• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic roleplay! (I'm bored so I'm doing a 1x1 rp-)

She found a note from her friend, finding out that he needed help and that the eggbots got him. So she looked for her other friend, Knuckles (Cause why not?)

(You know what? Is it okay that we timeskipped to after the event of Sonic forces? I can't remember it all because I haven't played it in so long-)

"It ended..." She said, smiling, "Didn't it... Doctor..."
(If you're confused, I kinda made it to where she got caught and put into a plastic cell I guess)

Eggman growled slightly. "Your my ticket to winning the final battle. The war is still on and you I shall use to destroy both Sonic and Shadow."

"I'm not gonna hurt my friends!" She yelled, she was still growling, though. Like a real wolf would

Eggman smiled. "Who said you even had a choice?" Metal Sonic brought over a device that Eggman strapped onto her.

(Looks like Lyric's mind control device.)

"Yes, Dr. Eggman," She said, nodding. She seemed to have no emotion. In the inside, her real self was watching all this with her very two eyes.

Eggman nodded. "Now go!"

Shadow had been sparing with Sonic. It seemed Shadow had a slight lead over Sonic as if something had given him the advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back