pumpkid Pumpkid

rp silver.png

rp.jpg

Silver awakens with a yawn and remembers that he has to be at school. He looks around trying to figure out what time it is and realizes that he is way late. "Craaaaap I'm late" he exclaims as he jumps out of bed and rushes to take a shower. "I'm already late no need to rush what's the point not like anybody will honestly be there on time" as he lets out a deep breath. When he gets out he puts on a pair of black jeans with a white t shirt and a black button up that he leaves unbuttoned. He walks downstairs to the kitchen and hears his stomach growl. He then reaches for the refrigerator door handle and opens it to find nothing but two eggs, bread, and orange juice. "Looks like it eggs and toast for breakfast just like always" as he sighs in disappointment. "I hope they have better food at this school I'm tired of eggs" he says while chuckling under his breath. He puts on his favorite black athletic shoes. "it time to jump on over to school" he yells running out the house.

As he approaches the school he looks at the stairs and realizes he shouldn't have been doing parkour all the way to school. "Jesus that's a whole bunch of stairs maybe I should have checked out the school sooner" letting out a sigh of exhaustion. He begins to slowly walk up the stairs and looks up exclaiming "if I wasn't late already I definitely will be now". He finally makes it up the stairs and flops on the ground yelling "I finally made it now where do I go". As he finishes yelling he gets up and walks through the front door to the school. Walking down the hallway Silver hears a loud bang "Wonder what that could have been" as he processed to where he heard the noise from. Arriving at the gym he looks in to find a group of people talking about something "guess I got go in to hear what their saying but gotta make sure not to be spotted because I don't want to be caught this late on my first day". as he slowly and as quietly approaches the group he hears and woman talking about the kids playing capture the flag. he immediately stands up and shouts with enthusiasm "if we are playing capture the flag you can count me in. By the way sorry for interrupting my the names Silver nice to meet everyone".

Milosighsmall.jpg
“Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
Milo Ismael
"What was that?"
Milo hung his head in shame as she looked away from him. He too noticed the powerful attack displayed by the behemoth of a man, causing a crater-like indent in the wall of the gymnasium. Not only did she not even respond to him, but she turned away at the first sign of something else happening.

"Impressive."
Milo was almost taken aback! She found this random act of aggression against a wall impressive, but not his eloquent way with words or gracious stature? And hand went up to his forehead and he feigned almost fainting. "One shouldn't idolize aggression, or one will inevitably end up with someone who doesn't take their anger out on the walls. Barbaric!" He waved a finger in front of himself. "But this isn't an attempt at courting, no this is an attempt at establishing partnership. I couldn't possibly help but notice your wavelength, Miss Volkov, and I don't wish to make a fool out of myself, but Elder Stanley explained to me that the strongest of weapon and meister partnerships arise from the most unlikely of partnerships." He wasn't sure if she was even listening anymore, but he'd be damned if he couldn't get his case out anyway, even if just to ease his own mind.

"Clearly, we're very different. Still, I find that we may have similar goals, and may therefore agree on some points." He looked over to the tall man who was now surrounded by people offering to help him. He didn't judge, but was curious at how the school handled such obvious destruction of property fueled only by emotion. Hopefully it wouldn't have to come out of the man's own pocket. That little misstep would probably be expensive. "I won't be like such, I will be calm and analytical. That's why I figured an aggressive powerful counterpart like yourself might be something to seek out. I will not be upset nor will I object, but I would very much appreciate a response from the young lady."
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Kathrine "Kat" Lionhardt
full
Kat grinned big after hearing Erik compliment her hoodie. "It's the comfiest!" she replied, giving herself a big hug and swaying. "Mom and I found it at Hawt Topic while we were in our mall back home. I have a couple more like it, but I don't think they'll fit you, nyan!" She struck a cat-like pose, the kind of thing you could see a J-pop artist doing, and then started giggling at her own antics.

She finished her giggling fit after Kiora had walked over. She flashed the slightly taller girl a grin, which quickly changed into an O-shape when she started to use an ability on Erik, presumably a healing one. "Nyaaa!" she cooed, awestruck. For a moment she forgot all about the capture the flag thing, it was just Erik, Kiora, and her in that gym.

"Everyone should consider their roles and their abilities very carefully..." a voice penetrated her little world. For a second it sounded muffled to her, like she had been underwater. "...I am a shield. For those of you I startled this morning, you know that I can get around rather quickly." The small boy, teachers, and the other students flashed back into view. She focused on Elyn and his mannerisms. He seemed braver and more confident than when she had first met him outside, at least from what she could remember; there had been a lot of new things vying for her attention.

She stated to get lost in her own thoughts, but that didn't stop Elyn's words from penetrating her soul. "A shield....," she mused. It wasn't the most conventional weapon, but why be fickle about that kind of thing when you aren't much of a fighter? She glanced over at all the other students. They looked a lot tougher than she did. She couldn't help compare herself to the other Miesters, but judging from appearances she felt like she was the rookie-ist of them all. Which was OK. She was here to lean, here to improve. She just needed a weapon partner to share the journey with; someone to cover her weaknesses. "That sounds kinda selfish, nyan...," she groaned in her head. She couldn't focus just on herself. Would a Soul Resonance even be possible that way? "Doubt it..."

"Nyaaaannnnn....,"
she hmmmmm-ed. Maybe there was something she could do to help Elyn too. At the very least she could help make his life more fun. She nodded enthusiastically and started to leave her mind-space, catching the end of Elyn's speech. She noticed that he seemed nervous as she approached him. Was he worried about how the others would feel about the speech?

"Don't apologize, nyan! she said enthusiastically, cat-posing in front of him. "The speech was good." Though small, her soul was roaring and radiating a warm golden light, but it would only be noticeable for those using Soul Perception. "Nyan, nyan! If we end up on the same team, wanna team up?" she asked Elyn warmly, still as chipper as ever. She wasn't sure if the teams would be preassigned or not.

RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 Kyuubey Kyuubey Deadeyelee Deadeyelee

Last edited:

latest
bfa02054f44709c95157a1a91a5c5fff.png

a03a4fdb8659dad0e0f405c025096fdc.png

[Location: Gym] [ Mentions: Sebastian + Kye Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Arma Spiderverse Spiderverse . Everyone else.] [Interactions: Elyn Deadeyelee Deadeyelee ]​
As Kyleigha departed to greet some of the late arrivals; one haphazardly dressed. Kasper took the opportunity to head over towards the bleachers, passing by several of the students who were quite obviously enamoured with the idea of getting to strut their stuff in a game of capture the flag, though there were also the odd few who didn't seem interested or just not as visibly interested as the rest of the students. The most obvious being Big Green in the far distance, both hands presently holding onto completely unrelated food items.

Squeezing past Arma and Sebastian, the shenanigans that they were getting up to had managed to evoke a smirk on Kasper's face, the contrasting personalities of the two men as well as the apparent irony of Arma's proclamations enough to stir some kind of positive feel good vibe from the dark haired man. The image of Arma charging in and swinging Sebastian around was definetily quite amusing. Though as a fellow weapon, he could only imagine just how daunting that possibility must have been for Sebastian. Fearing that Arma's overly enthusiastic condition was contagious, Kasper quickly moved on; a silent prayer for Sebastian as he left the duo to figure their partnership out.

Appearing behind Elyn as he finishes his speech Kasper places a firm grip into the boys shoulders, fingers digging ever so slightly into him. Kasper's more straightforward approach being down to the fact that Elyn was a shield. Something like this shouldn't have hurt him. "Very wise" began Kasper, though his tone was sarcastic as he leaned forward; his face hovering just above Elyn's other shoulder. "... but also a tad bit ironic. You speak strategy and tactics yet without hesitation you reveal your weapon form and plan to everyone in the room, friend and foe alike. Not exactly the most tact of strategies if I do say so myself" his fingers tapping away on the spot he presently held Elyn at. The fact that Elyn had hinted at having a former partner whom he had lost had rung deep with Kasper, though Kasper could not help but feel agitated with his speech. "Knowledge is power. The more information you can gain from your opponent and the less you give away the better off you are" Kasper stood fully now and removed his hand from Elyn's shoulders. " Don't reveal your secrets to those you're about to fight, not unless you plan to take something as payment in return" Kasper's tone was strict and his words to the point. Taking a step back, Kasper turned one last time to face Elyn "I do hope that your Bite is just as loud as your bark" he finished, before continuing on towards the Bleachers.

It was now that he was standing at the top level of the bleachers that Kasper finally turned around and faced the other students; a smirk born from arrogance, narcissism and confidence all mixed into one appearing across his face as he looked down at the rest of the students here, a cold looming gaze scanning over each and every person presently in this room, eyeing them up as if he were a hidden marksman putting them all up for assassination. Though, perhaps a hitman was more closer to the truth as he planned on not just talking the talk, but actually walking the walk. If he was going to commit fully to this new part of his life, then he was going to give it his 100%. Casually, his right arm was quickly raised above his head as he pointed towards the ceiling.

"Ahem" he coughed, a loud gunshot directed towards the ceiling echoing through the whole room all of a sudden as smoke simmered from the tip of his finger. The smoke obscuring any hint of a weapon as Kasper quickly morphed it back to normal. "To all you Meisters, Weapons and whatever the heck that thing in the back is, I am Kasper Strauss, Demon Weapon" he said firmly, eyes momentarily falling upon Kyleigha before returning to everyone else as he addressed them from up on high on the bleachers. "To be quite frank with all of you here, If circumstances were different than I wouldn't even have bothered coming to the Academy" no hint of hesitation apparent in his tone"... but now that I am here...."he pauses, reaffirming his resolve" I will take the number one spot for myself" he pauses again, chuckling to himself as he begins to raise his hand upward, making the gun gesture with his thumb and index finger and pointing it towards several of the students below him. "... This may just be a stepping stone for me, but I don't plan on losing to the likes of any of you. Meister or Weapon"

Well, there was no going back now. He had done it. He had put a mark on his back and made a scene whilst doing so. Any chance of him backing out of being apart of the academy had been shot out of the window with his antics, Though perhaps it was for the best. He wasn't exactly here to make friends in the first place, nor did he much care if he had made an ass out of himself. He needed to commit to being here and if that meant issueing a challenge to everyone, than so be it. He will play that part and reap its rewards for his own personal gains. One final deep breath was the final push he needed to quash any hesitancy that may have lingered deep in his soul.
full

"So. I implore each and everyone of you. Make this entertaining!"

Elyn Layne

aln.png
All in all, Elyn thought it hadn't gone terrible. It hadn't been fantastic, but maybe one or two of them listened. A girl who had introduced herself as Koira certainly had. A spark of warmth rumbled in his soul and his face flushed in the slightest. He nodded his head in her direction. The flush increased when Xavian made a comment about commanders in the group. That would be a large upgrade from the usual babysitting he was used to. But he doubted many of this bunch would listen. Not until he proved he was a real McCoy. Which he would. Just as soon as he found a partner. He could probably make it work with anyone. He had lots of practice with different meisters.

But of all the things that Elyn thought might happen, an offer to team up was not one of them. Especially not from a girl dressed as a cat. Then again, she may be one of the more tame among the students. Not many signed up to be a shield bearer, so he began to offer her a grin. Maybe he could borrow the hoodie sometime. It looked pretty comfy. And she looked happy, he noted with quiet envy. "Teaming up with you would seem to be a good idea, yes." He slowly offered his hand as not to seem too eager. Having a partner that was comfortable with him would suit him just fine. The place seemed to be an absolute menagerie of ... individuals. Many were trying quite hard to show their prospective partners their strength, peacocking quite determinedly. However, apparently not everyone was unique.

"Very wise" began a boy in all black with a hint of red, before placing an unwanted hand on his shoulder. "... but also a tad bit ironic. You speak strategy and tactics yet without hesitation you reveal your weapon form and plan to everyone in the room, friend and foe alike. Not exactly the most tact of strategies if I do say so myself". Elyn felt a quiet anger building within him as Kasper continued to speak, but showed nothing. "Knowledge is power. The more information you can gain from your opponent and the less you give away the better off you are. Don't reveal your secrets to those you're about to fight, not unless you plan to take something as payment in return. I do hope that your Bite is just as loud as your bark" he finished, before continuing on towards the bleachers. Elyn's soul went from quiet smolder to an aggressive, almost explosive burn. His face twitched. He wasn't the same person. He tried to keep it from boiling over. He shouldn't judge him by his similarity to another. But he just... couldn't. He came here to escape this kind of bullshit, and here it was again, in the most prestigious school in the land.

He turned to call over the boy's back as he left, with a serene smile, and his ever level tone.

"I do hope your bite is better than your listening comprehension, otherwise you must be truly useless. Half the class already knew I was a shield, and I was looking to the future, where we'll be fighting together for our lives, rather than a singular game on the first day of school." Something in him began to break, and a hint of vitriol began to seep into his voice. "But go ahead, alienate yourself some more. That seems like a brilliant strategy. That way someday I'll have to drag your near dead butt off a battlefield. That'll show me."

When he was done speaking he was furious with himself. His nails has dug into his palm to the point that he had cut himself, and though his voice had been mostly level, he had been shaking. He'd lost control, let his mind be clouded, something he'd swore he'd never let happen again. In a way, Kasper had won. Elyn prayed it wasn't on purpose. All Elyn felt was sadness, the burning rage quickly subsiding, as bad memories began to wash over him, extinguishing his anger. Faces and places he'd rather forget, but had a duty to remember. He tried to will himself back to his emotional homeostasis, but instead settled for a calm melancholy.

He looked back to Kat, for once the expression of sadness on his face genuine, taking her hand, after brushing both of them off on his jeans. "Come on, let's try to this. There's no way they're going to divide the teams until people have found a partner they can work with. That is if you're still interested in being my partner? I'm... sorry about that display." He bowed his head slightly. He also might have just tossed his only chance at getting a partner. Which would be unfortunate. It was going to be rather hard to beat that clown without one.

Pumpkid Pumpkid (Mentioned) Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze shadowdude505 shadowdude505 (Interacted with) Lady Warlock Lady Warlock (Mentioned) Phayne Phayne and everyone

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back