• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
the crew: standing outside
millie: HELLO, ANYONE THERE? LET US IN!
the crew: 👁️ 👄 👁️

uhh... lets say they're at the back door, so we don't look as foolish? GMASLKGMSA

I'm pretty sure like half the rescue crew is still standing outside the door. I don't know. I don't remember reading anything about them getting in vehicles or preparing to leave other than Link. And he's on a motorcycle. Abdbdbdbx
I kept it vague but Yaru is definitely ready to leave lol

i am very unmotivated this morning but i shall try and get a post up later if my mood remains neutral sfmlfjksdf <3

I…I really need to post but I just feel real crappy and have so much going on that I have pretty much no motivation

I am having the worst migraine I've had this year and trying not to vomit, may post maybe not, we'll see

Took some very strong acetaminophen and my migraine is feeling a little better, but I still feel very nauseous so I might get a post up in an hour or 2 depending on how much I can recover.

*unearthing from my eternal slumber*
ohh shit kin added one of our virtues

Same ngl. My brain is bouncing between crochet, pokemon (PLA submas specifically), Eso greymoor, and loz botw brain rot. Oh, and this one song by tame impala called "let it happen" and it'd official video but I wanna turn it into a submas amv.

SFSFSFSF i just have deer boy brain rot 😭 but i don't have the motivation to write smh

Ajrjdbfb thanks!
I have no clue if I'll get around to even making an animatic of it let alone the animation, but imma at least script it out and try to get something to show. I'm at 1:34 mins into the vid thats scripted. :3
And my drawings kinda suck so I don't know if it'll be good even if I manage to draw it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back