• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings So Many Possibilities! [MxF]

Stratagem

Howdy! You can call me Strat. I'm 27 and I'm looking to RP. Been doing it off and on for about 12 years now, but I'm always looking to improve!

As far as post length goes, I can go short or long. It depends on what's happening in that moment and if a long post would feel natural. Generally I post 2-3 paragraphs but can match if my partner posts longer.

So! The reason you're here: the prompts! I prefer to have a general idea then flesh things out together so we're on the same page. The prompts listed below are just ideas and I'm more than happy to go a completely different route. (I don't know how to do the spoiler thing, so pardon the wall of text.)
  • The spooky one: Lately people have been disappearing. Strange noises have been reported every night for months now, and most people are afraid to even leave their homes after dark. Yesterday was worse. A fog rolled in, thick like smoke, and whatever lurks in the dark of night seems to think it's free real estate. The fog hasn't burned off, but daily life must continue...

• The cutesy one: There's so many different ways to take this one, I don't really have a solid prompt. Cheesey romance is highly adaptable after all. Perhaps a big city woman has moved out to the country for work?

• High Fantasy/Medieval: There's so much that can be done with this theme I have a hard time choosing a single prompt to write out. A forbidden love? A daring rescue? Maybe unwitting heroes thrown into an adventure beyond their imagination? The possibilities are limitless, and I'm eager to get to flesh something out with a partner!
All that being said, I don't have many themes I won't do. I enjoy a darker premise and don't mind RPing off site. Feel free to shoot me a DM if you're interested at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back