• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern somethingSTRANGE. [OOC]

Mayor Coden making an announcement[/URL] about the new projects the town will be doing. I do like the idea that Timothy may have the money and be helping fund things, though maybe he holds a slightly tighter grip on his money, only helping when it really benefits him. The "generous donations" may be more of a ploy to "keep the mayor in his circle" and thus, have a little bit more political power, without having to be a politician himself. Though, I'd still say the town is still financially struggling to an extent, even if they are self-sufficient.
I was Defiantly looking to make Thral the buissness man you expect of him, and you saw exactly what I wanted to create with his veil

@Impysh

I wanted to say something before you continued your profile:

1) this thread is no longer accepted paranormals

2) this thread is no longer accepting outsiders (not born for a few generations in Pasecoda)

It's in the rules and is an instant reject as a head's up.

EDIT::: WHOOPS! Sorry! I didn't know we were back to accepting paranormals, but the second still applies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazy post is lazy.

And yep, I'm looking for Pasecoda residents at the moment. So unfortunately, a yuki onna from Japan won't really work out... Dx

(I totally forgot to send this, so I'll do so now and try not to feel like a total dumbie- Only partial.)

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R Oh okay cool! I'll go ahead and start working on my form then.

its cool you recognized the yuki onna, critical. i guess its kinda obvious.

but luckily i havent done bio stuff yet, so residency can change pretty easily. sorry about not seeing that part in the rules, i must not have seen it. :^/

I hate to do this after becoming so attached to the characters in this roleplay, but I'm going to be taking a hiatus. For how long, I don't know, but I have lost a lot of my creativity and inspiration lately, and other personal reasons are also involved. I'm sorry, and I want to thank everyone for such a fun roleplay experience, but I just can't keep going as I am. Feel free to take over for Derek and/or Enya, and I hope you can transform them in ways I could only hope to dream of. You all are wonderful. Goodbye.

Saturnity said:
I hate to do this after becoming so attached to the characters in this roleplay, but I'm going to be taking a hiatus. For how long, I don't know, but I have lost a lot of my creativity and inspiration lately, and other personal reasons are also involved. I'm sorry, and I want to thank everyone for such a fun roleplay experience, but I just can't keep going as I am. Feel free to take over for Derek and/or Enya, and I hope you can transform them in ways I could only hope to dream of. You all are wonderful. Goodbye.
:(

I hope you are well and master whatever problems you have. I'll miss you. <3

Saturnity said:
No need to apologize- you take your time and do whatever you need in order to get through what you're dealing with, both with regard to this creative lull and personal matters. Take care of yourself, and hoping to see you around sometime in the future. All the best Saturn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back