• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Snow-Fire Academy for the Gifted

Fallon was fast, he had to give her that. He whipped around to keep his eyes on her and back stepped a few slashes. It was pretty hard resisting the urge to just catch the blade or ignore it, but he had to remember self-preservation in case his power ever failed him. Unfortunately, his clothes weren't as lucky, gaining a few tears. He looked down at them. "Oh! My poor uniform! Now you're gonna get it!" He said with mock anger. With a smile, he started moving like a ballet dancer, stepping to the left, right, moving up and down, in a dance. Right to left, he stepped and twirled, movement becoming more erratic and improvised. Finally he started to spin towards Fallon with his leg outstretched, a spinning roundhouse. Before he could touch her, he sped up, stamping the foot against the ground. Using his low stance, and the stamp, he used his momentum to do a front flip towards Fallon. Leading the movement was his other leg, coming down in an axe-like motion towards her. h2h0e h2h0e
Fallon chuckled when he whined about his clothes. I mean, come on! They're just clothes, she thought. As she watched him... dance, it seemed, she could see the move coming. She ducked and rolled underneath him and popped back up behind him, and charged. She slashed at his legs and jumped to the right, waiting for him again.

Landing on the ground with great force, Baron took a moment to regain his balance. Too much of a moment, as Fallon darted at his back and slashed his legs. Still recovering, he wasn't able to move and cuts opened up on his legs. Grimacing, he turned around and closed the cuts on his legs with his powers. He didn't want to pick up a weapon he had never held before, so he kept his hands empty. Widening his stance, he let himself appear open. "Come on! Is that all you can do? Roll around? Charge at me! Dance, confuse me and dazzle me! Change it up!" He barked at Fallon, encouraging and antagonizing. h2h0e h2h0e

"It would be a pleasure to do so Mr.Elch" she said as her playing sped up and the Drakons rushed Mr.elch, clawing and scratching at him. The song she was playing would simulate the pain of being struck but would leave no injury, unless she used her other ability, but her other side controlled that one. "You dance elegantly Mr.Elch!" Her own shadow applauding his performance.

ZappiestAbyss ZappiestAbyss

Landing on the ground with great force, Baron took a moment to regain his balance. Too much of a moment, as Fallon darted at his back and slashed his legs. Still recovering, he wasn't able to move and cuts opened up on his legs. Grimacing, he turned around and closed the cuts on his legs with his powers. He didn't want to pick up a weapon he had never held before, so he kept his hands empty. Widening his stance, he let himself appear open. "Come on! Is that all you can do? Roll around? Charge at me! Dance, confuse me and dazzle me! Change it up!" He barked at Fallon, encouraging and antagonizing. h2h0e h2h0e
Fallon watched with wide eyes as his wounds healed in a split second. "You're not supposed to use your powers," she growled, and gave the teacher a sideways glance. I think I'll be good using mine, since my partner used his, she thought with a smug look on her face. "Alright," she said confidently. "You want me to change it up? I will! Come at me!"

"It would be a pleasure to do so Mr.Elch" she said as her playing sped up and the Drakons rushed Mr.elch, clawing and scratching at him. The song she was playing would simulate the pain of being struck but would leave no injury, unless she used her other ability, but her other side controlled that one. "You dance elegantly Mr.Elch!" Her own shadow applauding his performance.

Elch was gone in a flash, jumping over the Drakons, and causing them to crash into each other.
"The big trick to killing these guys is to simply punch and crush them. Watch." Elch said. He grabbed one of the Drakons heads and grunted before completely crushing it with his bare hands. Then he went back to dodging and jumping over the Drakons.

Baron gasped dramatically. "Oh my! Someone cut me! I should just let the wound bleed and possibly weaken me! In case you haven't noticed, I don't really "turn my power off". There was already minimal bleeding, and the wound wasn't regular. I only sealed it back up. It's just something that's been with me since I was a young teen. Not my fault if someone cuts me and I "negate" it. It's not really selective healing like some people, it just fits back together. And no!" Baron said turning his head and crossing his arms, like a pouty child. "I'm not coming at you again, I can see you're planning something!" He said waggling a finger at her without changing his pose. h2h0e h2h0e

Baron gasped dramatically. "Oh my! Someone cut me! I should just let the wound bleed and possibly weaken me! In case you haven't noticed, I don't really "turn my power off". There was already minimal bleeding, and the wound wasn't regular. I only sealed it back up. It's just something that's been with me since I was a young teen. Not my fault if someone cuts me and I "negate" it. It's not really selective healing like some people, it just fits back together. And no!" Baron said turning his head and crossing his arms, like a pouty child. "I'm not coming at you again, I can see you're planning something!" He said waggling a finger at her without changing his pose. h2h0e h2h0e
"You still used your power. That makes it fair. And just come after me, pretty boy!"
She said the last bit a little flustered. Fallon really needed him to come after her for this to work. Unless... She would have to see if he would come after him, but if not, she had something else in store for Baron, and it wasn't good for him. She tossed her dagger away. She waited, crouched down low and ready.

Baron laughed. "Oh, so now it's supposed to be fair huh? And thank you for the compliment darling." He said batting his eyes and stretching his arms. But inside he was thinking. 'I challenged her and yet she challenges me back. Hmm. And then she talks for me to charge her. Hmm. Interesting.' While he thought this, he watches as she throws her dagger away and readies herself. He didn't even know what her power was, but with the look she's been putting on, she was probably going to use it. Why throw away a weapon? Smiling, he started dancing again, this time slow and without much spinning. One,two,three, one,two,three. Stepping and jumping, it was more like an act from a show. He closed in slower, more cautiously, keeping his distance. Let her make her move. He would be ready. h2h0e h2h0e

Kitsune stopped playing as the room returned to normal and in perfect order. Breathing heavily as she gripped her shirt, her hands shaking "see, not too good at combat, although I can mimic something it isn't at full strength, unless she is in control" standing up only to sit down in a chair and hold her head, arguing with herself "stop it sune! I'm not fighting him!!!" She yelled as tears of blood dropped onto the floor.

Kage sighs, somewhat angrily, at his students and how they decided to disobey him like immediately. He decided 'fuck it', and just to let everyone battle as they wish - it was the first lesson, after all. It might be nice to take it easy on the first day, get everyone to think more highly of him. He'll just start the curriculum later.

"Since some of you have decided to use your powers anyway, and have already started fighting, I've decided that this lesson will be a bit more lax. Pair up, and use any means necessary to put your opponent to the ground. If they are on the ground longer than 3 seconds, they lose. If they are on the ground for much longer, get a nurse."

He only smiled on that. Looking over at the teacher. As he started to raise an eyebrow. "Well...Then would you mind being my partner...Seeing as everyone else already found one or is sleeping it seems." The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Kitsune stopped playing as the room returned to normal and in perfect order. Breathing heavily as she gripped her shirt, her hands shaking "see, not too good at combat, although I can mimic something it isn't at full strength, unless she is in control" standing up only to sit down in a chair and hold her head, arguing with herself "stop it sune! I'm not fighting him!!!" She yelled as tears of blood dropped onto the floor.
Elch walked over to Kitsune and walked her towards the flaming sword in the ground. His hands were strong and callused, but not rough. They were gentle and smelled like strawberries just like the rest of him. Elch sat Kitsune down as close to the fire as possible, the fire was comforting and soothing. It was magical the effect it had, immediately calming both sides of his student down. He grabbed some napkins and wiped away the bloody tears.
"Kitsune. Calm down. You're in control...this is your mind." Elch said in a soft voice.

Kage looks at the student (?). "Hmm? If you haven't got a partner, then I'm sure the others won't mind you watching." He says, somewhat surprised. If this class had any redeeming qualities, it was their bravery.

Kallo Kallo

Baron laughed. "Oh, so now it's supposed to be fair huh? And thank you for the compliment darling." He said batting his eyes and stretching his arms. But inside he was thinking. 'I challenged her and yet she challenges me back. Hmm. And then she talks for me to charge her. Hmm. Interesting.' While he thought this, he watches as she throws her dagger away and readies herself. He didn't even know what her power was, but with the look she's been putting on, she was probably going to use it. Why throw away a weapon? Smiling, he started dancing again, this time slow and without much spinning. One,two,three, one,two,three. Stepping and jumping, it was more like an act from a show. He closed in slower, more cautiously, keeping his distance. Let her make her move. He would be ready. h2h0e h2h0e
Fallon could only give an even more smug look as he advanced. Then the teacher announced that we could use powers. Can't you just make up your mind? She waited for Baron.. And waited. And waited some more. How slow can this guy be!? She finally got impatient enough that she rushed at him, then disappeared.

Hearing the teachers words were problematic. He didn't mean to use his powers, it just happened. And now he'd have to see what Fallon was going to do. Suddenly she ran at him, and promptly disappeared. 'Aw man. That is NOT good. Time for plan B.' He thought jumping back. Since the teacher said pretty much everything was out the window, he drew his Sabres off his back. Swiftly, he cut off his right hand and pushed it behind him. Sabers raised, he held one in front of him while the floating hand protected his back. He stood still and let his senses take over for him, waiting for any clues to where Fallon went. h2h0e h2h0e

Christine watched the small fight that started and got really uncomfortable, but at the first sight of blood her whole physical formed changed. Her hair and skin grew darker and her small form hardened, releasing her other half Andrea.

Andrea watched the fighting more carefully analyzing her possible future opponents. She even got out some paper and pencils from her bag and started making notes. She would of loved to fight someone, but she was fine watching if no one asked her. She was a lot younger than everyone else anyway.

Hearing the teachers words were problematic. He didn't mean to use his powers, it just happened. And now he'd have to see what Fallon was going to do. Suddenly she ran at him, and promptly disappeared. 'Aw man. That is NOT good. Time for plan B.' He thought jumping back. Since the teacher said pretty much everything was out the window, he drew his Sabres off his back. Swiftly, he cut off his right hand and pushed it behind him. Sabers raised, he held one in front of him while the floating hand protected his back. He stood still and let his senses take over for him, waiting for any clues to where Fallon went. h2h0e h2h0e
Fallon had used her magic to teleport to the ceiling, and then with her claws, she hung on for her life. She was lucky the ceiling was so high up. She looked down at Baron, wondering if he would look up. He's so naïve, she thought as she smiled to herself. She noticed that he had some swords out now, so that was what she would fight with. A sword of her own. She let go of the ceiling and summoned a sword as she fell. She turned her sword point-downward, facing Baron. She kept falling, waiting for impact.

Staying still, Baron half closed his eyes and concentrated, trying to hear any sound. Not hearing any, he looked left and right, even glancing behind him. Nothing. Except a faint fluttering noise. 'What the heck is that noise?' He thought. Confused, he looked up and was greeted with a falling Fallon pointing a sword at him. Surprised, he barely had time to deflect the blade with his left sword before bringing his disembodied right hand up to try to sever the hand she was holding the sword with. h2h0e h2h0e

Kitsune still holding herself slightly leaned against Elch for some support while she kept the other side of her pushed back into her mind. Relaxing she took a deep breath then let it out, sniffing the air for a moment she blushed when she realized what he smelled like "Thank you for helping me with her....and for teaching me more about Drakons" putting a smile on she let go of herself and held her hand out to shake his. "She seems to get excited when ever I fight, but if I ever get knocked out I can't stop her ya know" laughing nervously, as she tried to stand she fell back onto her knees, not having the strength to stand. "Mr.Elch, for a strong man, you have quite the gentle touch and scent" giggling as she looked up at him with a big smile

Kitsune still holding herself slightly leaned against Elch for some support while she kept the other side of her pushed back into her mind. Relaxing she took a deep breath then let it out, sniffing the air for a moment she blushed when she realized what he smelled like "Thank you for helping me with her....and for teaching me more about Drakons" putting a smile on she let go of herself and held her hand out to shake his. "She seems to get excited when ever I fight, but if I ever get knocked out I can't stop her ya know" laughing nervously, as she tried to stand she fell back onto her knees, not having the strength to stand. "Mr.Elch, for a strong man, you have quite the gentle touch and scent" giggling as she looked up at him with a big smile
Elch smiled back at Kitsune, he chuckled and picked her up. He carried her bridal style over to a chair and gently set her down. Elch chuckled "Thanks I suppose? No ones really complimented me on my smell before."

"It's kinda funny though if you think about it, someone as strong as you smelling like strawberries " covering her mouth as she giggled, trying not to be rude. "But Mr. Elch thank you for showing me their weakness in case I ever run into them, but in that situation I think it would be best to run or to let her take over, would you like to meet sune?"

"It's kinda funny though if you think about it, someone as strong as you smelling like strawberries " covering her mouth as she giggled, trying not to be rude. "But Mr. Elch thank you for showing me their weakness in case I ever run into them, but in that situation I think it would be best to run or to let her take over, would you like to meet sune?"
"Sune, huh?" Elch said. He frowned and got up. "Sure why not?" He began to pull off his gloves and he took out another cigarette and lit it.

He would be watching the fight going on as he only shrugged from hearing the teachers response. As he then noticed the elf to his side. Looking over as he then raised an eyebrow. Holding his arms behind his back. "And you seem....To be interesting...May I ask why it is you are taking notes though?"
EndemicWolf EndemicWolf

Andrea didn't even look at the person that spoke to her she just plainly answered," Anyone of you could be an opponent I may fight in the future or I could fight someone with a fighting style similar to yours. It is a good idea to know what you're up against, but I'm mostly finished with my notes. Now I'm just...writing down the future of this battle. So may I ask why you think I'm so interesting", as she finished saying this she gave him a side glare and continued writing.
Kallo Kallo

Kitsune relaxed closing her eyes "be nice, Mr.elch is a good man" she muttered as her eyes got a violet tint to them. "Finally you let me out!" She yelled and looked over at Elch "so what did the smart girl do? It's rare that she plays that long or for anyone!" Laughing as the metal from the chair flowed up her arm turning into shackles, chaining her to the floor "oh come on girly don't you trust me to talk?" She asked tugging on the chains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back