• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 。☽ sorcier's atelier ☾ 。

sorcier

il mio fioré

Sorcier's Note : I'm really sorry if these ideas seem like they're long but I worked hard on them and I really hope to find some partners to do them with. I'm open to anything you might want to change or discuss. If you happen to play both genders like myself or are willing to double, I would seriously appreciate the diversity. I'm still willing to just play a single gender though.

Especially if you never get to write as a female because you're always playing (m) roles for others. Let me spoil you and play a boy for you, dude.

ANYWAY these ideas will typically start off with a teeny bit of history before the / actual / plot is revealed. We can take it from there, obvi. I'll also post some random thoughts I had relating to the idea/certain characters/etc that we can discuss. Not mandatory.

01 ● Raijin's Mercy : muse a was once an infamous deity but over the years, the people became negligent and ungrateful. over the years, their prayers and offerings dwindled down to an almost silence. the deity, insulted and weakened by their lack of belief abandoned the land and left the humans to fend for themselves.

muse b is a human from those lands born with a mystical gift that allows them to peer into the past and future. this gift has lead the people of their town to fear them. ostracize them. all for a gift he/she can't control.

one day, while the lands celebrate a festival meant to give praise to a new deity... a violent storm brews. muse a, thoroughly offended, appears from the skies and burns the festival grounds to ashes. they curse the ungracious humans of the lands and demand that a sacrifice be offered at the ocean by the next night otherwise the deity will destroy their lands entirely.

the people, cruel as they may be, forcibly sacrifice muse b and watch as the ocean waves swallow them whole.

・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・・・・ ・・・
thoughts : i'm thinking that muse b is sacrificed to be the new husband/wife to the muse a, the deity. most of the initial adventure will be muse b being introduced to an entire new spirit world where he/she will be considered the new god/goddess of that realm.

thoughts : i'm thinking muse a is actually sort of a tyrant in this realm, known to be extremely powerful and... villainous but disappeared around the same time they abandoned the humans. now that he/she is back, they're seeking a surge of power that comes from being crowned king. but in order to be crowned, the gods must be convinced that muse a and muse b are really in love. they'll test them. i.e. tests of love along their journey.

thoughts : muse b is actually from an ancient bloodline that makes them very special to the spirit realm, making them more valuable to muse a.

02 ● phantom carnival : poseidon hotel. an abandoned hotel rumored to be haunted. they say the specter of a ethereal woman calls to the people that linger around the hotel. recently a string of bodies have been appearing in the area with one clue in common─a hotel name tag.

muse a is a journalist ( or detective ) and despite being forbidden to investigate the area, breaks into the hotel on a friday night. muse b is a college student that accepts a dangerous dare in hopes of impressing their crush. the dare? to enter the abandoned hotel and take a video to prove it. easy enough, right? wrong.

just as things seem innocent enough, a string of bizarre occurrences lead to one revelation──they're not alone in the hotel. the two muse's meet one another in a panic and try to escape, only to be intercepted... something. the hotel trembles and shakes and when the muse's open their eyes, they've been transported to the past. if they hope to get back to the present, they must solve the mystery of poseidon hotel.

thoughts : this idea is originally suited to two muse's but honestly... doubling up on this plot could be easy. especially considering the fact that characters from the past need to be played?

thoughts : i personally love a good mystery/supernatural adventure with those romance, dark-gritty undertones. i think while they're investigating in this new world, the culprit of the mystery is also trying to get rid of them. that way it's a lot more dangerous?

thoughts : i'm totally open to the time period they're sent back to. i'm open to something more realistic like a victorian setting or even something like a fantasy setting. an old hotel catered to mythical beasts? a feudal time? i am open to discussing but for me personally, i think a more historical time could be fun to play with.

thoughts : i think it would be so cute/funny if maybe one of the muse's has someone from the past world that is in love with them? imagine them being confused as hell in this new world and this handsome guy approaching muse b being like, "hey honey, there you are!" honey!? they'd be totally confused and this could end up being a nice lil' love triangle eventually.

03 ● bitter chocolate : muse a is the daughter of a rich, powerful family and has just been arranged to marry the son of another influential family. muse b is her personal driver, of whom she has a strange but comforting relationship with. looking away while she's crying but nonchalantly offering her a handkerchief. carrying her safely up to her room when she's drunk, despite that not being his responsibility─things like that. while everyone else see's a beautiful woman they want to cage, he can see that she's got depth... and that she's hurting. running away from something that keeps catching up with her.

when muse a demands to be driven to the airport with watery eyes and a forming bruise, muse b knows something is wrong. his eyes flicker worriedly to her sobbing form in the front mirror. she's got her passport and a small bag. it hits him─she's running away. when she exits the car upon arriving to the airport, muse b ruminates.

she could get hurt on her own, especially in her emotional state. he could get fired! he should say something. he should stop her! but all he does is sit in his car.

muse a is struggling to buy a ticket to ( location to be discussed ) because of her emotional state when muse b steps forward and announces that they'll be purchasing two tickets. he's so fired after this! muse b is mentally screaming at himself but still casually carries her bag as they make their way to the seating area.

thoughts : i'm super open to discussing the location they'll be traveling to and spending time in. we could even have them travel to multiple different places.

04 ● wilting flower : a story about a woman that is courted by a celebrity ( or someone of high status ) and ends up getting engaged to him only to realize that he's awful. even before their marriage, he hardly comes homes. there are indications that he's cheating on her and out partying when he should be home with her. his brother, her soon to be brother-in-law feels sorry for her and makes it a point to get to know her. well, it sucks for him because she's a literal ball of perfection who his brother doesn't deserve and even though he knows he shouldn't like his brother's fiance, he still does.

thoughts : so i originally planned for this to be modern and realistic but i think a fantasy setting could be cool too?

05 ● ahs murder house : i'm thinking that tate x violent dynamic but with our own characters and own stories. maybe something along the lines of a really possessive ghost that falls for the human living in his home? i have so many ideas.

06 ● young adult angst : 01. idol x normal person 02. a popular, handsome muse spontaneously asking out the un-popular, quite muse in front of the entire class. 03. a teacher constantly being hit on by their student despite rejecting them constantly 04. a woman accidentally hooking up with her bestfriends ex that she still loves and o' look at that, now he's asking to hang out again

Last edited:
;; updated with new ideas.

really wanting to find writers that play both genders ( like myself ) or are willing to double up.
obviously if you only write as one preferred gender, that's fine also. you're not tossed out of the loop.

Last edited:
Hi! I was really interested in a bunch of your plots! Specifically, Bitter Chocolate, Wilting Flower, and Phantom Carnival.

I’m totally fine with playing 2 characters if I need to, and they could be both genders. Whatever you need. I’m willing.

I love plot 1! I’ve never doubled before, but I’d be open to doing so. I can play both genders.
: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back