• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Soul Eater Hunger Games Au/Rp interests

Darling Green

This is an idea I have tried several times, but with the platform I was using, there wasn’t that much of a turn out, so I’m hoping that maybe this time it’ll work. The plot line in this au is quite simple, no revolution was thrown and district 13 was never found, the tradition of the hunger games continues. However in this au, people eventually began to genetically evolve, therefore became weapons.

Due to the fear that this new race could create an uproar against them, the people controlling the hunger games have decided, instead of one young man and young woman from each district, it’ll be one weapon and one human between the ages of 12 and 18 that will fight in the hunger games.

Once you begin your training, the human is given the rank of meister and have to keep the weapon they work with under control. Only during the hunger games do the organizers have control over the weapons’ abilities. The rules are the same as the hunger games and so on...

I’ll get into it a bit more later on. This’ll take sometime, but I assure, I’ll do what I can to make this a good rp. Bye bye for now ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back