• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Somebody I Used To Know [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
OOC thread! Make relationships here and such. Also, remember to collaborate with the opposite in your relationship to determine cause of breakup, etc (though that might not happen til after characters have been accepted). I would love to make a discord for this, but only if mostly everyone/everyone is down for it, so let me know if you'd want one!!

apolla apolla Do you mind giving me a brief overview of your character so I know how to design mine? (Planning to go for Opposites Attract)

The first idea that came to mind was like a country x city couple, and I could play either role. To be honest, I haven't fully fleshed out my character yet, so if you have anything specific you wanna go for let me know!

Fab! I know a few of us are done, so just waiting on the others. Will probably post a deadline tomorrow ^^

Okay, so:

athereal athereal
Ridge Ridge
social social
Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom

You guys still only have placeholders on the CS page (except you feddy yours is almost done i think right?). Just wanted to inform you that the deadline has been set. It's the 5th for me today, the deadline is set at the 10th (saturday). Please get your sheets done if you're still interested, and if you're not, please delete your placeholder.

Lava Lava
Did you combine your personality and bio? I'm a little confused. If you did that's fine, just wanna know.

Okay, so:

athereal athereal
Ridge Ridge
social social

You guys still only have placeholders on the CS page (except you feddy yours is almost done i think right?). Just wanted to inform you that the deadline has been set. It's the 5th for me today, the deadline is set at the 10th (saturday). Please get your sheets done if you're still interested, and if you're not, please delete your placeholder.

Lava Lava
Did you combine your personality and bio? I'm a little confused. If you did that's fine, just wanna know.
Yeah I'm nearly done, just trying to figure out a few things.

Edit: apolla apolla she's all finished now.

Last edited:
Okay, so:

athereal athereal
Ridge Ridge
social social

Lava Lava
Yeah I’ve been going through some stuff but I’ll try and get my female up today.

Okay, so:

athereal athereal
Ridge Ridge
social social

Lava Lava

I'll be done by tomorrow or tonight!

Couple #1: Teenage Dream
Male: Jaime Ayala III ( Rysesaka Rysesaka )
Female: Zahra Safiyyah Alloui ( lavendre lavendre )

Couple #2: Toxic
Male:
Female: Winter Jackson ( Ridge Ridge )
Couple #3: Opposites Attract
Male: Bryce Allen Patterson ( Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero )
Female: Leah Harling ( apolla apolla )

Couple #4: Power
Male:
Female: Melanie Pope ( Lava Lava )

So these are the taken and available roles! If you know someone who might be interested, tag them! Also, if you're not interested anymore, PLEASE tell me now!! Deadline is still Saturday for sheets; if you need an extension, tell me!
athereal athereal

I'm going to pop on in here and say hello, and since there's a deadline Saturday, I shall start right away!
Well not RIGHT away since I've got other things going on, but I'll be thinking about it

I'm going to pop on in here and say hello, and since there's a deadline Saturday, I shall start right away!
Well not RIGHT away since I've got other things going on, but I'll be thinking about it

You're the best!!

Male:
Male: Bryce Allen Patterson ( Generic Brooding Antihero Generic Brooding Antihero )

Male:

So these are the taken and available roles! If you know someone who might be interested, tag them! Also, if you're not interested anymore, PLEASE tell me now!! Deadline is still Saturday for sheets; if you need an extension, tell me!
athereal athereal

Heyyyy! Do I smell plotting time? Smells quite a bit like plotting time, if I may say so myself. At the very least, we need to figure out why and how they broke up (messy or nah?) / why they're joining the show in the first place. As for Bryce, I think he would've been annoyed at the way Leah's every move was just so darn calculated in public. And the parties. Don't even get him started about the parties. He probably just felt very out-of-place in her world, and it certainly doesn't help that he's always been insecure about things like money and status and all those shiny things.

I do love that they both dig reality shows though! Maybe it was one of the reasons he agreed to do the show in the first place? (Have had it canon'd that his cousin signed him up for the giggles) Reality TV was one of the few things him and Leah actually had in common, so being able to participate in one with her sounds like good fun.

I'll wait until Saturday to submit a second app if we ever end up needing one.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Super psyched to have you here!

Heyyyy! Do I smell plotting time? Smells quite a bit like plotting time, if I may say so myself. At the very least, we need to figure out why and how they broke up (messy or nah?) / why they're joining the show in the first place. As for Bryce, I think he would've been annoyed at the way Leah's every move was just so darn calculated in public. And the parties. Don't even get him started about the parties. He probably just felt very out-of-place in her world, and it certainly doesn't help that he's always been insecure about things like money and status and all those shiny things.

I do love that they both dig reality shows though! Maybe it was one of the reasons he agreed to do the show in the first place? (Have had it canon'd that his cousin signed him up for the giggles) Reality TV was one of the few things him and Leah actually had in common, so being able to participate in one with her sounds like good fun.

I'll wait until Saturday to submit a second app if we ever end up needing one.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Super psyched to have you here!

Yesss! Leah would probably miss Bryce, though maybe their breakup was super messy (and in the public eye, ofc) so she wouldn't ever dream (that pride, man) of going crawling back to him. So she did the show with secret hopes they could work things out.

Male:

Male:

athereal athereal

Sorry for the long wait, just finished the CS.

Sorry for the long wait, just finished the CS.

Hey, quick question. Your sheet is great, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to switch to the power couple male? We still need his role, but if you don't want to I'd understand! I just asked bc I really liked your sheet and how you write (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back