• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Somebody I Used To Know [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Still waiting on posts from:

lavendre lavendre
@Lava

If either of you aren't interested anymore, please tell me ASAP so I can fill your roles! If I don't hear from you by the end of today (it's 12:30pm for me) I'm going to assume you're not interested anymore, and open your roles.

i'll be posting a bit later today! (:

btw, if you need me to change anything about Cedric's sheet, just let me know! :)
i was just about to ask, why did we break up?

noo it looks really good! i love what you've done with him, i'm really excited to get to roleplay with you ✨ i was thinking that maybe, seeing as cedric seems to be a very analytical person, that maybe my char would be more emotional?? so that there would've been some fundamental communication issues. besides the fact that they're both selfish when it comes to relationships etc. so i'm thinking a bit more of a sour breakup? what do you think? ☺️

i was just about to ask, why did we break up?

noo it looks really good! i love what you've done with him, i'm really excited to get to roleplay with you ✨ i was thinking that maybe, seeing as cedric seems to be a very analytical person, that maybe my char would be more emotional?? so that there would've been some fundamental communication issues. besides the fact that they're both selfish when it comes to relationships etc. so i'm thinking a bit more of a sour breakup? what do you think? ☺️

Yeah Cedric's a little bit ... out there. I was thinking they had less and less time for each other (studies/work come first!) until he just sat the two of them down, and said that they didn't see each other enough to warrant being in a relationship. In a very cold way, I might add. If she became emotional during the break-up, he'd be very confused (just to add insult to injury lol) -- he thought she would just take it as is, considering they'd already drifted apart far enough anyway.

Not that he didn't care, of course. He's just really bad at expressing his emotions. In fact, he deliberately sought to do his grad/post-grad studies overseas just so he can get away. Four years after the fact, he still can't shrug the feeling off, so he might as well ... try? So he sends her a letter, proposing they try again. The reality show seems ideal, considering they'll really have time for no one but each other this time... and if they don't get back together, then he could just watch the show and examine just what he did wrong (because he clearly has no idea how reality shows actually work lmao).

Yeah Cedric's a little bit ... out there. I was thinking they had less and less time for each other (studies/work come first!) until he just sat the two of them down, and said that they didn't see each other enough to warrant being in a relationship. In a very cold way, I might add. If she became emotional during the break-up, he'd be very confused (just to add insult to injury lol) -- he thought she would just take it as is, considering they'd already drifted apart far enough anyway.

Not that he didn't care, of course. He's just really bad at expressing his emotions. In fact, he deliberately sought to do his grad/post-grad studies overseas just so he can get away. Four years after the fact, he still can't shrug the feeling off, so he might as well ... try? So he sends her a letter, proposing they try again. The reality show seems ideal, considering they'll really have time for no one but each other this time... and if they don't get back together, then he could just watch the show and examine just what he did wrong (because he clearly has no idea how reality shows actually work lmao).
sounds good, i could get behind that! i'll put up a cs later tonight/tomorrow (it's getting late here) and then you can see how you feel abt it/if there's something you'd like me to change! c:

Rysesaka Rysesaka
lavendre lavendre
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Ridge Ridge
Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero
Fol Fol (just need you to finish your sheet! ^^)

Just a friendly reminder that this RP exists. (: I know you might be waiting on someone to post, so this is just a bump for everyone so I don't have to pick and choose who needs to respond, etc. Hope y'all are still interested!
i was away this weekend till today (hence the placeholder sheet ?) but i'm home now so i'll get to it right away, promise ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back