• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
K.png
CaptainMarvelous's Search Thread
I'm doing something different this time around and making a thread for my characters rather than for fandoms,plots, etc. This might get traction, it might not but I thought why not try lol. That being said, I will list the genres preferred for the characters though some of them can cover multiple areas. Ones that are nonnegotiable will be in bold.

• Hello there fellow roleplayers! My name is CaptainMarvelous, or you can call me Marvel. So you want to know some about me eh? I am a female in her 21st year going to school for Creative Writing (big surprise lol). Now on to more specific topics relating to roleplays!

Being a writer, I can write multiple paragraphs for a response. Note the word can. If you're the type of person who only writes a paragraph or two, no biggie! I'm fine with adjusting to whatever style my partner has. Just absolutely no one liners please.

I prefer to play females unless we are doubling. Then I am happy to play a male and female. I just don't do well with playing a main male character only. Along with this, the only pairing I won't do is MxM.

*Also bonus points if you know the song the thread title is from

Last edited:
*slides*
heyyyyyyyyyy I'd be super interested in Roleplaying with either Mia or Asteria. I was wondering if you could pm me, please? I just really like getting the pop-up notifications. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back