• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sorority wars (with a magic twist)

Nightliss

Black cat in a world of colors
We have heard it many times, sorority girls are witches.
Of course, people use those words to insult said girls but at Temple Hill University you never know. The students don't have a clue but hidden in the shadows is a war between two secret societies hidden under the guize of two sororities whose members couldn't be in the same room without fighting, hair pulling and broken nails.

The two orders are in actuality witches of two very different practices. One (The sisterhood of the eternal flame) practice sacrificial magic. As in, if they don't perform a sacrifice of a virgin once a year they lose their magic. (Good luck finding a virgin in college, girls). And then there is the Order of the blue rose. Their members are born with magic, its source is inside them and nature so they have no need for sacrifices so naturally, they are unpopular (by the sisterhood that is) 'good' guys trying to thwart the Sisterhoods plans.

Its a new school year and both orders are trying to recruit new members in hopes of finally being able to beat the other.
So basically this is a RP focusing on the rivalry among two covens posing as sororities. While there will be magic I want the focus to be on the rivalry and maybe forbidden friendships, drama, intrigues, pranks, etc... It will be an easygoing RP where posting is concerned since school started and life gets busy. I want this RP to last (if it even gets enough interest to start, of course) so no pushing for replies and let's say posting twice a week is okay (of course your welcome to post more). If this gets enough interest I will tell you more about how I envisioned magic to work since I bet some of you are curious. But the most important thing is: do not post one-liners in the IC. People need something to work with.

As for roles, you can play any student you want, new students, rushees, sorority members, outsiders who suspect something, the clueless best friend of someone, the housemother, the queen bee, etc...

P.s.: This is not first come first serve so I reserve the right to refuse a character if I have to. (The order of the blue rose can be a 'club' outside the sorority system if the majority would prefer that)

That's it for now. If you have questions feel free to ask and express your interest if you want to join this RP.

(Sorry for a basic intro/ recruitment post, it's getting late... Also, this is inspired by The order and the film The initiation of Sarah but you don't need to know them to join)

Oh right and the order of the blue rose also has male members outside the sorority (there is a fraternity that's secretly part of them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back