• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
Introduction

One-thousand years has passed since Asura's demise, crafting a golden-age period for all-until recently. Though the madness has subsided, it does not mean it has totally vanished. Lately, strange things have been happening where folks report possession, seeing a shadow in the form of a demon, possibly Kishins. No one knows exactly the cause of the supernatural occurrences, but it's causing even the prominent students to vanish leaving relatives and friends worried. Sometimes bodies returned and taken under confidential investigation. It's become a global problem, advising everyone to be cautious, and constantly stay paired with at least, radio contact.

Luckily, the legend of the heroes, continues to inspire the younger generation. D.W.M.A's reputation is renouned worldwide than ever before, thus changing the academy's system as to who may and may not be accepted. Once a year, invitations are sent to keep the death toll and disappearances from rising. In time answers will be revealed behind the ominous happenings.

Hello~ It's been so long since I've seen Soul Eater so pardon me and feel free to correct me. I plan on watching the series tomorrow for highlights. Here are some rules or listings of what you can and cannot do as well as options. This will take place in the future and have a few tweaks for story purposes.

1.) You may choose to be related to any of the cannon characters like, Maka, Soul, etc. But PM me for approval, otherwise if your character is original you don't need to PM me.
2.) Death/ Kids' family is off limits of course but I am allowing a sibling if you so choose. PM me for that.
3.) No God modding/Mary sues and RPN rules apply
4.) You may choose to be a villain, Weapon, miester. If you have a creative bad guy in mind that might be too OP you may PM me.
4.) You can only be one being, you can't be both weapon and human even though Maka basically is one. It's just for equal rights. This does not apply to making as many characters as you would like

Last edited:
Interested! I haven’t seen soul eater in a while I would love to be a weapon

Haven't seen Soul Eater anything for almost a decade, but this seems interesting. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Out of curiosity, how many people are we looking to have interested in this before we can expect this to become an actual thing?

Hell, I'll start bumping this myself if needed. 8 to 10 people is quite a bit, so this thread needs to garner as much attention as it possibly can.

Hell, I'll start bumping this myself if needed. 8 to 10 people is quite a bit, so this thread needs to garner as much attention as it possibly can.
Thank you, I have been trying to get its attention, I've just been feeling tired. I know it's a high expectation, but trust me it helps especially when paired or otherwise.

Thank you, I have been trying to get its attention, I've just been feeling tired. I know it's a high expectation, but trust me it helps especially when paired or otherwise.
Oh no, I completely agree in those regards. Rps like these where duos are almost an utmost necessity take time and patience to actually get off of the ground. So if any help is needed, I don't mind chipping in to see this thing take off.

Last edited:
Oh no, I completely agree in those regards. Rps like these where duos are almost an utmost necessity take time and patience to actually get off of the ground. So if any help is needed, I don't mind chipping in to see this thing take off.
Thank you! XD Much appreciate it. I really do hope it gets some attention

Well, we're in an rp together already, but would it be alright if I joined? I've been watching Soul Eater, and this sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back