• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Well, we're in an rp together already, but would it be alright if I joined? I've been watching Soul Eater, and this sounds interesting.
Of course! You can join as many as you want the sky is the limit. There is no rule that says you can't :D (Judging by your tag it says you are new)

I mean its 6 including you, the thread creator, I believe
Lol Whoa! True. I'll get right on the CS then
Do you need more weapons, or more meisters?
Any will do for now since we dont know who wants to be a scythe or a miester but if we need an extra I hope you guys are open to make another. Either way we need pairs for it to work or 3 since Liz and Patty is technically a pair for Kid xD

Any will do for now since we dont know who wants to be a scythe or a molester, but if we need an extra I hope you guys are open to make another. Either way we need pairs for it to work or 3 since Liz and Patty is technically a pair for Kid xD

molester? XD

Yep! Anyways, I was thinking of being a weapon. Are we going to be choosing our pairing, or are we going to be randomly assigned?

As of late, anything and everything else has been going a little slow. So, this finally picking up the attention it deserves makes me content.

It's always nice when people show an interest in something you say or do. Or in this case, post.

Yep! Anyways, I was thinking of being a weapon. Are we going to be choosing our pairing, or are we going to be randomly assigned?
I'm still debating. I think this time you should choose your partners unless you all decide for me to choose for you. Like someone may want a spear so they choose that person

It generally takes me about 24 to 36 hours to get a good cs done. So I'm definitely going to make a character, who's going to be a weapon. However, it's going to take me a bit to get it in.

It generally takes me about 24 to 36 hours to get a good cs done. So I'm definitely going to make a character, who's going to be a weapon. However, it's going to take me a bit to get it in.
That's fine. Take your time. We made it this far xD

I'm not exactly set on being a weapon, because I'm not sure how to play one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back