• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Some Good Ol’ Clichés (Doubling, M/F, Novella)

skeletonbutterfly

"I love you" never felt like any blessing.
Roleplay Type(s)
✩Quick Points✩
(Below I will list quick points of what you can expect and if you don't match...no need to read further.
If the quick points are in red, they are non-negotiable. SPOILER...Everything will be in red. )

Doubling ⤌⤏ OOC Chat Friendly ⤌⤏ FEMALE PARTNERS ONLY⤌⤏ 18+Other Platforms
Novella Style ⤌⤏ M/F Pairings ⤌⤏ Ghosting Friendly ⤌⤏ Detailed Character Sheets

Willingness to add to Plot ⤌⤏ Real Face Claims Only ⤌⤏ Third Person ONLY ⤌⤏ Be Patient

1571438721087.png
About Me ♡
If you made it past the quick points, I'm assuming you're ready to make detailed RPS,
with interesting characters, and cry over them with me. If not...well then maybe you're just bored...
In that case welcome! Either way I'm glad you're still reading. I'll try and make this short and sweet. (But no promises)

➤I prefer my partners be female, because I'm married and that's just what I'm comfortable with. In the same vein, as I myself am in
my late twenties, I prefer my partners to be 18+.
➤ My availability is pretty open, so I can respond fairly often. However, sometimes I get backed up with RPs and just don't feel like
responding. If I'm gone for more then a week, feel free to shoot me a message.
➤I'll do my ABSOLUTE BEST not to ghost, but life is life, sometimes I get over whelmed and disappear. OR my mental health gets the better of me, which is typically the more likely case.
Please don't hate me. It's not that I don't want to RP it's that I likely got busy. If you disappear it is likely that I won't message
you as I'll assume you either didn't like the RP, got bored, or just got busy. I'm very ditch friendly. However, I'm also the type that if you just let
me know you're not into the RP anymore, I'll gladly do something else.

➤I will NEVER play a singular character. Doubling is what I'm good at, so whether it's an original plot or fandom.
I will always be playing one male and one female character. I play both characters fairly, to the best of my ability and usually write
anywhere from 4 to 6 paragraphs per-character per-post.
➤ I'm a visual, detail oriented person. So you can always expect full blown character sheets and the use of real FCs.
I prefer that you are also very much excited to create detailed characters with me.
➤VERY IMPORTANT: When you write me make an effort. Tell me about yourself. If you simply say “Hey wanna RP” “Hey” Its likely I won’t bother writing you back. I apologize in advance if this offends you. (Its just I can tell a lot about a person by their intro)

1571438721087.png
Craving originals at the moment.
So below you will find some of good Ol’ fashioned clichés
that I’m currently craving, like the title promised.

{If you’re interested in what Fandoms I will ALWAYS accept: Sherlock (BBC) | Supernatural}

I would absolutely love to do something in the realm of coming-of-age, manic pixie dream girl. A story about down on their luck nerdy guys, who spend a summer with the girls of thier dreams. Something with the feel of Looking For Alaska or Paper Towns.

In a city mostly run by the underground scene of blood sucking vampires, things change for the royal blooded vampire princes when they fall for two human girls.
( I have a few ideas for this)

After the death of their parents, two sisters move to a remote town in Washington state to live with their eccentric aunt; who they’ve never really known all that well. The girls find out that the town is run by a pack of werewolves and they find out their is more to them then they realized as family secrets start to surface.

I don’t have much of a well thought out plot for this, however I would love to do something in the realm of modern day royalty. Maybe the royal siblings falling for regular/normal people.

Cowboy X Old Flame
Single Parent X New Love Interest
Office Romance/Slice of Life
Anything Coming of Age
Struggling Band
Celebrity X Celebrity

1571438721087.png
✦Lastly

Please send me PMs.
Do not comment here.

Anyways Happy Hunting!

Lots of Love.