• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

He only raised an eyebrow for a moment as he then shrugged to himself. Chuckling slightly. "Well I have to say you do seem to be more intelligent then the...Average young one. Though I do ask. Why is it you glare? I only asked a question. As for why I asked it, simply to get to understand why you where writing down."
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Andrea put down her notes and finally gave her full attention to the stranger. "Huh, I glare because I want to. I'm not one for simple conversation. It utterly bores me, to be honest. I'd rather fight or just be very annoying. Though it really depends on when you talk to me if I'm intelligent or not. My other half is quite a nieve child. Now if you don't want to fight then will you please leave me alone", she stated with an icy stare.
Kallo Kallo

He simply watches her as she looked at him. As he chuckles slightly upon hearing the first part of her response. "Simple conversation is boring... Though what do you mean your other half?" He questions. Raising an eyebrow. "Though...I would fight you...if I knew you where more than what meets the eye...Wouldn't get a good reputation for beating a kid in a fight...Or losing to one."
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Andrea was getting agitated by this guy asking questions, but she decided it wouldn't hurt to answer. "My other half, Christine, is in control of our body when dealing with people. I take control in dangerous or negative situations. We were cursed like this. We're actually part of one person's personality. She is the good half and I'm the not so good half", she responded blankly," Oh, and trust me I am definitely more than meets the eye." As she finished her last words her hands glowed black and daggers materialized in her hands,"Now are you going to be a scaredy cat or do you want to see what I can do."
Kallo Kallo

Elliot Acender
"Combat class?" Elliot really wasn't looking forward to this class, he supposed he really wasn't the fighting type. He considered skipping, going back to his dorm for a bit, and then going to his next class. He was nervous, and late, which didn't make this situation any better for him. Maybe he would run into someone else who was skipping too. "Probably not.." He thought. Elliot decided to skip, he was already shaking with fear and nervousness. "The teacher will understand, I'll talk to them after classes or something, I just need to go home and rest." Elliot thought again. He tried to push it to the side, but he felt disappointed in himself for skipping a class, but he just couldn't handle it.

He only chuckles as she hears the taunt from Andrea. Tilting his head slightly before shrugging. Forming a spear in his hand as he then holds it against the ground point first. "Then of course. After you. I mean honestly...For all I know you would try to backstab me the moment I turned to set a distance for an actual sparing to take place."
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Kitsune relaxed closing her eyes "be nice, Mr.elch is a good man" she muttered as her eyes got a violet tint to them. "Finally you let me out!" She yelled and looked over at Elch "so what did the smart girl do? It's rare that she plays that long or for anyone!" Laughing as the metal from the chair flowed up her arm turning into shackles, chaining her to the floor "oh come on girly don't you trust me to talk?" She asked tugging on the chains.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss
Elch looked at Sune unimpressed. He pulled a chair over and sat down. "She doesn't let you play for long? Wonder why...," Elch said sarcastically. He took a drag of his cigarette and continued, "Whats your name." It sounded more like a demand than a question. He looked irritated and impatient instead of kind, and gentle like before.

Andrea smirked a little at his comment. He wasn't wrong that would be something she would do. She was supposed to be his enemy after all. So she didn't hesitate to take action when he let her go first. She sped forward with her daggers and slid next to him slashing at his ankles. She was fighting a larger opponent so she had to use her small frame and speed to counteract the strength difference.
Kallo Kallo

Elch looked at Sune unimpressed. He pulled a chair over and sat down. "She doesn't let you play for long? Wonder why...," Elch said sarcastically. He took a drag of his cigarette and continued, "Whats your name." It sounded more like a demand than a question. He looked irritated and impatient instead of kind, and gentle like before.

"I'm Sune, that nerdy little chicks strong side, I always say the things she can't and do the things she won't, like kill another being or drink!" Laughing as she reached up to try and take Elch's cigarette to get a few hits off it. "Anything ya wanna know gramps? The girls got some secretes!"

"I'm Sune, that nerdy little chicks strong side, I always say the things she can't and do the things she won't, like kill another being or drink!" Laughing as she reached up to try and take Elch's cigarette to get a few hits off it. "Anything ya wanna know gramps? The girls got some secretes!"
"Strong side? She seemed strong enough. If this is true however you must care about her...Also do not call me gramps." Elch said calmly. He flicked the ash off of his cigarette. Why do people keep calling him 'Gramps' he was barely 23. Elch got up and went to his desk digging around for a minute. He pulled out a fiddle case.
"I noticed your friend liked music. What else does she like?" Elch asked.

Last edited:
Staying still, Baron half closed his eyes and concentrated, trying to hear any sound. Not hearing any, he looked left and right, even glancing behind him. Nothing. Except a faint fluttering noise. 'What the heck is that noise?' He thought. Confused, he looked up and was greeted with a falling Fallon pointing a sword at him. Surprised, he barely had time to deflect the blade with his left sword before bringing his disembodied right hand up to try to sever the hand she was holding the sword with. h2h0e h2h0e
Fallon quickly teleported behind Baron before he could cut off her sword arm, but he did cut her wrist. The sword she had summoned was now gone. She gripped her wrist, then gave Baron a smug look. "Ah, so we have a quick one, don't we?" She was gonna have to make sure that when she recovered, she protected herself. She flicked her good wrist toward Baron, and it seemed like nothing happened, but something did. Suddenly, Fallon couldn't see Baron clearly. She smirked. She had just encased him in a magical shield. She moved her good hand around her hurt wrist, which was bleeding heavily. Her wrist glowed a faint green and the bleeding stopped, and the wound was just a scar, and even that was healing. She walked up to the shield she had made. She was forming a plan. And a pretty good one, at that.

'Maybe she's just very fast..' Baron thought to himself. Fallon disappeared again, vanishing from sight. There was no hand left behind, so he guessed he failed at being quick. Hearing her voice, he turned around, seeing Fallon looking smug. She then flicked her wrist at him, and everything became blurry. She put a bubble around him. 'Okay, I guess she's got other tricks too.' He thought going to inspect the shield. It wrapped around him, obscuring his view of the outside. Tapping the shield, he felt the buzz of magic, tingling against his swords. Was this meant to contain him, or was she buying time? Baron paused to wonder. h2h0e h2h0e

'Maybe she's just very fast..' Baron thought to himself. Fallon disappeared again, vanishing from sight. There was no hand left behind, so he guessed he failed at being quick. Hearing her voice, he turned around, seeing Fallon looking smug. She then flicked her wrist at him, and everything became blurry. She put a bubble around him. 'Okay, I guess she's got other tricks too.' He thought going to inspect the shield. It wrapped around him, obscuring his view of the outside. Tapping the shield, he felt the buzz of magic, tingling against his swords. Was this meant to contain him, or was she buying time? Baron paused to wonder. h2h0e h2h0e
She quickly remembered the hand Baron severed... where was it?! Shit. She had to find it before it found her. If it did, it could be bad. Fallon had lost a lot of blood, but she could deal with it. She may not be able to fight properly, though. At least, not until she could regenerate it. She glanced around, hoping to see it before Baron realized he could use it. She also kept up the green glow of healing magic for her blood. Where are you? she thought.

With the confusion of Fallon disappearing, and a shield being put up, Baron didn't even notice his hand wasn't sealed in with him. It wasn't until he put up his arm to ponder his situation, that he was met with a stump instead of digits. "Oh! My hand, I almost forgot!" He exclaimed looking around the bubble. In the small space there was no hand, but he could see a small shadow floating outside the bubble directly opposite of where he saw Fallon last. Sighing, he tried bringing it through the shield, but was met with that same magical fizzle. Frowning and 'Harrumphing', he put his other hand and sword at his hips. "Well, isn't that just an inconvenience! I guess it'll be her problem too!" He said smiling devilishly and commanding the hand to soar over the bubble and slash wildly. h2h0e h2h0e

He watched her make the first move. Seeing the lunge as well as the incoming slashes just in time to vault over her using his spear. Landing swiftly on the ground before spinning to face her. Forming another spear in his free hand as he threw it at her. Hoping to hit as after all...It would be a bit harder to hit a small moving target.
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Andrea was annoyed that her attack missed, but she couldn't think about that for long because a spear was flying straight at her. She quickly rolled out of the way of it. It barely missing her. This guy was fast she would have to try and out smart him. She ran at him again acting like she was going to slash at him again, but instead she through one of her daggers at him. She hoped this would hit or at least distract him slightly for her to get close enough to him.
Kallo Kallo

With the confusion of Fallon disappearing, and a shield being put up, Baron didn't even notice his hand wasn't sealed in with him. It wasn't until he put up his arm to ponder his situation, that he was met with a stump instead of digits. "Oh! My hand, I almost forgot!" He exclaimed looking around the bubble. In the small space there was no hand, but he could see a small shadow floating outside the bubble directly opposite of where he saw Fallon last. Sighing, he tried bringing it through the shield, but was met with that same magical fizzle. Frowning and 'Harrumphing', he put his other hand and sword at his hips. "Well, isn't that just an inconvenience! I guess it'll be her problem too!" He said smiling devilishly and commanding the hand to soar over the bubble and slash wildly. h2h0e h2h0e
With Fallon's huge ears, she heard it coming. She looked up and dove out of the way. The hand was soaring over the magical bubble, which was a huge problem. If she couldn't keep her focus on the magic shield with Baron in it, she was screwed. And she couldn't make two shields at once. She knew fighting the hand would be useless, so she had to make the choice she didn't want to. "Oh, come on!" She ran at the shield with Baron in it, and flicked her wrist at it. It disappeared, but she kept running. She then made a shield around Baron and herself, with plenty of room to fight. Just as long as that hand wasn't in there, she was good. She summoned her sword again and stood at the ready.

He watched the dagger being thrown. Deflecting it directly back at her as he watched her charge in a straight line at him. Having hit it true this time so it wouldn't hit lethally should she fail to avoid the attack, but more of a gut or shoulder hit. Afterwards though he formed another spear. Throwing it once again.
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Andrea smirked as the dagger was deflected back at her. She didn't even stop to move to avoid it. When it met her skin it just seemed to pass straight through her. The spear flying at her didn't bother her either she just swiftly grabbed it out of the air and used it to lunge herself forward. As she came closer to him she grabbed his shoulders and flipped around him. When she was on his back she placed the dagger on his neck. "It's like your not even trying. This is no fun come on give me a challenge", she said into his ear.
Kallo Kallo

Elliot Acender
Elliot sighed shyly as he made his way back to his dorm, he stood infront of the doorway, unlocking it with his key. He walked inside and put his stuff down by his dresser. He walked over to his bed and flopped down, hugging his pillow.

Serena Hale
"Damnit! I'm kinda late." Serena spoke to herself as she sprinted past dormitories with extreme speed and agility, bounding past doors. She had a towel and a swimsuit draped over one arm. She saw someone opening the dormitory door, but didn't mind. She just sprinted past him, sending a gust of chilly and salty sea air into his room.

Rishi__ Rishi__

Last edited:
After a few moments of wildly controlling his hand, the shield opened and he sees Fallon running toward him, hand trailing behind. Suddenly another shield was made, now trapping them both together, hand now on the outside. Raising his sword, he looked amused. "Well, well. I guess I'm going to have to fight you 'single-handily' Ha!" He said laughing. Putting away his sabre in its sheath, he reached in to his backpack to pull out one of his favorites. The Cylinder. A small unassuming little cylinder tube, with faint rattles of metal on the inside. Holding it out, he spoke again. "Of course, in this small space, I don't think it's really 'fair' for me to fight you. So, I'll give you one little chance to withdraw. Or don't, and watch yourself fall to pieces! Hahaha!" Baron said dramatically, laughing deeply. His grin spoke of crazed ideas, and his eyes held sparks of wonder. h2h0e h2h0e

Elliot Acender
Elliot sniffed the air once he caught a note of salt water. Salt and cold burned his eyes and nostrils as he listened to the thumping of feet outside his door. He shrugged it off though, someone was probably late or excited for something. The salt water scent made him curious though.
Aminora Aminora

Serena
Serena continued to run at the tremendous speed and finally crashed through a door into the room with the pool. It was almost as if she was desperate. Without closing the door, Serena sprinted toward the pool and jumped into the water, throwing her towel behind her. She changed out of her clothes in the water itself and put on the swimsuit.

Rishi__ Rishi__

Elliot Acender
Elliot's room was relatively close to the pool, so he heard the crash. He piped up, very curious as to what it was. He got up, grabbing his key that was on a silver necklace chain, He quietly walked out of his dorm, locking his door behind him and making his way to the pool. He walked for a few moments finally reaching the pool. He immediately noticed that the door was left open, making him slightly more curious. He entered the pool area, walking towards the pool and seeing a girl, roughly around his age. He was surprised such a relatively small girl could make such a large noise, he supposed he couldn't judge though, he was pretty small too. He simply stood there, watching her.

Aminora Aminora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back