• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, I typically find interactions like those to be pretty humorous at times, especially if insults that make no sense fly around!

I did find this though, basically all I could find with most of the members (Except Hartmann, because he deserted and got hung :( )

Also thought I’d let y’all know, but I will be making art for my characters! I was on the road for a while so I couldn’t do it then, but when I’m home I definitely will!

I'm late oops hey Gingerheartwarrior Gingerheartwarrior I like the pokemon girl, does she have pokemon with her? I have a little mouse boy she might like bc he's a sweet little guy who insults people <3 LMAO

Certainly! She’s got six of them in her current party. One of them is her recently hatched Zorua :) Her team consists of Pika the Pikachutwo, Veena the Leafeontwo, Pixi the Ninetalestwo, Sheldon the Blastoisetwo, Bella the Gardevoir, and Tricki the Zorua. Pika is always outside his Poke Ball, as he hates being confined. She’s currently trying to get him to somewhere warm :)

That is quite the team goodness. Next time someone tells me my choice is too op and denies me I'm showing them your character 😭

Oh shit I just remembered, Ingo is gonna probably get the shit scared out of him by Luna rn since he’s afraid of white fox Pokémon from getting mauled in Hisui

Also love how rpn is just eating motivations constantly

Also this is my favorite clip of fenn from eso, just so those unfamiliar with the game can get a feel for what he sounds like. :)

Got a bit of inspiration to play a Noragami oc they're a newer one tho so I'm struggling with names Noragami naming conventions are kinda hard lol

Oh shit I just remembered, Ingo is gonna probably get the shit scared out of him by Luna rn since he’s afraid of white fox Pokémon from getting mauled in Hisui

Also love how rpn is just eating motivations constantly
Oh boy lol, she's definitely gonna feel bad about this.

sorry for double posting smflldsjfs but im also gonna close this thread i think? we have a good size a group, and a good amount of characters so anymore could get rather chaotic, yknow?

I totally agree. I do like smaller groups since it does get chaotic, this is definitely an interesting group too!
i am. still braindead today 😭 whyyyyy
Also I totally get it lol, I was so braindead last night I plugged my phone into the wrong charger and it wasn't plugged in all night -_-

sorry for double posting smflldsjfs but im also gonna close this thread i think? we have a good size a group, and a good amount of characters so anymore could get rather chaotic, yknow?
nooooo

I need to post but I don't know how I want to introduce fenn and I don't know what to do with link yet bc he's basically just waiting for the rescue group to get going. Sbdbzbznx

If you want to do something with Luna or Kaiya that’s cool with me! :ghostv: You’re always welcome to interact with them!

Maybe? I don't know what fenn would really do with them? And that doesn't necessarily help me intro him. I was thinking maybe I'll have him already be in the cabin and say he got in from the bus with everyone else but was just unnoticed until now idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back