• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern somethingSTRANGE. [OOC]

YEAH IDK WHY I THINK IT WAS THE FACE THAT REMINDED ME OF IT

Last edited by a moderator:
me: quiet hysterical laughter bc im imagining poppy quietly switch the egg with her jar of cheeseballs when no ones looking bc she wants to see if she can open the mysterious item

Please don't unleash all that is within that egg.

But by all means, be intrigued by it~

While in the middle of writing a post for another rp-- I'm gonna write a quick post.

@boyguro, when you're back online, feel free to have Poppy insert herself in the convo and poke at things.

dw lads still here, had 11 hours straight of school yesterday and didnt get the chance to sit down and write. will do so tonight!!

HNNNG

I GOTTA FEELING

THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT

THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT

THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD GOOD NIGHT

IF WHIPIT POSTS 8U

Hey guys. Do you want me to just do one big global post to move things along? It will move characters around and unstick some people. It will also mean coming to the end of the first episode and will allow a round or two of posts before episode 1 ends and a summary post is made.

So I'm cursing at myself because I just don't have the time from Sunday to Wednesday to do posting things.

So, I'll get you guys a post on Thursday. I've got the majority of it done, but I still need to finish parts of it. Its a big post.

Semblance still has a place in this rp if she decides to come back. That's why her profile is still there. =w= b

Ack, I've been such a tortoise with posting lately, sorry about that- I'm planning on getting things out for both Rob and Anna this weekend though, so hopefully we'll get to keep progressing along :) .

Also, how goes it, folks? Feels like it's been awhile since I've spoken to anyone here. :P

I've been slow as hell too because of school. Now I also have work. Fortunately, my work is flexible. x__x;;

Goes pretty good. Just chopped up my hair.
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back