• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic roleplay! (I'm bored so I'm doing a 1x1 rp-)

AlexIsFallingInLove

Yeah- I may or may not simp for Musume-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This will take place during Sonic Forces because I'm bored- So- Yee (This will also have my oc in it for the rookie (And a random character that the other chooses x my oc cause I'm bored))

Last edited:
If so, lemme show you the oc, first!
images (12).jpegHer name is Lizzy the Wolfie (As she likes to put it), she is a female wolf, she's mostly the softy type unless she gets angry when she is angry, she basically throws flip flops at you exactly how an Asian would. She used to have a crush on both Sonic and Shadow before Sonic forces even began. When it began, she got lost but was found by Knuckles and became the new member. She slowly lost her feelings for Sonic after that and began to have more feelings for Shadow. If she was honest at the moments that she was teamed up with Sonic, she was very annoyed with him. So after the Sonic Forces event, she ran away, close to the woods, and she lived happily there. (Sorry for parts of the aftermath of Sonic Forces-)

Lizzy was running from something. She didn't wanna get caught like how Sonic got defeated. She found a hiding area and hid there. It was in a crate. She calmed her breathing and stopped moving. When she didn't hear the eggbot things, she started crying.

Shadow had been nearby when the sound of Eggbots came to him. He had wasted no time of destroying them before looking for the reason they were here. He heard crying so he opened the crate. "Their gone." He said offering his hand thinking she was a civillian.

She looked at him and nodded, grabbing his hand and getting out. She smiled as she looked at him again. "Thank you, Shadow!" She said quietly but excitedly.

"I was looking for one of my friends but started to watch Sonic get defeated by a strange guy. The eggbots must have seen me and so I ran away as far as I could before I hid." Lizzy explained

"I don't really know, but he had a strange item on his chest. And I think it was at the center of town"

"Well, I'm Lizzy, just so you know, I'll be finding my friend, now," Lizzy said, turning to walk away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back