• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy So you want to be a hero OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So for someone who hasn't been able to post in awhile, should I just assume my character has gone through everything up to the current point or should i explain in detail how my character took it?

hey everyone. working on my first post, i'm gonna paraphrase the intro portion if y'all don't mind. Then I'll move on to being available for interaction.

NyanNyanYummy NyanNyanYummy
I would go back and read my post carefully, it was very clear about power use at the school. Your first post just got you expelled

okay a question are power demos required i have been thinking of playing someone that tries to hide what their power can do feeling it is better to hide the most information possible.

Also you can only do what You abilities listed nothing more. You abilities say that you can mimic a voice and change body parts to weapons or tools. Meaning no full on body transformations as that is not listed in your abilities

okay a question are power demos required i have been thinking of playing someone that tries to hide what their power can do feeling it is better to hide the most information possible.
It Defeats the point of the rp to hide your powers in a place like this. Remember this is more than just a hero rp it’s a mystery/dystopian. Meaning that the all knowing eye sees all. You can hide it from the class mates but all the administrators will know the full extent of your powers.

Also you can only do what You abilities listed nothing more. You abilities say that you can mimic a voice and change body parts to weapons or tools. Meaning no full on body transformations as that is not listed in your abilities

Shapeshift (Mimic) - The ability to completely take the form and voice of another person.

my shapeshift ability clearly states "Form and voice." It's also spelled out in my limitations what my character can and cannot take the form of.

Deadly Malice Deadly Malice , sorry for the inconvenience but since you are kinda late you are gonna have to edit some things so that i can keep my plans going, there is nothing major but when you woke up you discovered that your yellow uniform was missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back