• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom snowed in. a multifandom rp. ooc. closed!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oh boy lol, she's definitely gonna feel bad about this.

It’s not personal but wowie does he have a phobia of Hisuian Zoroark now, esp since it’s snowy and cold. Seeing something white with a curly mane? She gonna make him nervous asf

Also gonna try to make a post, was with my boyfriend so I haven’t checked rpn at all

Why must I be in such a writer mood for fenn and link specifically but I have no where to write for them atm (bc i just posted). Aaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaa I just impressed my mom by cooking dinner but I did basically jack shit shdbdbd
I mixed cream cheese with ham, chives, and onions then took biscuit dough and stuffed it with cream cheese. She is so impressed why shdjdbd

It was really good but my mom's acting like It was some gourmet meal ahdnsbcb
I got a picccc

Screenshot_20220423-181544_Gallery.jpg

my mom does the exact same thing
I butchered like 3 batches of cookies and she told me they were amazing and looked great

i.. posted 🥺 its prolly lackluster bc my brain refuses to WORK but it's something sdmflsjdf only interacting with tyler for now since i am. not sure how consistent i'll be but anyone is welcome to interactttt <3 i just might be slow bc mental health is bad atm lmao and i am completely brainded atm like my god head be empty no thoughts smh

i.. posted 🥺 its prolly lackluster bc my brain refuses to WORK but it's something sdmflsjdf only interacting with tyler for now since i am. not sure how consistent i'll be but anyone is welcome to interactttt <3 i just might be slow bc mental health is bad atm lmao and i am completely brainded atm like my god head be empty no thoughts smh

Your post is more than a-okay and if you need to take a break to try and focus some more on your mental health that's totally fine

Jump, please take breaks if your mental health requires it! You need to focus on yourself first and foremost. We all understand ^-^

dankeee ♥ am feeling mostly okay today do fingers crossed it'll stay that way 😭

It's all good jumpy. <3

I am however craving more of this rp aaaaaa
Someone give me contentttttt (pls)

Pride seemed to like the one Yaru suggested though, and even took Tyler in. Yaru didn’t mess up. Yaru was good, and he ran him away. Poor Yaru

Tyler is precious.

Should I post again with Millie being worried still or wait for someone to open the door lol

No clue lmao

Fenn is open for interaction at least until the rescue crew comes back

We need someone to hear them knocking on the doors to come open the door for them 😭

sfsdsfg i gonna crash soon smh hopefully ill be up for writing tomorrow 😭

I'm pretty sure like half the rescue crew is still standing outside the door. I don't know. I don't remember reading anything about them getting in vehicles or preparing to leave other than Link. And he's on a motorcycle. Abdbdbdbx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back