• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sorcery- Ic (10 spots left)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Da Rules

1. You cannot control any ones character except for your own and any NPC's that would be on your characters side.

2. No matter how powerful one may be, no one is unbeatable. That said if you are a mortal don't go picking fights with gods and expect to get away in one piece.

3. Please no attention seeking. If the plot is moving forward and focus is shifting away from your character go with the progress. None of us are the main character, the story revolves around us all.

4. If you go inactive for more than 24 hours i reserve the right to NPC your character out of harms way. If you remain inactive for 3 days i will pit your character in a safe place out of the way and try and contact you. If day 5 rolls around and still no word your character will be removed from the roster and i will request a moderator to delete it. If you return afterwards you will have to remake the character or post a new one.

5. Characters can die. That is not the goal of the rp, but decisions do have consequences. I WILL ONLY ALLOW EDITS IF THEY CONTRADICT WHAT IS HAPPENING. that means if you make a bad decision no do overs. If your character dies it is not the end however. You can always post a new character.

6. A max of 3 active characters per person. If your character dies it frees up a spot.

7. I Reserve the right to decline posts and characters. It is not personal as i do not know who you are as a person. It is simply because your post or character may not be in line with the plot. If thats the case a simple edit can fix it.​

Last edited:
Regardless of how warm the sun was today, and how pretty it looked glittering across the water, Ra'zir still wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to ward off the bitter chill of the wind biting into her skin. She let herself smile as she paused to turn around to look at the footprints she's left in the sand along the shoreline. She knew she was almost where she needed to be, but the beauty of the day was a little too good to pass up. Still, she knew she had to continue, and turned around with a certain grace about her.

She didn't have much with her, simply a little basket and a letter with tiny, swirled handwriting on it. Ra'zir glanced around her and changed direction, away from the sea. She didn't have to go by the beach to get to her destination, but she still deemed it necessary, be it out of habit or something else.

It took her a little while to find the path speckled with what remained of short stone walls, and a little longer to reach the gnarled willow tree at the end of the trail. Ra'zir walked up to it, gently placing her palm against the bark, before setting down the basket and sitting next to the little mound of dirt at the base of the tree. "Hello again, beloveds." Her voice was soft, if a little sad. Still, she smiled and opened up the basket. In it wasn't much, a little rattle and a sandwich, and a book and some flowers, all of which she took out.

Gently, she set the rattle by one of the tree's roots, which was surrounded by other little baby toys and clothes. It broke her heart knowing what it signified, but she went through with this little weekly ritual anyways. The flowers were set right on the little pile of dirt, of which were many other older flowers. Some were decaying at this point, but she didn't mind. They'd simply go back to where they came from.

Ra'zir shifted a bit, getting into a more comfortable position, before picking up the book and flipping to a page in the middle of the story. Right where she left off last week. Before she began reading aloud, she set the letter by the flowers and smiled a little.

"Naoki and Nadine,

'Love is quivering happiness.'"

I awoke with a start, the scent of damp leaves immediately filled my lungs. I sat up slowly, remembering my surroundings; A low tree canopy I had decided to set up camp on. Rowan giants towered above me. a cool breeze brushed against my skin. it was twilight , the stars were starting to peak through the purple hues of the sky. I reached for the small leather pouch next to me. as I pulled the draw strings to open the bag and retrieve my flask of whiskey, I heard a faint yelling in the distance. "Just some stupid teens teasing each other." I thought to myself. But the yelling grew louder, suddenly a blood curdling scream rang out, followed by a strange howling that wasn't quite like a dog, no, in fact it wasn't like any animal I knew of. but I recognized it, A Fallen Knight. I leapt off of my tree branch and hit the ground running. I didn't look back, I knew better than to look back. I had enough knowledge on knights to know that if one caught me alone I was as good as dead. I tore out of the woods edge into a cemetery, leaping over tombstones. I burst through the cemetery gates and ran down the street, gasping for air I looked around. A graffiti littered brick building loomed down the road. The plaque above the door read "the tipsy piglette" with a washed out image of a piglet slumped over a keg of beer. a flashing neon blue sign in the window read "Open". " A pub!", I thought. "Knights hate pubs, its too noisy and the high intoxication levels mess with their heads." ,I pushed open the creaky door to the pub. Taking a seat on a old barstool, I ordered a beer.

Last edited:
It had been about an hour since I got to the bar. I was finishing up my second round when a shiver went up my spine. "ITS HERE!" .The fallen knight had found me, I needed to get out of there asap. I swiped my pouch off the counter where it was resting and threw a twenty on the beer stained counter. I flew out of the bar and ran as fast as my short legs could carry me. my head was spinning, I hadn't eaten before I went to the bar, and I was now suffering the resulting vertigo. It felt like the world was rushing. everything was tilting! The ground seemed to be rippling with waves, like a tidal pool of cement and grass. I couldn't quite tell where I was, a saw bits of stone walls, a looming knotted willow tree, and a something a bit stranger. A strikingly beautiful woman in a blue dress. It looked like she was....Reading? to the tree?
with my last bit of strength I called out "Please, help me!." , I collapsed and blacked out​

Last edited:
Izekiel
Saintsville, Maine.
kaz_brekker_by_merwild-daq56zi.png As the sun set and the stars began to fill the night sky with their light the Grand Wizard put the final touches on his outfit. The Shiny hard soled shoes that clicked when he walked, the Pressed and pristine suit with ornate buttons and pins. Even black leather gloves and his Cane. He would look out of sorts in the human world, luckily that wasn't the realm he was visiting at the moment. He readied himself for the days venture deciding that he would first swing by the tipsy piglet to grab a bottle of wine and see if he could find any information on...what was i looking into? he thought to himself as he turned the doorknob. "Oh well." he muttered as he stepped outside and began his walk towards the nearby pub. For whatever reason he felt a strange sense of urgency to get there accompanied by a sense of dread. Trusting in his gut he reached his hand into his pocket and gripped the lighter that sat in it. Easily modern humanities greatest invention. He thought to himself. "well that or hot-pockets...those things are amazing." he said aloud as if answering his own thoughts. His long strides would have him at the bar in little more than five minutes he took the time to try and remember what he was looking for, yet try as he might he couldn't recall...

Sir Brogan Igneel
Brooklyn, New York
bf7c7864a2b1b1eb5d017d225df01585.jpg The very Air around him crackled with electricity and fire as the two mages bombarded the towering man with a flurry of destructive elemental magic. Nonetheless they were being pressed back as he stepped forward swatting the spells aside with his blade and gaining on them with his longer strides. Realizing that they were loosing ground one of the mages turned to run. Sir brogan seized the opportunity shouting "You dare show your back to me?YOU FOOL!!!" his shout was accompanied by him throwing his sword at the fleeing mage, it flew like a crossbow bolt piercing the mages back and bursting out of her sternum. The mage gasped as she fell to the ground, dead moments before her head struck the ground. Her companion let out a howl of rage and began to speak an incantation for a powerful spell. Yet he never finished as brogan closed the distance between them in his moments of distraction and drove a knee right into his diaphragm forcing the air, and some blood out of the mage. While the mage was doubled over he dropped a hammerfist into the back of the mans head rocketing him into the ground below hard enough to partially bury the man in as grisly a way as possible. Judging from his lack of motion aside from the occasional twitch Brogan assumed he too was dead. it always pays to be thorough. he thought as he drew the blade from the female mage and shoved the tip deep into the ground where the males heart should be. Wipeing his blade with a red handkerchief and tossing it other the partially buried body. "Irene. Extact the Essence and be quick about it. We have an event to attend. If we are on time you may eat." he didn't stand around to wait and see if she obeyed his command, there was no need. Instead he sheathed his sword and passed it to his squire without a word. The boy simply bowed and followed him to the car, stepping through the eldritch seal the two left the magic world and enter the human realm late at night coming out in an alley with a black parked Escalade waiting for him. The boy opened the back passenger door for him then sat in the passenger seat beside the silent driver. There they waited for Irene and the essence...
Yennie Yennie

hades_and_persephone_2_by_sandara-d3hkrew.jpg

The large throne room was white, with pillars at the sides towering over everything. Bright light poured into the room from the outside - they were not windows, but large open gaps that allowed the light to enter. At one side of the throne room sat an entrance, and at the other, the magnificent throne itself. Seated upon the throne was an unsettling, yet elegantly exquisite man, who gave off an eerie aura. Anyone who were to enter his presence would be unsure of themselves. Should they be afraid, filled with joy? Depending on what kind of person you are, it could be either or. The man was clad in black armor from the neck down, with various designs and plating scrawled across it. Down his back there was a cape, black fur around the neck, and a crown that jutted upwards upon the top of his head. On the throne, Idris sat, with two guards clad in full suits of armor beside him. Idris was doing what he usually did whenever he could - deciding the fate of the souls that had perished on earth. It was something that he enjoyed doing personally himself, though he was up to leaving it to one of his trusted children if need be, deciding it himself was the best for him. He made sure they were sent properly where they needed to go, and had no bias towards any of the humans that had entered. After all, he didn't have much care for them in the first place. He doesn't love them, doesn't think of them as his own children - simply sends them where they need to do accordance to their behavior and sins on Earth. Some of the humans that entered his presence cried and weeped - most weren't ready for death, and some thought that they should be send to paradise when they've killed many in cold blood. They could lie, but Idris always knew. Through one of the large gaps, a winged creature flew into the throne room. They did not appear to be a bird, but was as small and extremely similar in appearance. It flew over to Idris, while Idris extended one finger outwards - the creature perching on top. The creature didn't seem to show any higher intelligence, and that was correct. "Humanoid or not, you are still a child of mine. I cherish you dearly, my friend." While the demons were technically his creations, he thought of them as children, just as the gods above though of humans as such. Unlike the humans, he held demon-kind closely to himself and loved them dearly. Though, this time was interrupted rather quickly.

Two individual appeared in front of the throne that Idris sat upon, dumbfounded looks upon their faces, as per usual with those who have just died. There was a man and a woman, they had just been slain a few moments before by a rather interesting looking individual wielding a medieval weapon. Strange, strange indeed. Idris knew this by going through their memory. While learning all that they'd done in life, he'd learned how they died as well. Idris spoke to them before they could say anything. "Greetings, and welcome to the afterlife, the underworld. You have perished, and so, this is where you are now. Your fate will be decided, in accordance to what you have done as an individual." The woman spoke up in a broken voice, scared. "I.. I wasn't ready to die. I d-don't want to yet.." Idris raised a hand, waving it slowly. "Do not fret, as for your fate has already been chosen. You will be sent to paradise, a lovely place. All burdens will be lifted, as you are good souls." The man eventually spoke as well, though in a hushed tone. "A lot brighter than I thought it'd be.." A few moments later, the two vanished completely, having been sent to paradise, one of the planes that the underworld holds. It is essentially heaven, their souls being able to rest easy there. After the two were sent, Idris lifted himself up from the throne. The man he saw, something was off, Idris surely didn't like it. Thought, it wasn't a threat to the underworld, so he cared not. "Take over from here, my children. I am going out for a bit." And so, Idris left the large throne room through the main entrance, entering the rest of the nether.

Svisttt Svisttt

Last edited:
"Please, help me!"

Ra'zir glanced up from her book, looking somewhat annoyed. She'd just been getting to a good part, one of her favorite scenes, and here someone was yelling- no, scratch that, falling over. Taking note of the page she was on, Ra'zir set the book down, careful not to crease the paper. She stood up and drowsily walked over, wrinkling her nose when the smell of alcohol hit her. Kneeling down, she nudged whoever it was onto their side, not wanting to deal with some drunk choking to death today. They resembled a human, somewhat, though there were definitely some differences. Mmm... an elf? Could that be right? They seemed awfully... short, for the usual willowy and elegant species.

With a little sigh, Ra'zir stayed next to them, glancing back over at the little grave by the tree. So much for a little family time.

I turned my head to the side and groaned in pain. Where the hell was i? I opened my eyes, squinting into the darkness.
"Hello? ", I heard muffled voices; they were distorted, like I was underwater. Suddenly a blinding florescent light came on above me. I saw a surgeon hovering above me. His face was covered, a surgical mask and goggles made him unrecognizable, but his pointed ears stuck out. He held a scalpel and surgical thread. I tried to move but i was paralyzed. I screamed but no sound came out.
"Filthy h
alfborn" the man spat. "I wish they'd just let me kill you, but i guess this will have to do."
As he leaned towards me he whispered. "If I ever run into you in my entire life after this, I will kill you the first chance i get."

I bolted upright in a cold sweat. Sitting next to me was the woman from earlier, who looked rather peeved. Though I suppose I'd be a bit annoyed by a screeching drunk passing out and interrupting my quality time with a willow tree

I took a moment to marvel at the woman, she smelled like the sea, her short navy blue hair framed her face perfectly. Her dress fell around her like it wasn't fabric at all, but rather, liquid. Her slender body was curved so elegantly. And her ass....well, let's say i wasn't disappointed and leave it at that. But what started me most is that her skin was periwinkle from head to toe. Not like any being i had ever seen, magic or non. Then something in the back of my mind clicked. A book i read about the godess of the sea. No, it couldn't be...could it?

"Ra'Zir? "

Last edited:
Oh, if one of her powers was the ability to read minds, the young elf probably would've been smacked straight down the road. Alas, this was not the case, and Ra'zir was left to go off body language when he came to. He seemed horribly shocked and confused, though she wasn't completely sure at first if that was from the booze until he said "Ra'zir?" With a slight little grin, she stood, cracking her neck as she stretched and offered a hand to help him to his feet. Ra'zir hadn't expected him to know her actual name- there were plenty other more common variations of it, so she supposed it was a bit of a shock.

"Ah, jeez..." she mumbled, leaving him momentarily and walking back to the tree. Ra'zir placed the book in the basket she brought, and picked up the sandwich wrapped up in a little plastic baggy. She left everything else, after all, they were gifts for the ones who passed. Ra'zir walked back over, moving with a grace that probably would've seemed a little inhuman. Handing him the sandwich, she asked, "You aren't allergic to anything, are ya?"

Accepting the sandwich , I said "thank you , and no, I don't have any allergies ." I bit into the sandwich , it was the first bit of food i had eaten in days. It tasted amazing. After I finished the last bite i turned to Ra'Zir ."I don't think i properly introduced myself, what with all the passing out and stuff.....I'm Darcy Bloodborn, Halfborn elf."
"And if you don't mind me asking, why did you look so startled when I knew your name?"

Last edited:
2r3nZlZ.png
Irene "Iri" Noluin

Alongside the squire Irene Noluin stood idly by, ever the good servant, as Sir Brogan did what he did best. Brutally murdering those of magical means. She did not flinch. Not even as he threw his sword threw the body of the female mage. Nor did she flinch when the male howled in rage, obvious grief as his companion was slain. Nor when he slammed the male into ground in grisly fashion. She was beyond flinching at such sights.
Light grey eyes momentarily flicked away from the scene as Brogan's sword stabbed through the mans heart. He was always sure to be thorough, not leaving anything to chance. Some small part of her admired that about Brogan but it made her stomach churn in very uncomfortable ways to admire any aspect of such a murderous creature.
Brogan, now finished with his deed, made his way back towards the pair of them. She lowered her eyes respectfully and awaited her orders which came quickly as expected. She was to retrieve the Essence and be quick about it. Pretty much routine, nothing she could not handle. However the other part troubled her. An event? It wasn't often she was expected to attend events with Brogan. Perhaps this was something special? The thought gave her great unease. If he wanted her along it was probably only to maim or torture her. Nothing good could come of it. Still she knew what happened when she dallied about - Brogan was strict on promptness. When he told her to do something right away she had better do it or there would be a world of pain for her.
Irene nodded and strode forward, her black thigh-length boots stepping in mixture of mud and blood as she approached the bodies. She knelt down near one carefully so as not to sully her clothing and held out delicate hands gloved in white. Beneath her hands her magic began to manifest itself. The color of it was a murky gray, completely unlike the bright blue it had been when she was just beginning to learn - but that's a story for another time. The murky gray magic spread out over their bodies seeking out the Essence hidden within. It never took long to find though seeing as how the Essences were just that powerful. This one sprang forth just as easily as all the others had. She took it carefully in her hands once it extracted itself from the mages' body and placed it in a special pouch she carried specifically for Essences. She did not spare a moment to reflect on the lives of the mages. She considered them very unlucky to have come into possession of an Essence. Anyone who did would surely die as she was one of the best when it came to tracking magic. Their deaths were inevitable as far as she was concerned. Once her task was complete she quickly made her way back to the Eldritch portal.Walking through those things always made her feel disgusting but it was convenient and quick and certainly Brogan's preferred method of travel. For someone who despised magic so much he sure used a lot of it... But Irene would never dare let that thought escape her mouth.
The portal opened to a human city late at night. A black car was waiting for them, Brogan already seated. She entered the car and immediately passed him the pouch containing the Essence. "It's done." Another successful hunt for Brogan. Another of her own kind she'd tracked and hunted down.

WeaselThor WeaselThor

Alvine.jpg
Alvine Senade
Alleyway==>Abandoned Park
Interaction
: Open
Mention: -​

Alone. He was alone. It was dark in the night. Clouds floated low on the sky, preventing the stars and moon from lighting the streets. Not that their light could compete with the street lamp, but Alvine purposefully avoided these lights as he passed through the empty alleyway. The hood of his coat covered his black hair, covering his expression from casual glances. A sword was hanging from his hip; An addition that made the hooded figure more ominous at the dark of the night.

The truth, couldn't be further than the image Alvine tried to conjure.

Frightened. He was frightened. After he somehow picked up the Essence of Reflection, he pulled a connection or two to find out what it was. The information he received was something he didn't want to hear. Magic existed. That wasn't too much of a surprise, but when he was told that there in the shadow lay an existence stronger than human, the blood was sapped from his face.

He needed to rearrange everything.

He felt safe before. With his security, weapons, and plans that could preserve his life from any attack; He didn't calculate in the probability of something not human attacking him.

Through the winding alleyway, Alvine stopped at an abandoned park. A broken swing. A rusty see-saw. Unattended bushels and weed. He took off his hood and took a deep breath.

All would be alright. He only needed more information about these nonhumans. His connections already bear result in the case of mages and wizards. He only needed to meet them and learn. All would be fine. He could meet someone with a similar fate to him and they could work together. All would be okay. Alvine took another deep breath.

He would not die. He would not feel any pain.

She watched him eat, sort of holding back a laugh with how quickly he downed it. "Wouldn't you be shocked if I knew your name was Darcy?" Halfborn elf, that explained things. Ra'zir wondered briefly why he was out here instead of where ever his home was, but shrugged it off. It was none of her business, after all.

Would it be considered rude to just... walk away from this conversation? Maybe she'd go tell off the bartender at the bar that was close by for not cutting this kid's drinks off sooner. She really didn't want to be an asshole and ditch Darcy, so she supposed that'd come a little later. Chances were, she would've gone over today anyways.

Swinging her little basket as a... minor form of entertainment, she supposed, Ra'zir asked, "Where ya from, hon?"

(aaa sorry for a shortish post)

My expression turned sour "I'm not exactly sure where I was born, I used to live in Boston but....." I trailed off , thinking of Percy, his emotionless face as he told me it was over between us. " I just sort of wander around nowadays, crashing on park benches or sleeping in trees."

I felt bad for not revealing my true intentions; I was seeking out the essence of time. this is a goddess though, I thought .chances are she's just gonna going to try and stop me, and I'm not really lyin', I just 'avent told the the whole truth. still a knot formed in my gut.​

"I'm really am sorry for interrupting yer.....I'm not exactly sure what you were doing. but I apologize for disturbing ya." I thought about asking why she was reading to a tree, but decided that would probably tick her off, and I wasn't really in the mood to be disemboweled.​

Last edited:
For Sun today was just another day it started as most his days did finding his contact and by contact he meant one of his millions of tracker ant's, tiny magical insects that Sun created in order to assist him in tracking down those with Essences. He was still awaiting the day that the Grand Wizard Izekiel the day that Sun could regain his wounded pride and take down Izekiel alone but that meant Sun had to save as many of these Essences as he could in order to stop the Fallen Knights from mass collecting them. It didn't take him long to find one of his magic ant's with them being all over after all, well more clearly it should be said that the Ant found him. "Master Wukong we've found two." The little Ant said causing a smirk to come from Sun Wukong. See Sun thought about just what type of thing to use for his tracking mostly since Ant's have a hive mind so all of his tracker ant's are connected so finding one means you find them all...in a sense anyhow.

Sun bent his knees and got ready to jump. "Mater Wukong be warned the man you told us to look out for was also seen with the two." The Ant said causing Sun to unbend his knees, they was no point alerting the Fallen Commander Brogan Igneel by recklessly using his magic at a time where he could just run. "They are about fifty miles to the north." The Ant continued. "I thank you for the assistance please keep up the hard work." Sun said before starting staring north. Thanks to his Fiery Golden Eyes he began watching the situation unfold and what a familiar situation it was he watched as Brogan Igneel slaughtered the two Essences holders with ease before his little assistant began extracting the Essences out of them.

Sun watched as everything came to an end with their Essences being retrieved and the person retrieving them heading through a portal. Just before she did Sun jumped launching himself at blinding speed towards the portal, in the air, he turned himself tiny ensuring it would be very hard to see him and just before it shut landing himself inside the Fallen knights portal to the human realm. Sun quickly grasped his surroundings and saw a car in front of him in the car was Brogan Igneel just the man he wanted to see but right now was not the time. Quickly using his natural athletism he jumped on top he parked Escalade and landed on it ensuring he didn't make too much sound as he did so.
WeaselThor WeaselThor Yennie Yennie

Izekiel
The Tipsey Piglet

As he walked into the pub he was Immediately greeted by the sounds of roughhousing. He managed to just narrowly step out of the way of a Orc Bouncer as he tossed an unfortunate being out the door. The orc paused for a moment eyeing him suspiciously. Evidently he had a hint of magical prowess because he could sense something off about Izekiels energy, something unstable. "You cause trouble you join that asshat." the orc said in a stern voice. Izekiel smiled and gave a thumbs up excitedly saying, "I wouldn't dream of it my Aromatically challenged friend, keep up the good work." he wandered deeper into the establishment leaving the bouncer to decide if he had been insulted. Plopping down in an empty seat one of the other patrons gave him the stink eye. "What are you supposed to be?" the patron said in a threatening voice that apparently didn't register to Izekiel. "Drunk... Though i haven't quite started yet, Say you wouldnt happen to know what im supposed to do here would you?" the lizard like man was obviously caught of guard by the response but was quick with some wit of his own. "I Guess to get drunk kid, have fun." the lizard rose and quickly scurried to an empty booth.
his answer made sense right?
"yeah i guess so." izekiel said once more responding to his thoughts, however most onlookers would've seen it as a response to the lizard.
"barkeep, your top shelf please."

Shi'Carlise
Deep Space===>Abandoned park

She watched as the blue marble turned with a giddy excitement. Today was the day, He had spoken to her. Granted it was only one word, and he wasnt fully awake. But nonetheless the order was clear.
"GO"
Even from this distance she could sense the gods power, my how they had grown, she was the most excited to meet with them. The children of Sol were always such a joy. As the planet turned finally the continent that the majority of the gods were in slowly came back into view. So she leapt from the Great golden balcony turning into light and sailing through the great sea of flames. Beaming towards the earth with the rest of the light that radiated towards the earth. Unlike the other rays though she curved streaming around the curvature of the planet as she slowed back down. Once her speed had dropped below mach 30 she resolidified into her massive 120ft form letting her huge wings catch the air to further slow her. Even still the landing was far less than graceful, after all it had been over 50,000 years since she had done so. As she came in her foot caught on the roof of some low buildings causing her to loose her footing as the roofs gave way beneath her mass. Stumbling she slammed into the ground carving out a decent sized ditch in the ground only coming to a stop due to a few deeply dug in childrens toys. "I'll bet that looked graceful." she muttered in a voice like thunder as she began to rise to her feet.

Damafaud Damafaud

Ra'zir slowly nodded and mused, "I see... Boston's lovely." The young elf seemed... oddly uncomfortable, though she supposed she would be too. He suddenly started apologizing, and she waved her hand slightly, as if brushing away the concern. "You're fine- it's just a weekly thing I do. Doesn't feel right if I don't." Ra'zir stretched again, replacing the sad look that had appeared on her face with a wide grin, "Anyways... never too early for a drink, yeah?" She asked, glancing at the drooping sun. "Of course... you seem like you've already had quite a few. Where'dja go, Tipsy Piglet? One of my favorites."

She barely gave him a chance to answer, brushing past him and making her way down the path. Ra'zir glanced back, not to look at Darcy, but at the tree with a distant little smile. Next week, dearly beloveds.

Down the path she walked, straight to the usual spot, not minding if Darcy followed. Ra'zir barely paid attention to where she was going, zoning out and letting her bare feet take her to where she was going. Simply craving a drink wasn't the only reason she was going to the bar, something felt off, though she couldn't quite place what. Of course, this feeling only grew stronger, but she felt for separate reasons.

...Anyways.

She arrived at the Tipsy Piglet, talking to the bouncer briefly before entering. The place was bustling, as it usually was, but the mood seemed a bit more grouchy than usual. What's the stick up their butts? With a little skip in her step, Ra'zir walked over to barkeep, sitting down on a stool and swinging her legs like a child excitedly waiting for something. She was glad the owners of the place never seemed to mind her always going barefoot in here, although she knew it'd probably be smarter to wear shoes in a place like this. Resting her head in her hands, she called to the barkeep, "The usual, please!"

WeaselThor WeaselThor DorkyQueerDood DorkyQueerDood

I followed Ra'Zir silently, watching her graceful footing. it was interesting, the way she almost glided along. she seemed to know her way around pretty well. I was honestly more lost than ever. I couldn't remember for the life of me the way I came. once we reached an area I recognized, I considered parting ways with Ra'Zir. But something told me I should stick with her, perhaps it was my highly irritating need to repay those who assist me, perhaps something else.

I followed her in but did not order a drink, I had enough trouble with liquor today. There was definitely something odd about the bar. There was a strange sense of angst in the air, and I could feel an unusual energy. It was an ancient presence, not of this century , nor of this world. It felt powerful, but not threatening. almost like looking at a baby lion and knowing what it will become, but instead focusing on its current weak form.

I glanced over at Ra'zir. she had her head hanging over a drink of some sort. it wasn't in a glass mug, so I couldn't identify its contents. she had a sorrowful air about her, like someone who has lost the thing they held closest to them. I felt sorry for her, I wanted to put and arm around her and comfort her; But I wasn't sure whether it would be an invasion of personal space, so I kept to myself.

after a while I became bored and ordered a drink. if I was gonna be sitting with some one who was clearly in no mood to talk, then I definitely needed some alcohol.

August August Svisttt Svisttt WeaselThor WeaselThor

Last edited:
Ozrin Witakiz
The Tipsy Piglet

0e1f9f77e7184279241dee88fb05c56a.jpg

When he heard the Tipsy Piglet, he had something very different in mind, and not once did it occur to him that it was just a silly name of a bar. The male fae thought his old employees had opened business again, and although he was working on staying clean it seemed like a good position to retake. So when he arrived to a tavern instead of a strip club ran by pigs, he already knew that he'd have to restart his count on days sober.
Ozrin had actually been inside of the Tipsy Piglet, during the whole mess with the man being kicked out, but didn't really notice the drama since he had his own problem. During the commotion he had his own argument with one of the barkeepers,
"I'm not a child, I am a fully grown man." He had kept telling them, but he was still refused a drink. As frustrating as that was, there were perks to being seen at a younger age, because now he sat at a booth surrounded by the greatest pillow for a man . . . Women bosoms.

"You can play with us as long as you need too." One of the busty ladies coddled him, unknowingly pressing her breasts against the side of his face. Maybe being small isn't such a bad thing.
"You poor thing . . . here, eat up!" A blonde, not as busty as the lady pushing against him, but when she leaned over to push a steaming basket of bread rolls over to him, she made up for size with good cleavage. If being mistaken as a child wasn't enough to get them awe'ing at him, he also gained their sympathy by playing along, even making a story about how his abusive father sent him into buy him booze from here. This wasn't what he came inside for, but he was satisfy with his experience.

Grabbing a bread roll and holding it tenderly in his hand, he looked up at them all (not exactly their eyes, but it was close enough), "Thank you all very much," He started to say, overplaying the defenseless child role, "You ladies are much too kind."
Although he kept an innocent look as he ate the bread, he was grinning on the inside. This would work out just fine.
"Turn here," The redhead on his left gently turned his head over to him, leaning in close to wipe off the bread crumbs.
Ohh god, as much as it hurt his pride to be mistaken as a child, this was certainly helping him cope. A glance down at the cleavage spilling out as she leaned over him prompted his face to go red, this will do just nicely. Who needed alcohol to get a buzz when you had the glory of the female anatomy all over you?
Interactions / Mentions: N/A
Around: Darcy(?) ( DorkyQueerDood DorkyQueerDood ) , Ra'Zir ( Svisttt Svisttt ) , Izekiel ( WeaselThor WeaselThor )

I heard a great commotion behind me, as I turned around I saw a volley of attractive women chatting in a booth. amongst them sat a young boy in a blue tunic. the women were coddling him, feeding him and comforting him.

darcy7.png

unfortunately I recognized this boy all too well, having had a rather regrettable interaction with him many years ago; I knew that he was not as young nor as innocent as he seemed. Oz , being directly at hooter level ,continued to revel in his perverted paradise completely unaware of my presence. I grimaced, promising myself to never become like him.

I didn't go tell the women that they were being fooled by a tit gazing midget, though probably should have. instead I just turned back to my drink. a glass of mild whisky sat half empty on the counter in front of me.
Svisttt Svisttt WeaselThor WeaselThor August August

Izekiel
The tipsy piglet.

Only a few minutes had passed and already the grand wizard was hammered. His tolerance was low already, paired with him timing his shots for each being who entered after him and he was already a bit wobbly.
maybe we should stop drinking then idiot...
"Yup im about done, Now its time to mingle." he said raising with a drunken stagger that somehow managed to wind up looking almost graceful. He spotted a few points that interested him, the blue skinned woman seemed to have an air of familiarity. A younger child looking individual surrounded by voluptuous women, one of whom seemed to emanate an odd power. Deciding that was what he wanted to investigate he hadn't made it two steps before his barstool toppled over behind him tripping a patron who had just grabbed a fresh beer. "Oi, watch where your going Human, barkeep get me a nother one on this sods tab" the angry bugbear growled as he wiped his spilled drink off of him.​

Ra'zir sort of looked at Darcy when he turned around to look at something, frowning. That's when she saw... was that a teenager? Maybe a pre-teen. Either way, they were surrounded by some.... well endowed women. She held back a little grin and quickly downed her drink, setting her now empty mug back on the counter. Ra'zir surveyed the rest of the bar, brushing back a lock of navy blue hair.

It felt like there was a lot of energy in the already active bar tonight- it made her feel excited, but jittery. Ra'zir looked around at all the patrons, her eyes eventually catching a young looking man who looked as though he'd already had far too much to drink. Though she was tempted to see what the hell was going on with the kid surrounded by prostitutes lovely women, Ra'zir felt drawn to man staggering to his feet, looking as though he was as happy as a kid on Christmas.

With a quick little smile and a wink aimed at Darcy, Ra'zir got to her feet and strode across the room to the gentleman. He seemed to have already pissed off another one of the patrons by spilling a beer all over them, and she wasn't sure whose beer it was til angry bugbear tried to make the happy fellow pay for another drink. Though she hesitated at first, Ra'zir walked up to the bugbear and grinned, chirping, "I'll pay for it~!"

WeaselThor WeaselThor DorkyQueerDood DorkyQueerDood

Last edited:
laz3.png

She winked at me, why did she have to wink at me. I felt my face grow increasingly red. "god dammit" I muttered.

I scolded myself for looking Ra'zir in that way. Don't kid yourself, I thought, she's a goddess, not to mention she's totally out of your league. and she's is clearly still mourning someone.

I ordered another whisky and a couple shots of rum. I figured id just drink till I couldn't think at all, let alone think about Ra'zir. I downed a shot, it burned my throat with its bittersweet taste. I waited for the buzz but after a minute it still hadn't effected me. I repeated this several times and still nothing. Why cant I just get drunk!?!?

well, time for plan B, cause absolute chaos with Oz! I made my way over to Oz, who was seemingly still enjoying his titfest.

I leaned on the table "hello Ozrin" I smirked, "its been a while, hasn't it?"

August August

Last edited:

alvine-jpg.434400

Alvine Senade
Alleyway==>Abandoned Park
Interaction
: WeaselThor WeaselThor
Mention: -​

He froze. What was that? He did not see anything. It was nothing. Alvine closed his eyes shut, repeating the words as if it was a mantra. It was nothing. He did not see anything. It was nothing. He did not see anything. It was nothing. Nothing. With a sense of impending, unstoppable catasthrope, he opened his eyes.

It was not nothing.

The sight captivated him. It was a woman. One with beauty like a shining diamond among coal. Among the wreckage of the park, even amidst the aesthetically horrible ground, her facial feature stood out. Granted, Alvine had rarely seen someone as beautiful as she was, but he couldn't be blamed for not paying attention to her face that night.

No, his sight was frozen on the pair of wings at her back. A pair of feathered wings, like that of a swan, sprouting from her shoulder blade. With the wings and her face, and the fact that she had just fallen from the sky, it wouldn't be too far to call her an angel from the heaven.

Alvine, on the other hannd, did not really care about that. A woman with wings, capable of flying -- or falling from seemingly out of nowhere, and not to mention, more than 100ft tall, only meant one thing to him.

Nonhumans.

He could feel himself shaking in his boots. Seeing the woman tried to raise to her feet, he unconsciously took a step back. He would die if she stepped on him. He would die if she slapped him silly. He would die if she casted a spell-- any spell on him. His eyes widened like a saucer when he heard the woman muttering something under her breath, instantly raising his magic barrier with a flash of thought. The barrier seemed pathetic compared to the angel. With trembling hands, he unsheathed the sword on his hip, holding it in front of his body with both of his hand. One could say he looked ridiculous, holding a sword against an angel alone. However, none of these thought echoed in his mind at that night. Rather, only a single sentence repeatedly scream in his head.

"Please don't kill me," he whispered softly, as if afraid saying it too loudly would provoke the angel to really kill him.

Last edited:
Fallen Commander Brogan Igneel.
Brooklyn, New york.

Brogan sat in the car waiting for the final bits of the process. For a brief moment he felt a large presence but it was gone as quickly as it had arrived. It seemed it was just interference from the portal. Before he could think further on it Irene Arrived having completed her task. "You Made good Time, The chef will speak to you when we arrive. We will be in public, but do not mistake that for safety. If you attempt to escape you will not die quickly. But i don't need to tell you that do I." he said as he held his hand open waiting for the vessel the essence had been entrapped in to be placed there...
S Say my Name Yennie Yennie

Shi'Carlise
abandoned park

As the angel began to regain her footing she felt a surge of magic and heard the words "please dont kill me." her great brow furrowed a bit and she began to shrink before his eyes while walking forward towards him. "Clearly you've never met an angel before sweetheart. I have nothing to gain by hurting you." she smiled a warm grin. "But perhaps you can help me. It has been very long since i was here on earth, can you perhaps help me, i dont exactly know where we are." she blushed a bit as she said this, slightly embarrassed that she was so clueless.
Damafaud Damafaud

Izekiel
The tipsey piglet.

Izekiel couldn't help but smile at the bugbears accent. It seemed to be enough to infuriate the creature. A fact that Izekiel seemed oblivious to. Yet when the bugbear saw the blue skinned woman offer to pay, he looked again at the goofily grinning wizard wondering who this man was that a Goddess would purchase his drinks. Making the decision that this was a losing battle the bugbear nodded bowing to the goddess. "Your benevolence knows no bounds your majesty." the bugbear glanced once more at the pair before continuing to the restroom. meanwhile Izekiel stepped way too close to the goddess so his eyes were level with hers. "Thanks,So uh...Why so blue? Ya sad or something?"
Svisttt Svisttt DorkyQueerDood DorkyQueerDood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back