• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic roleplay! (I'm bored so I'm doing a 1x1 rp-)

(Sure) She sat down, looking at the lake. She saw herself but with a sad expression wich made her confused.

"Who are you?" Lizzy asked. "I'm the OTHER you," her reflection said. "Uh- Why are you my reflection?" She asked. "Because, I'm telling you advice"

"Okay? What's the advice?" Lizzy asked, "Don't go near Eggman's base!" Her reflection said. "Why?" Lizzy asked. "Cause- he'll either KILL you or give you a MORE STURDY device," Her reflection said. "Well, you are my reflection, but I trust myself more than I trust others," Lizzy said, "Fine, I'll go with your advice."

The location was some sort of a lake. Basically, the exact lake that she had found her OTHER self at. She just sat there, looking at the lake.

"Kill me or give me a more sturdy device... what does that mean?" She mumbled to herself as she thought

She jumped and looked behind her. "Oh... it's only you, Shadow..." She said, sitting back down, "Come, sit"

"I'm okay, probably traumatized that I was told death or more sturdy device by a lake-" She said, touching the lake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back