• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Some Fantasy, Some Not

NekoQueen49

女王の猫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there. Your friendly neighborhood Neko is here! I'm just returning for I-dunno-how-long hiatus and I expect that I'll still be sort of busy but when you get those cravings, you get those cravings. So, be warned that my postings will be, you know, not everyday if I'm unlucky. Most of the time it may be once every three days but at the worst it might be once a week. Besides that, I am a literate roleplayer and it would be great if I could find someone the same way. Yay good grammar and all that~ I love plotting and building ideas in the OOC and basically keeping communication with the cool cats on this site. Any rules I might have would be that you don't leave it all to me to come up with ideas, post enough to leave me with something to work with and basically don't God-Mod. So if that doesn't scare you away, I do have some plots!

Stipulations and Requirements
Barely anyone bothers with learning magic, finding it tedious and boring when technology offers everything that one could want to gain with magic without all of the hassle of looking through the old books. Furthering this plight, the elders at the Temple refuse to modernize the sacred practices and cementing the decline of interest. Muse A's father is one of the leading members at the Temple and continuously tries to push them into learning the old practices when they just want to do their own thing. However, Muse B is fascinated by the old ways and begs Muse A to teach them and possibly find a solution to reintroducing magic into this now technology-filled world.

Terms and Conditions
Hardly anyone reads the terms and conditions when signing up for something. This was an accepted thing amongst many. It was the same for Muse A when they went to get a new online game when it was first released. However, this would be the one time that they and many others would truly regret not scrolling through that long and agonizingly tedious script for Muse B had written something in the fine print: That all of the people who had agreed would now be forced to work for their severely understaffed gaming company.

Face Off!
Hundreds of years after the Great War between Heaven and Hell, all of the angels and demons still have grudges against each other. However, a new generation has come of age and the tension has risen once again. But instead of suffering through another war, an unlikely idea has arisen: A cook off! Muse A is a demon that was born of the Great King, crowned because of his great achievements in battle, is under a lot pressure to be the best at everything while Muse B is just a lowly angel looking to prove themselves. Each find that they have a certain talent at cooking and find themselves facing off.

A Strange Haunting
Muse A has lived in this house for decades and yet people seem to keep invading it and acting as though it's theirs when it's clearly not. It makes them so angry that they purposely drive them away over and over again. Muse B is down on their luck, having to move to a new town and looking for a cheap place to live for the time being. The house they chose is a little rundown down but clearly worth more than offered though doesn't question it. That is, until strange occurrences keep repeating. For example, things move from where they left them. Things fall without being touched. The faucets definitely have a problem with turning on and off on their own. All of those things could be ignored until a message was written on their wall: "Get Out".

Mirror Opposites
Thanks to a curse, Muse A finds themselves stuck in a cracked, ugly mirror looking out eternally at old ladies shopping at an antique shop in a small town. The only way out was a purchase and the position they were in cemented that such a thing would never happen. That was until Muse B with a knack for repairing things went to buy Muse A's mirror. Muse A is finally released and is ecstatic to get out of the stupid town until the final part of the curse kicks in: Muse A is stuck to whoever purchased them forever and must listen to their every command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back