• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SoTL - OOC

Five or six

• Five traits

• Six traits

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Uncultured Uncultured

Should I join in after the fight, or show up as some form of reinforcements?

Show up in the fight, just act like your character has been here the whole time. There's been a solid 9 hour time skip since the gate scene so you can feel free to make it so that your character has been talking with us, full permission to use my character and Kakashi as foil if you want to make it out like you've been chopping it up with the group.

Last edited:
KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Dunno on the rest of the ends, but on mine pretty much just consider Kotone very carefully watching Number Two after Genjutsu Town trip; population 'a really angry tree that hates you and is filling your body with the barky embrace'. So I'm probably not gonna do another thing soon probably.

4 academy level enemies are down.

One chunin ex ninja is under some strong genjutsu right now but is still alive.

One Genin is under attack by clarinetti clarinetti idk if that attack is gonna hit or not that up to clarinetti.
Ah, I wasn't certain if you intended to control all the NPC's or allow us some liberties with whichever opponent we square off against, hence my leaving it open-ended. If it is indeed the latter case, I'll write something up to wrap that one up and move to assist the others.

Sorry I've been out. I had a really busy day today. I'll read all the posts immediately and try to formulate a coherent post by tomorrow.

Ah, I wasn't certain if you intended to control all the NPC's or allow us some liberties with whichever opponent we square off against, hence my leaving it open-ended. If it is indeed the latter case, I'll write something up to wrap that one up and move to assist the others.

I will weigh in on the mini boss but as far as the fodder enemies are concerned, go all out.

Uncultured Uncultured

Hey thanks. The Claw Master is going to have to reflect really long and hard about this, what he has done to his poor mother. You know when not horrified about the tree tearing him a new one while being scolded.

I'm thinking on how to intro my character, who would've immediately jumped the guys and who'd be hard to not notice on account of him walking around with a giant pompadour, but it's late and I should go sleep. Not sure if him arriving to this crossroads late is doable, if not I'll probably have him as having tackled one of the bandits into the woods as the opener move and only now coming back out.

Duwang Duwang

Not to be a buzz kill. But please make these edits in your post just so things add up. I don't blame you because I know there's a lot of content posted and to read through everything at this point is a chore.

So first off, we aren't in clear springs yet, we are like, 70% of the way there in a random area at a road. The enemy are either on the ground, or up top with the mini boss on a mobile core he summoned (a raised platform of land about 30x30 in size, roughly 3 stories in height).

Just make a few edits here and there please, other than that, happy to see you post up! Just want to keep everything on the same page you know, not trying to be overbearing.

Zerohex Zerohex

If you want you can retcon yourself into the fight. As in, have it so you did jump into the battle, just in a different part not explored by the posts already put up. The bandit in the forest idea is good.

Wait so are there actually any enemies in the trees then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back