• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Serena
Serena felt a tug at the top of her sixth sense. Bioelectricity. Someone followed her. She quickly put on the swimsuit, shifted in the water and looked up at the boy that was probably around her age. She smiled, then looked puzzled. She crossed her arms. "Hey, are you here to swim or are you just gonna stand there all bored-looking?" Serena swam up to the side and put her hands on the edge.

Rishi__ Rishi__

Elliot Acender
Elliot snapped out of his trance, he had totally zoned out, He realized the girl was talking to him and it took him a moment to process what she was saying, but he did speak. "Oh, no..I just heard a loud noise from down here and I came to check it out. My dorm is relatively close to the pool, so that's why I heard it." He smiled slightly, looking down at her.

Aminora Aminora

He chuckles as she does so. Quickly grabbing her arm as well as the blade. Tugging it away from her before swinging her over his shoulders. Slamming her onto the ground as he dropped the blade. Letting his hand bleed with the gash as he forms another spear. Holding her to the ground with it to the square of her back. "Something like this then?"
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Andrea was slightly shocked as she was flipped over, but while her face was visible to his she had a wide smile on her face. When she hit the ground she laid limp until she started chuckling. "That's exactly what I wanted", she laughed as her form disappeared from under his spear. The blade that was deflected back at her a while ago shifter revealing her standing there. "Thanks for falling for my trap. You probably shouldn't have touched my blade by the way", she said slyly and as she finished her words the skin where the blade cut your hand started quickly turning black. After a few seconds, it covered most of your hand but slowed as it started making its way up your wrist. "The more you move and the more magic you use the quicker that will spread. So what's your next move", she said crossing her arms, but staying light on her feet if you do decide to attack.
Kallo Kallo

He chuckled as he looked at his hand. Watching the darkness before raising an eyebrow. As he chuckles. His hand seeming to glow under the darkness as it is forced to disperse. Watching her as he tilts his head. "I'm sorry...Seems that it didn't work as you planned." He then smiles slyly himself. Raising his hand as spears formed around her in a teepee style. Each point stopping just before her neck. As he forms a sword in his hand. Holding it just in front of her face.
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Serena
Serena listened to his explanation, eventually getting a bit bored of it. She took in a breath and plunged her head in the water before surfacing again. "Well, this is the Snowfire Academy, there are bound to be loud noises. Are you sure that's the real reason you came here?" The siren pulled herself onto the side of the pool and smiled back at him. It was clear she was a siren because of the tail and scales on her face.

Rishi__ Rishi__

After a few moments of wildly controlling his hand, the shield opened and he sees Fallon running toward him, hand trailing behind. Suddenly another shield was made, now trapping them both together, hand now on the outside. Raising his sword, he looked amused. "Well, well. I guess I'm going to have to fight you 'single-handily' Ha!" He said laughing. Putting away his sabre in its sheath, he reached in to his backpack to pull out one of his favorites. The Cylinder. A small unassuming little cylinder tube, with faint rattles of metal on the inside. Holding it out, he spoke again. "Of course, in this small space, I don't think it's really 'fair' for me to fight you. So, I'll give you one little chance to withdraw. Or don't, and watch yourself fall to pieces! Hahaha!" Baron said dramatically, laughing deeply. His grin spoke of crazed ideas, and his eyes held sparks of wonder. h2h0e h2h0e
He really thinks I'm gonna give up? Fallon thought to herself as she watched him pull out a new weapon that she had no clue what it was. She let her sword disappear into thin air, and folded her hands behind her back. But behind her back, she summoned a pistol. She walked up to Baron slowly, and once she got in range, she stopped. She had a look in her eyes that she wasn't gonna give up, but she sure looked like it.

Andrea's smile didn't disappear at his actions. "I like how you think that would work. I said the more you use magic the more it will spread. Using magic to heal that one area was smart, but it's in your blood stream and using this much magic it's probably in your heart by now", she chuckled. The more she spoke the more you realized she was right. You could feel your heart start to slow and your vision blur. "Now it looks like we are at a stand still. If you kill me my poison will kill you, metaphorically anyway. So, I guess we are at a draw", she added.
Kallo Kallo

He nods as he felt his vision blur. Watching her before letting the spears drop as well as the sword. Them vanishing as he shakes his head slightly. "Alright. That we are, so if you would bring your own magic to a halt."
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Eizen arrived at the school called "Academy for the Gifted" after a long journey. Saying goodbye at his parents, he then leaved them as he walked in the school. Because of life issues, Eizen has arrived later compared to the others students. As he went toward his dorms, he quickly put on all of his stuff on his bed as he lead his way back toward the schools. Excited and scared were the emotions that Eizen had, but his facial expression haven't shown it.

Lost, Eizen walked in several direction without finding his own class. He cursed himself for being stupid until he smelled something. A sweet strawberry... After following the scent, he found an open classroom and decided to walk in. He then saw a girl attached to a chair along an adult in a bartender outfit. Not really knowing what to do, Eizen entered the room sneakily before hidding himself behind a table. Maybe this girl was in danger, he had to do something.

ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Eizen arrived at the school called "Academy for the Gifted" after a long journey. Saying goodbye at his parents, he then leaved them as he walked in the school. Because of life issues, Eizen has arrived later compared to the others students. As he went toward his dorms, he quickly put on all of his stuff on his bed as he lead his way back toward the schools. Excited and scared were the emotions that Eizen had, but his facial expression haven't shown it.

Lost, Eizen walked in several direction without finding his own class. He cursed himself for being stupid until he smelled something. A sweet strawberry... After following the scent, he found an open classroom and decided to walk in. He then saw a girl attached to a chair along an adult in a bartender outfit. Not really knowing what to do, Eizen entered the room sneakily before hidding himself behind a table. Maybe this girl was in danger, he had to do something.

ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

The flaming sword behind Elchs desk, which was still driven into the ground and still ablaze, flames went purple and flared up. Elch turned and looked around the room. The flames simmered down and Elch sighed.
"Hello? I'm professor Reznov. I'm not going to hurt you, but if you keep hiding I will consider you a threat, and will have to protect my student," Elch said in a strong authoritative you'd expect from a teacher. Elch had broad shoulders, was 6'10, was decently built, and his weight rounded out to be 220. Overall his frame was intimidated, his face however soft and caring. He reminded many people of a bear with cubs.

Kitsune pulled on the chains, giving up she sighed. "Well, I guess I'll let the girl have her body back for now...she won't let me do anything!" Kitsune fell silent as the chains turned to dust. Standing up she hid behind Elch not sure what to make of the other student yet. "Sune didn't say anything odd while she was here did she?"
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Last edited:
Kitsune pulled on the chains, giving up she sighed. "Well, I guess I'll let the girl have her body back for now...she won't let me do anything!" Kitsune fell silent as the chains turned to dust. Standing up she hid behind Elch not sure what to make of the other student yet.
Elch looked behind him at Kitsune. Not sure how to react, Elch took it in stride. He used himself to block Kitsune from view.
'Why didn't she hide under the table? Or better yet the desk? Does she trust me enough to protect her? Hmmm. Neato.' Elch thought to himself.

"Umm....Mr.Elch could I show you something?" Kitsune asked as she held her tail, she tended to fidget with it when she got nervous. "Do you think that person is dangerous? I.....think if they were going to do anything after you noticed them then" letting go of her tail she let it hang behind her, swaying it back and forth. He sort of reminds me of my father. She thought
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss Chachalotte Chachalotte

Ayana settled into her office, looking over the supplies she had and was making a list of herbs and other things for each race. Pushing her glasses up onto her face she sat down chewing on a pencil as she growled "where am I going to get something to treat merfolk!!" She yelled angrily getting up she tossed her clipboard onto her desk, making her way down the halls she paused seeing a student outside a classroom. Stopping she sniffed the air and poked her head into the classroom seeing her daughter hiding behind who appeared to be teacher

Last edited:
"Umm....Mr.Elch could I show you something?" Kitsune asked as she held her tail, she tended to fidget with it when she got nervous. "Do you think that person is dangerous? I.....think if they were going to do anything after you noticed them then" letting go of her tail she let it hang behind her, swaying it back and forth. He sort of reminds me of my father. She thought

Ayana settled into her office, looking over the supplies she had and was making a list of herbs and other things for each race. Pushing her glasses up onto her face she sat down chewing on a pencil as she growled "where am I going to get something to treat merfolk!!" She yelled angrily getting up she tossed her clipboard onto her desk, making her way down the halls she paused seeing a student outside a classroom. Stopping she sniffed the air and poked her head into the classroom seeing her daughter hiding behind who appeared to be teacher
Elch put his cigarette back up to his lips and took another drag of it. He listened to Kitsune all the while never taking his eyes off of the intruder.
"True. Still." Elch said back. His eyes flickered to the nurse and he looked her over quickly. He gave her a friendly smile and nodded. "Good afternoon." He said.

"I don't think the student here is dangerous, you can relaxe" stepping into the class she placed a hand on Kitsune's head to try and calm her. "Forgive me I'm being a bit rude, My name is Ayane, I'm the new nurse and Kitsune's mother, I hope she has been doing well in your class"

Kitsune blushed brushing her moms hand off her head "I have been a good student!" She exclaimed as she glared at her mother. "Mr.Elch is a great teacher, he always explains things and gives us detailed notes on each being or monster!"

"I don't think the student here is dangerous, you can relaxe" stepping into the class she placed a hand on Kitsune's head to try and calm her. "Forgive me I'm being a bit rude, My name is Ayane, I'm the new nurse and Kitsune's mother, I hope she has been doing well in your class"

Kitsune blushed brushing her moms hand off her head "I have been a good student!" She exclaimed as she glared at her mother. "Mr.Elch is a great teacher, he always explains things and gives us detailed notes on each being or monster!"

Elch chuckled and relaxed a bit. He looked her over again realizing she looked more like Kitsunes sister than her mother.
"No offense Ms. Ayane but you look much too young to be Kitsunes Mother. And Kitsune is an absolutely awful student. Putting gum in the other kids hair. Terrible." Elch said jokingly. He took another drag of his cigarette and smiled at the two of them.

"Oh come now Mr.Elch, you should know that water dragons are youthful" giggling as she glared at Kitsune, a look Kitsune knew all too well. Looking back to Elch. "I'm only fifty seven, my late husband and I had her when I was her age, but thank you for the compliment" her cheeks slightly turning red as she took her glasses off

Kitsune's face turned bright red "Mr.Elch! Don't tell her that, mom I'm a good student he's just playing" holding her tail as she laughed nervously. "But she is my mom, Mr.elch do you think my mom is pretty?" She asked and poked him, teasing Elch now.

"Oh come now Mr.Elch, you should know that water dragons are youthful" giggling as she glared at Kitsune, a look Kitsune knew all too well. Looking back to Elch. "I'm only fifty seven, my late husband and I had her when I was her age, but thank you for the compliment" her cheeks slightly turning red as she took her glasses off

Kitsune's face turned bright red "Mr.Elch! Don't tell her that, mom I'm a good student he's just playing" holding her tail as she laughed nervously. "But she is my mom, Mr.elch do you think my mom is pretty?" She asked and poked him, teasing Elch now.
"Nah. Kitsune is a wonderful student." Elch said smirking. The flaming sword behind his desk turned pink and the flames began to rise.
"I think your mother is beautiful," Elch said honestly. He took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled the strawberry scent.

"You know smoking is bad for you" leaning over Ayana sniffed Elch and blushed even more deeply hearing him call her beautiful "unless you are a hollow....handsome" standing up she put her arms behind her back and giggled "sorry did that slip out?" She asked and smiled, closing her eyes and tilting her head. Some of the scales on her face looked as if they were tears. "If she gives you any trouble just tell me, and I mean sune not Kitsune "

Kitsune giggled as she watched the two of them "mommy likes Mr.Elch too!" She teased as her tail wagged rapidly with excitement

"You know smoking is bad for you" leaning over Ayana sniffed Elch and blushed even more deeply hearing him call her beautiful "unless you are a hollow....handsome" standing up she put her arms behind her back and giggled "sorry did that slip out?" She asked and smiled, closing her eyes and tilting her head. Some of the scales on her face looked as if they were tears. "If she gives you any trouble just tell me, and I mean sune not Kitsune "

Kitsune giggled as she watched the two of them "mommy likes Mr.Elch too!" She teased as her tail wagged rapidly with excitement
"Thank you." Elch chuckled. Immediately in his head his mind began to assualt him with doubts and fear. 'She can smell the blood on us. The tears we've cried into these hands. The soul we lack.' Elch shook these thoughts away and smiled again.
"'Course. Sune won't be a problem, just a minor....difficulty. Kitsune on the other hand..." Elch chuckled and patted her back. He winked at Ayane, ignoring the teasing.

"I know Kitsune is smart and a good girl" Ayana stepped closer to Elch, gently taking his cigarette, taking a short drag she blew the smoke in his face. Leaning in as if to kiss him she instead had her lips near his ear. "Strawberries and blood....someone has been busy" she whispered then leaned back, appearing to be in thought. Touching her lips for a moment in thought before leaning up, pressing her soft lips to his in a gentle embrace. Breaking the kiss she looked up at him blushing before saying "I love a man who's known real battle" softly

Kitsune covered her eyes as she scurried out of the room "I'm going to go study!" Going to the courtyard she sat down under a tree, going over her notes about Drakons.

"I know Kitsune is smart and a good girl" Ayana stepped closer to Elch, gently taking his cigarette, taking a short drag she blew the smoke in his face. Leaning in as if to kiss him she instead had her lips near his ear. "Strawberries and blood....someone has been busy" she whispered then leaned back, appearing to be in thought. Touching her lips for a moment in thought before leaning up, pressing her soft lips to his in a gentle embrace. Breaking the kiss she looked up at him blushing before saying "I love a man who's known real battle" softly

Kitsune covered her eyes as she scurried out of the room "I'm going to go study!" Going to the courtyard she sat down under a tree, going over her notes about Drakons.
"Smokings not good for you, you know." Elch said chuckling. He was shocked by the kiss but didn't hesitate to kiss back. "Really now? And what do you know about real battle?" Elch asked chuckling. He grabbed her hips gently pulling her to him.

Ayana blushed as she led his hand to the middle of her back. "Run your fingers from my spine to my shoulder blades, I lost one of my wings during battle" putting her arms around his neck Ayana smiled as she kissed him again, this time deeper and more slowly, breaking it just long enough to say "I've killed entire tribes just for threatening my little Kitsune and for killing my late husband" she whispered, pressing against him.

Ayana blushed as she led his hand to the middle of her back. "Run your fingers from my spine to my shoulder blades, I lost one of my wings during battle" putting her arms around his neck Ayana smiled as she kissed him again, this time deeper and more slowly, breaking it just long enough to say "I've killed entire tribes just for threatening my little Kitsune and for killing my late husband" she whispered, pressing against him.
"Mmmn...maybe we should talk about this somewhere else." Elch said, regettingly, stopping her from kissing him. He gestured over to the student who had remained hidden. "Your office, or mine?" Elch suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back