• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Something Small (canonxoc hell)

chainsaw

Domination
698734111841501184_0.gif
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

I'm crawling back like an animal beaten with a stick.

IMPORTANT: I'll take a few more since break is approaching~

Since it's a tiny search I'll try to keep things short, try.
INTRO.

I am Chainsaw!!! I am 19, in college, work two jobs and feel like I'm gonna explode into flames everyday. I like anime and manga, along with drawing art buttttttt I never have time for it. I play OW2 a lot in the free time I have, I get bullied for playing Mercy. On a good day I play Ashe, I haven't played her in several weeks. I try to draw fanart for my partners but I SWEAR TO GOD there's a curse with that. Every time I do it they end up ghosting me lmao.

Copy and pasted rules GO!

3rd person, literate, multipara (1-3 paragraphs at least, I can go for 8 maybe)

>i write anything, m//, f//, m/f, a lot of the characters i write (oc and canon) are poc (cause i am one yk)
>no one liners and at least 1 paragraph. i do try to match post lengths.
>let’s respect each other k? let’s also create boundaries, sometimes i leave for an hour and people spam me. i have zero tolerance for that thing! i also take time off due to issues within my real life, please respect that. the same will be given to you.
>so ghosting, honestly i dont care you gotta do what you gotta do and i understand. basically ghosting friendly.
>please have material in your messages, both in planning and rp. it’s a 50/50 relationship, i’ll give my all if you give yours.
>in doubling scenarios i will go hard for you, i’ll give you anything you want cause I understand self indulgence haha.
>don’t,,,take me art, i don’t know if anyone would but eh, good to put out.
>i prefer pms overall i think, nice and private. most importantly you are stuck with me.

>comments will be deleted after a certain amount of time, nothing against you i just like cleaning up!<

FANDOMS. (WOAH)

AUs welcomed!

Chainsaw Man- Read all of part 1 and keeping up with part 2. Specifically looking for someone to write Denji for me. If you somehow want to convince me for canonxcanon, I only write platonic stuff.

Overwatch- I'm trying to keep up with the OW2 stuff, my knowledge of OW1 is pretty solid tho. Looking for Cassidy yippieeee

Jujutsu Kaisen- This is a maybe, I've read the manga only and I've seen 0. I stopped reading around the Cuelling Games arc, need to catch up. Would be more inclined for an AU.

I'm into way more stuff, if you wanna ask go for it idk. refer to this thread for more of my interests. don't comment on it I will bite you

Last edited:
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ hello!
;;
I'd be interested in doing a Overwatch
double-up, if this is still open of course??​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back