• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom SoTL - OOC

Five or six

• Five traits

• Six traits

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I say we give the guy some time, maybe continue with you, the co-GM leading for a few weeks or until HunterJJ is ready to come back.

Yo KnightOfNight KnightOfNight honestly I have absolutely no issue with you, you've conducted yourself real well and seemed to be actually trying to properly round out the system such as it is and keep the game engaging. Even Uncultured Uncultured seemed to really dig you as co-GM for those things, so if you'll have me I'll probably stick around with whatever you decide to go for.

I say we give the guy some time, maybe continue with you, the co-GM leading for a few weeks or until HunterJJ is ready to come back.

I mean, IDK about you but I don't think that seems super likely? Like, if I stormed off saying I'd never GM again and implying I might leave the site entirely it'd be really embarrassing to just come back and try to pick the game back up like nothing happened. And tbh as a player I don't see how you could put your trust in someone that does that as a GM. And yes, I'm tagging you because on the off chance you still check this, I'm talking about you and you've a right to hear that directly.

Zerohex Zerohex
Thanks for replying, and honestly you shouldn't even have to ask if I want to keep you. I'd like to keep everyone because it'd be awful if this ended before it really got started.

clarinetti clarinetti
It's cool, just thought I'd mention it now.

Fearlesstiger Fearlesstiger Kloudy Kloudy Duwang Duwang Scion Scion KSMI KSMI Zerohex Zerohex rennuelaw rennuelaw Ixacise Ixacise CNHart CNHart
So everyone, any particular way you want me to deal with this? New thread but keep the story we got now? Clean slate? Something I hadn't considered?
I would be down for either approach, though I think it would be smoother to simply continue the mission from where we've left off.

I do get Duwang's point though- this is a bit of an awkward predicament we're in. It's not necessarily anyone's fault, and I suspect part of it is to do with the residual tension after what went down the other night. Just a bit hesitant on how to proceed.

I believe that you're making the most of the situation, and respect you stepping up earlier to help Co-GM and now to take charge if no one else is willing to. And my apprehension doesn't come from doubting your ability- from my personal experience, you've been level-headed and reasonable in discourse. At the same time, it does feel off to continue without the thread's creator... It's simply unfortunate that we've reached this point after seemingly moving past these communication problems, and wish there was a way it could be reconciled. But that requires both parties able and willing to do so, and right now I'm unsure whether that'll come to pass.

I would be down for either approach, though I think it would be smoother to simply continue the mission from where we've left off.

I do get Duwang's point though- this is a bit of an awkward predicament we're in. It's not necessarily anyone's fault, and I suspect part of it is to do with the residual tension after what went down the other night. Just a bit hesitant on how to proceed.

I believe that you're making the most of the situation, and respect you stepping up earlier to help Co-GM and now to take charge if no one else is willing to. And my apprehension doesn't come from doubting your ability- from my personal experience, you've been level-headed and reasonable in discourse. At the same time, it does feel off to continue without the thread's creator... It's simply unfortunate that we've reached this point after seemingly moving past these communication problems, and wish there was a way it could be reconciled. But that requires both parties able and willing to do so, and right now I'm unsure whether that'll come to pass.

I get you, I'd like it if we could get him back but it looks like he wants nothing to do with this and I don't want to make anyone feel like they HAVE to do something.

Well uh okay KnightOfNight KnightOfNight , I'm not sure how well you are getting contacted over this, but Uncultured Uncultured made a group over 'what to do' involving the game. It seems like they haven't involved you in this in anyway which, to me, is kinda a dick move since you know Hunter made you a Co-GM and now they are just wanting to leave you behind in matters you should be a part in.

As for how I'd like things to proceed, ideally we could keep going with the mission. I've enjoyed the interactions I've been able to have so far, and to those who have gotten to interact with Kotone I hope they have had fun. I think we could keep this going but we really need to be transparent about these sorts of things and discuss openly and freely.

Well uh okay KnightOfNight KnightOfNight , I'm not sure how well you are getting contacted over this, but Uncultured Uncultured made a group over 'what to do' involving the game. It seems like they haven't involved you in this in anyway which, to me, is kinda a dick move since you know Hunter made you a Co-GM and now they are just wanting to leave you behind in matters you should be a part in.

As for how I'd like things to proceed, ideally we could keep going with the mission. I've enjoyed the interactions I've been able to have so far, and to those who have gotten to interact with Kotone I hope they have had fun. I think we could keep this going but we really need to be transparent about these sorts of things and discuss openly and freely.

Uncultured Uncultured
Is this true? If so, all you had to do was not make the post saying you were quitting and just ask me to leave. I would have made one last post wrapping up my character interactions so as to not leave people trying to figure out how to handle my sudden disappearance and I would have just left. There's no need for something like that.

I didn't invite you because I thought you quit ffs it's always incredible how important details just get axed. For fucks sake add that to reasons I am done with this site, you need to hire a lawyer before posting something.

You ghosted my DMs while being active on the site and I tagged you with no reply multiple times. Thought you had called it quits after thinking my post was targeting you. Made a conversation on request of KSMI who said a smaller group would be effective and less drama. I said sure, made chat with all the active members, active not including you cause I thought you quit. I detailed this in the PMs probably, oh, idk, four times, yet still have to write a big ass post explaining things.

You ghosted my DMs while being active on the site and I tagged you with no reply multiple times. Thought you had called it quits after thinking my post was targeting you. Made a conversation on request of KSMI who said a smaller group would be effective and less drama. I said sure, made chat with all the active members, active not including you cause I thought you quit. I detailed this in the PMs probably, oh, idk, four times, yet still have to write a big ass post explaining things.
Ok, how am I supposed to know these things if I'm not there?

Uncultured Uncultured
Okay so, lemme get this straight. He didn't tell you that he quit. You decided he had and thus ragequit your own game, said you'd never GM again and implied you might leave the site, then privately tried to run a separate version of the game you just ragequit while wholly ignoring the person trying to actually carry your game on. All because he didn't immediately respond to PMs. Do you realize how silly this sounds?

Uncultured Uncultured
Okay so, lemme get this straight. He didn't tell you that he quit. You decided he had and thus ragequit your own game, said you'd never GM again and implied you might leave the site, then privately tried to run a separate version of the game you just ragequit while wholly ignoring the person trying to actually carry your game on. All because he didn't immediately respond to PMs. Do you realize how silly this sounds?

I got messaged after quitting by KSMI to start this. Some time after, I had chilled out.

Man left me on read for three hours after being salty over a post that wasn't even about them then replied only after I offered the GM position. Right. Didn't quit of course of course, only ignored the GM as the Co GM for three hours while surfing the website, had time to read every post and message but couldn't answer the question "We good?" right right.

"Seperates version" it's my story the fuck? I have like twenty hours sunk into this, how about you dude? How much time have you spent here?

Plus I didn't rage quit because they quit. I rage quit because of "Fandom" idiots that can't take no for an answer and need the perfect character. Everyone needs snowflake status, can't say no straight up, taken advantage of as nice GM who asks for input listening to people that don't shut the fuck up after being told "no" forty times but with enough respect to avoid being kicked, so I have to sit here explaining shit like a teacher working the night shift saying the same shit over and over like a skipping record.

I got messaged after quitting by KSMI to start this. Some time after, I had chilled out.

Man left me on read for three hours after being salty over a post that wasn't even about them then replied only after I offered the GM position. Right. Didn't quit of course of course, only ignored the GM as the Co GM for three hours while surfing the website, had time to read every post and message but couldn't answer the question "We good?" right right.

"Seperates version" it's my story the fuck? I have like twenty hours sunk into this, how about you dude? How much time have you spent here?

Sounds like projection there buddy. You can't always take things like that personally man. I don't know about the others, but I've at least given you the benefit of the doubt. I'd like that you not try to prove me wrong, and it'd also be nice if you extended that kindness to everybody. KnightofNight is a respectable person who I've had the privelege of RPing with before and from what I've seen of him, nothing tells me that this is him being salty over a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back