• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sorcery- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
One of my drafts included fucking a witch's lizard . . . I'm going to leave you all off on just that.

Nothing more--

I think the lore thread will be up soon. I'd probably just wait for that, but you can directly PM Hulk about information too!

I try to limit myself to a certain amount of questions so the GM doesn't lose faith in me---

Well I think deciding on a race would be a great start, but I think he stated somewhere to look at the lore for that so I just keep refreshing.

I've once asked a bunch of questions about a fairy race, only to make a dragonblooded character ^-^;;; so I'm just going to wait for that lore before taking the GM on a rollercoaster

I've sent a list of question on my mind at 2:40 am . . .

And before you judge me, I just want you to know--

I'm not a furry, nor am I interested in sex with lizards. I honestly don't know why that's and ongoing joke in my character question. I just know it started from lizard rhyming with wizard and it was so weird.

Whether or not that will be an actual part of my character is going to be left a mystery in the finale product

Although now that topic is brought up and I see for sexuality, Hulk's character is open to any humanoid race . . .

Cross species breeding? Is that a thing, and if so how far does evolution go on this???

I myself, have not asked, if one is capable of diddling lizards. But I will look through whatever other information I have. snort

Please refrain from diddling lizards~

We haven't even started and I'm giving a bad impression.
Hulk is going to skim the previous messages and is going to be wondering what is up with me and the god damn lizards . . . .

I myself, have not asked, if one is capable of diddling lizards. But I will look through whatever other information I have. snort

If it helps, it would have been a Witch's lizard, so probably bigger than a normal lizard.
Still, no diddling, but I just want to clear my character's name.
If he were to diddled a lizard in the past, it wouldn't have been a regular sized one as that would be horrific. At least a big magic lizard, not one you can put in a fish tank--

Like an Argonian? Or are you talking non bipedal?

I feel so much shame saying this but . . . no, that is far too humanoid--

But if crossbreeding is a thing, and PRETENDING my character has diddled a lizard, that might be close to how the children would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back