• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic roleplay! (I'm bored so I'm doing a 1x1 rp-)

As soon as there was an opening, she jumped into action, literally. Her red eyes were the only thing different about her. She was holding her Katana as she was about to slice Shadow into bits.

She seemed to continue growling, then stopped. She got up, and the device that was on her neck showed up. She prepared to attack again.

She blinked, her eyes turned yellow again. She looked at shadow and then at Sonic. She dropped her katana and looked terrified.

Sonic looked at Shadow his anger flaring. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!" Sonic yelled. Shadow growled and yelled back, "THAT DEVICE WAS CONTROLLING HER!"

"Shadow's correct," Lizzy said, looking at Sonic, "But why do you care if I died or not? We're not friends..." She looked down. "Besides... I'm not in any interest of anyone at the moment," She added, which was a lie. She DID like Sonic and Shadow.

She sat down with her legs crossed. She sighed, trying to calm down from what had happened. Then tried to get the device off of her since it was destroyed but still on her. "Egghead said he would use me to destroy you both, I don't want to."

Sonic looked at her. "In your books we might not be friends but in mine we are." Sonic said. Shadow said nothing but if one looked closely there was some sympathy in his eyes.

"Why do you want everyone to be your friend then?" She said, confused, "Or are you a simp!?"

"Hey, Amy's the simp not me!" Sonic said holding up both his hands. "As for why. It's not that I want to have everyone as my friend. Heck Shadow isn't my friend he's my rival...it's confusing."

"Well YOU'RE lucky! YOU'RE lucky you have FRIENDS! YOU'RE lucky you haven't been CREATED WITH MANY ILLNESSES! YOU'RE lucky you haven't been created by that EGGHEAD!" She yelled at Sonic, getting up, she walked over to Sonic, "Your book says the truth- Mine says NOTHING but LIES that Egghead has said to me! HE said you were the EVIL ONE! HE said that everyone here was EVIL! YOU'RE lucky you actually had a LIFE, a FAMILY, a HOME, EVERYTHING!"

It took her a few moments before she realized what she had said. She backed away in fear. "I... I didn't..." She shuddered. Clearly, she was frightened that she accidentally spoke of her past.

Sonic was taken aback. "Why do you think I try to be there for you?" Sonic said. "It's kinda like Shadow...he's created like you...he...he found out he's related to an alien tyrant who tried to destroy our planet...who tried to cultivate our life energy...he lost everyone." Sonic looked into her eyes. "Lizzie, You were lied too, and Shadow lost everything. You two are more alike than you think so listen to me. I can try to be your friend, but that doesn't mean you have to accept me as yours but I think it'd benefit both you and Shadow to spend time together."

She stayed silent for a bit. "Sure..." She said, "But if it goes wrong, I'll-" She stopped. "I still need to get this off- it might electrocute me if that egghead finds out it's destroyed-"

Shadow stepped closer without a word and broke the device in a way it fell. "Shadow?" Sonic said looking at him. Shadow let out a low growl, "I'm not much of a people person." Sonic stared at the hedgehog. "Just do it Shadow, who knows maybe you'll make another friend and one that can understand your condition." Shadow wanted to strangle Sonic for that but the blue hedgehog did have a point. "Fine, but the rest of today I spend alone."

"Seems good," She said, "Thanks." She smiled at Shadow. "Due to how I was made I'm also immortal so- even if he did hit me it wouldn't kill me," She added, "But let's keep this between us, okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back