• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

"My office would work fine, but you are one to talk about smoking" taking his hand she took him to her office. Shutting and locking the door she went and sat on her desk. "Please don't think poorly of me, I'm usually not like this..." looking down nervously as she bit her lip. "Elch, just to be clear, would you like to date me?" She asked as she walked over sitting down on one of the beds.
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Ayana blushed as she led his hand to the middle of her back. "Run your fingers from my spine to my shoulder blades, I lost one of my wings during battle" putting her arms around his neck Ayana smiled as she kissed him again, this time deeper and more slowly, breaking it just long enough to say "I've killed entire tribes just for threatening my little Kitsune and for killing my late husband" she whispered, pressing against him.
"My office would work fine, but you are one to talk about smoking" taking his hand she took him to her office. Shutting and locking the door she went and sat on her desk. "Please don't think poorly of me, I'm usually not like this..." looking down nervously as she bit her lip. "Elch, just to be clear, would you like to date me?" She asked as she walked over sitting down on one of the beds.
Elch followed her into her office and looked at her puzzled.
"Yeah. I wanna date you. It'd be fun. And why would I think bad of you? You've done nothing wrong," Elch said pecking her cheek.

Not one to show and not tell, Baron smiled even though Fallon walked up with her hands behind her back. Smile turning into a grin, he spun the cylinder, and tossed it towards Fallon at chest height. It closed in towards her, and now it was directly in between them. In those few seconds, it sprung into action. Blades shot out of both its ends, propelling it like a fan blade, expanding rapidly. Baron was swiftly cut in half multiple times, the blade chopping through him just like he expected. He kept upright, now floating above the blade due to his power. His arms also cut apart several times, now looking like a Slinky man. Unless Fallon could somehow get out of the sphere in a split second, she would look the same. h2h0e h2h0e

"Gladly', Andrea replied and walked over to him. She placed her hand on his chest and soon hid heartbeat returned to normal and his eyes unblurred. "So what do you think. Am I a good opponent", she asked with a fake smile because he honestly had her beat. The poison she had on him would only make him go unconscious. If he didn't believe her lie then he could have won. Though in a real fight she would have used lethal poison as well.
Kallo Kallo

He only chuckles as he hears her question. "In all honesty, you where a decent opponent. A few tricks that I learned about you as well as smaller ones as well, Though just so you know...I do know about the fact it wouldn't have killed me...Or else something different would have happened as the outcome." He pats her head then. Starting to look around the room once more.

"So you have some knowledge in poisons good to know, but if this was a real fight I would of used a poison that would of killed you",she explained," Oh and never pat my head again. Christine might like that, but it feels degrading to me." As she finished saying this she grabbed her notes and started writing again ignore him standing there.
Kallo Kallo

"For someone with such rough hands you sure do smell good" laughing as she stood up and walked over to him. "So Elch, what is it you teach exactly?" Ayana asked as she put her arms around his neck, looking up at him with a smile on her face as she brushed her lips over his.

Not one to show and not tell, Baron smiled even though Fallon walked up with her hands behind her back. Smile turning into a grin, he spun the cylinder, and tossed it towards Fallon at chest height. It closed in towards her, and now it was directly in between them. In those few seconds, it sprung into action. Blades shot out of both its ends, propelling it like a fan blade, expanding rapidly. Baron was swiftly cut in half multiple times, the blade chopping through him just like he expected. He kept upright, now floating above the blade due to his power. His arms also cut apart several times, now looking like a Slinky man. Unless Fallon could somehow get out of the sphere in a split second, she would look the same. h2h0e h2h0e
Fallon was horrified, but she didn't show it, because she now knew what the cylinder thing did. She also knew what she had to do, which was get out of the shied. But she couldn't fight the hand. Not with his power. And she couldn't make two shields. But she could... All of a sudden she started running towards the shield wall, as fast as she could. She made it to the edge of the shield, and moved her arm downwards. She made a shield that protected her from all sides off of another.

"For someone with such rough hands you sure do smell good" laughing as she stood up and walked over to him. "So Elch, what is it you teach exactly?" Ayana asked as she put her arms around his neck, looking up at him with a smile on her face as she brushed her lips over his.

Elch smirked and stuck his tongue out a bit. He grabbed her waist making sure not to be rough. He gave her an eskimo kiss before properly kissing her.
"I'm the combat instructor. I teach about the dangerous creatures and how to defeat them. They also spar with me. I'm the schools security, as well," Elch said trying to sound humble.

Smoke looked at the fight between Fallon and....he didn't know who that was. However he did know Fallon was in trouble, Smoke shifted into his dragon form immediately. He was the size of a humvee, with sea blue scales, white horns the size of a sword that curved like a ram's at the end. He charged the shield and rammed his entire body into it. The blow had enough force to crush a tank and keep going.
h2h0e h2h0e WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Last edited:
Elch smirked and stuck his tongue out a bit. He grabbed her waist making sure not to be rough. He gave her an eskimo kiss before properly kissing her.
"I'm the combat instructor. I teach about the dangerous creatures and how to defeat them. They also spar with me. I'm the schools security, as well," Elch said trying to sound humble.

Smoke looked at the fight between Fallon and....he didn't know who that was. However he did know Fallon was in trouble, Smoke shifted into his dragon form immediately. He was the size of a humvee, with sea blue scales, white horns the size of a sword that curved like a ram's at the end. He charged the shield and rammed his entire body into it. The blow had enough force to crush a tank and keep going.
"Holy shit!" Fallon exclaimed as a huge force shook the shield, distracting her. The shield faltered, and she looked around. She saw Smoke in his dragon form. "Smoke! Thank God it was you!" Then she remembered the cylinder was about to skewer her, and possibly Smoke now, too. "Quick, change back and get over here!" she told him urgently.

"Holy shit!" Fallon exclaimed as a huge force shook the shield, distracting her. The shield faltered, and she looked around. She saw Smoke in his dragon form. "Smoke! Thank God it was you!" Then she remembered the cylinder was about to skewer her, and possibly Smoke now, too. "Quick, change back and get over here!" she told him urgently.
Smoke looked at her and went straight to her side not changing back however. He covered her up with himself knowing that nothing, not even magic, could pierce his hide. He looked at Fallon and purred slightly.

Smoke looked at her and went straight to her side not changing back however. He covered her up with himself knowing that nothing, not even magic, could pierce his hide. He looked at Fallon and purred slightly.
Fallon looked at him. "Okay, whatever." She made a shield around the two of them, making sure that the hand wasn't in there with them. Now she just had to wait. Until when?
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Last edited:

Ayana blushed as she kissed him back "hopefully you can teach my daughter plenty as well, but I take it you don't sleep often do you?" She asked as she played with his hair. "I'm glad someone so strong is security, so what is it you know about water dragons?" She asked as she kissed him deeply, her tongue running over his.

(Sorry for not posting earlier. Ugh. So tired.).

Fallon was actually MUCH faster than Baron had thought. Good reflexes and quick thinking. Deactivating the last shield and putting up a new one as the blades were nipping at her. The shield went up and the blades hit it hard, fizzling against the magic. Bouncing off, it lost momentum and spin and rolled to the ground. Now rolling on the ground gently, it retracted its blades and became dormant. Walking forward, he went to go pick it up when he saw a startling sight: A godamn dragon. Of course, he only saw it crash into Fallon's shield, her lower the shield, talk to him then raise a shield around them. Shaking his head, he came to a conclusion. This fight wouldn't end. Her attacks were with daggers and blades, she wouldn't be able to tire him out or damage him enough. With her, she'd keep it up with the shields and with her speed he'd have to resort to drastic measures to disable her. Calling his hand back, he reattached it, and the rest of himself. He sheathed his Sabres and sighed. The fight wasn't exactly....fun. Lackluster is what he would call it, a disappointing test of his abilities. She surprised him, she was a very good evasive and defensive fighter, but not much firepower per se. Walking up to the new shield, he rapped his knuckles against it. "Yoo-hoo! Fallon, this is getting boring isn't it? I attack, you raise your shields or dodge, you attack and I seal the cuts. How about we call it right now? Hmm?" He raised his voice, leaning onto the shield. h2h0e h2h0e

Ayana blushed as she kissed him back "hopefully you can teach my daughter plenty as well, but I take it you don't sleep often do you?" She asked as she played with his hair. "I'm glad someone so strong is security, so what is it you know about water dragons?" She asked as she kissed him deeply, her tongue running over his.

"Heh heh. I normally sleep around this time actually. And I know little to nothing about your kind," Elch said. He blushed slightly and continued. "Do you think we should take it slow? I like you and all but still..."

(Sorry for not posting earlier. Ugh. So tired.).

Fallon was actually MUCH faster than Baron had thought. Good reflexes and quick thinking. Deactivating the last shield and putting up a new one as the blades were nipping at her. The shield went up and the blades hit it hard, fizzling against the magic. Bouncing off, it lost momentum and spin and rolled to the ground. Now rolling on the ground gently, it retracted its blades and became dormant. Walking forward, he went to go pick it up when he saw a startling sight: A godamn dragon. Of course, he only saw it crash into Fallon's shield, her lower the shield, talk to him then raise a shield around them. Shaking his head, he came to a conclusion. This fight wouldn't end. Her attacks were with daggers and blades, she wouldn't be able to tire him out or damage him enough. With her, she'd keep it up with the shields and with her speed he'd have to resort to drastic measures to disable her. Calling his hand back, he reattached it, and the rest of himself. He sheathed his Sabres and sighed. The fight wasn't exactly....fun. Lackluster is what he would call it, a disappointing test of his abilities. She surprised him, she was a very good evasive and defensive fighter, but not much firepower per se. Walking up to the new shield, he rapped his knuckles against it. "Yoo-hoo! Fallon, this is getting boring isn't it? I attack, you raise your shields or dodge, you attack and I seal the cuts. How about we call it right now? Hmm?" He raised his voice, leaning onto the shield. h2h0e h2h0e
"Um." Fallon didn't fully believe that the attack was over. She glanced at Smoke. She suddenly decided to be trusting, but with a little literal firepower. She had been holding this back, because it had gotten her into trouble that she couldn't climb out of last time she fought with it. She formed a blue fireball in her hand and lowered the shield for the last time, then threw it at Baron, who was standing right in front of her. She teleported behind him and threw two more and teleported to his right and summoned a sharp mace. She charged at him, ready to to some damage.

Josie watched the pair fight. It was a wonderful match, and it left her wondering who would win. She remembered back in her office the boy had been loud and rebellious and she had pointed her gun at him, and he shut up. She wondered if the girl might figure that out. She kept watching the fight.

Smoke lept after Fallon in an attempt to stop her. He missed the first two times but managed to pick her up on the third attack with a mace. He picked her up by the shoulders and hovered a couple of feet off the air. Smoke made sure not to hurt Fallon, last thing he wanted to do.

Instead of a talk, he was met with a deftly thrown fireball. Widening his eyes, he tucked himself into a low roll and rolled forward. The fireball passed over him, and as he was getting up he stopped himself as two more flew over his head. 'She can throw fireballs now? Geez.' He thought. Getting up, he noticed she had a mace with her now. Reaching down he picked up the cylinder and put it back in his backpack. Then he crossed his arms and looked unimpressed. "Fireballs. Yay, such an unexpected thing! Whoopee!" He said flatly, sarcastically clapping his hands. He made no more effort to look like he was fighting. h2h0e h2h0e ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Fallon was suddenly in the arms of the dragon, and she let her mace disappear. "Smoke!" She tried to be angry, but she couldn't help but to smile. "Smoke! I'm in the middle of battle!" She was a stubborn girl, but Smoke had to ruin that by trying to protect her, even when she was trying to fight for herself. "And yes, fireballs. If you want another color, just ask!" She looked up at Smoke. "Hey, we can fight him together, if you want. But just don't block my attacks, okay?"
ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Taping his fingers against his chin he thought about it. "Hmm. Can you make pink fireballs? OOH! What about rainbow color? That would be simply amazing! And I'm pretty sure two on one isn't smiled upon. Especially in the cases of "dragons who may or may not be actual Dragons'." Baron said slightly annoyed. h2h0e h2h0e

"Yes," Fallon threw a pink fireball. "And yes." She threw a red fireball that changed colors as it flew. "And I think you're perfectly capable of taking on two of us." She replied, rolling her eyes. She looked back up at Smoke, waiting for his answer.

Fallon was suddenly in the arms of the dragon, and she let her mace disappear. "Smoke!" She tried to be angry, but she couldn't help but to smile. "Smoke! I'm in the middle of battle!" She was a stubborn girl, but Smoke had to ruin that by trying to protect her, even when she was trying to fight for herself. "And yes, fireballs. If you want another color, just ask!" She looked up at Smoke. "Hey, we can fight him together, if you want. But just don't block my attacks, okay?"
Smoke shook his head no. He looked at Baron and bared his teeth, showing off rows of fangs.
'Did he just say I wasn't a dragon? Did he just...' Smoke thought to himself annoyed now. He drifted to the floor and put Fallon down. Smoke wrapped his tail around her ankle loosely but still able to disable her magic. He really didn't wanna fight.

"Smoke, I know you may not want to fight," Fallon said as he put her down, but restrained her by her ankle. "But his is a combat class. You're gonna have to fight sometime in your life. I mean, face it," She gestured to him. "You're a dragon." She glanced at Baron to make sure that he didn't take advantage of this situation.

Baron stepped out of the range of the two fireballs, twisting like rubber. "Hmm, wonderful! Magnificent! Absolutly astonishing!" Baron clapped his hands at display of beautiful colors. "And Puh-lease! I like how sure you are of me. I wish I could say I share your enthusiasm, but I fear this class is winding down to an end. It'd be a shame to be in the middle of a fight and postpone it due to time or some kind of interruption. Wouldn't that be like an itch you just can't quite scratch? I wouldn't want you feeling....Hmm. Needy." Baron smirked, putting implications and different tones in his talk. At his last words he wriggled his eyebrows, feeling a little sassy. His smirk transformed into another grin, devious. h2h0e h2h0e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back