• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Saphir21

Unlucky Member
Hi!
Important stuff first: please LGBTQ+ friendly people only, no bullying obviously and be respectful. We all want to have fun here.
So, I’m not looking for anything complex, just some light hearted Fantasy RP for fun!
I’d like to go with a simple concept that has so far been my best rp experience: Good vs Evil
The setting is in a medieval world and there aren't really any rules, you can play anything you want, build relationships, wreak havoc. A story will develop when and if we want.

I’d like to play on Disc*ord (so please andwer quick. I can't post on the off site thread for some reason, so this'll likely get deleted soon)

And a quick heads up: If I end up ghosting, it is not intentional! I have depression which makes it hard for me to focus on things and keep up with my hobbies and interests frowning I’m working on it though, and hope you can still give me a chance!
(I just wanted to mention this so if I do ghost, no one thinks it’s their fault)

Just send a quick message if your interested ^^

Hi!
Important stuff first: please LGBTQ+ friendly people only, no bullying obviously and be respectful. We all want to have fun here.
So, I’m not looking for anything complex, just some light hearted Fantasy RP for fun!
I’d like to go with a simple concept that has so far been my best rp experience: Good vs Evil
The setting is in a medieval world and there aren't really any rules, you can play anything you want, build relationships, wreak havoc. A story will develop when and if we want.

I’d like to play on Disc*ord (so please andwer quick. I can't post on the off site thread for some reason, so this'll likely get deleted soon)

And a quick heads up: If I end up ghosting, it is not intentional! I have depression which makes it hard for me to focus on things and keep up with my hobbies and interests frowning I’m working on it though, and hope you can still give me a chance!
(I just wanted to mention this so if I do ghost, no one thinks it’s their fault)

Just send a quick message if your interested ^^
you DO know that we have a section to advertise for Discord, right?

That's weird. You should prolly contact admin about that. Either way, I'm sure they'll just scoot this over for you. Just report this topic to them with an explanation.

Also, would THIS character be viable for what you had in mind?

That's weird. You should prolly contact admin about that. Either way, I'm sure they'll just scoot this over for you. Just report this topic to them with an explanation.

Also, would THIS character be viable for what you had in mind?

I will do that tomorrow, abt to go to sleep for now.
But yeah, you can play anything you want ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back