• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Snazzy Title That Draws You In And Lets You Know Of My Desire To Of My Desire For A Superhero Roleplay

PauciloquentPumpkin

Pumpkin Patch
Hi! Here's a thread with an introduction, rules, and about me section. Ignore the last bit about roleplays. I would've copy/pasted, but it loses the minimal, but still nice formatting.

So, please give that a peek, either before or after you've checked out my recent ideas for a superhero roleplay.

I'm away from home, and use exclusively my phone now, and for some reason I can't press any of the fancy formatting buttons at the top of the box, but pretend there's a nice title section here that lets you know this is where my roleplay ideas start.

Keep in mind that they all include superpowers, my recent addiction, and, as per my linked thread, I like romance in my roleplays. Keyword, like, not require.😁👍

1. Powers are commonplace. In fact, it's extremely rare for someone to not have a power, even thought impossible. Powers permeate everyday life. From energy powers being used to power generators, providing electricity for the people of the world, fire powers used in incinerators, chef and various other jobs, to intellect powers being used in math and science fields, to everything imaginable.

Sadly, there is also a lot of bias and prejudice. Like in real life, where physical appearance, race, gender, age, religious and political affiliations, and many other factors can lead to cliques and bullying, so do powers. Actually, it's the main reason people tend to judge others.

This is one that focuses a lot on world building, and how our characters interact within that world. Our characters, and I don't mind doubling or tripling for this one, are among those that tend to get bullied. Their powers are seen as useless, pathetic, or strange. This can also be slice-of-life, or an epic adventure. Set in modern-ish times.

2. In this one, we're villains. Though we aren't bad people. Just struggling in a cruel world trying to survive. We start out disliking each other, but our powers compliment each other so well we find it difficult to work without each other.

This would be set in modern times. I would like this to be a slow-burn romance.

3. In this one we are the traditional superheroes. We may or may not be the best, but we are among the best. We are an inseparable pair. We have some sort of debilitation. Some disorder, defect, illness or otherwise something that holds us back. We work to cover each others downsides. Not that it's much of an issue on the field, but to protect ourselves from political scrutiny, as well as prejudice and judgement from fellow superheroes.

This will be set in modern times. It will be slice-of-life. I think it would be cool if we either started out in a relationship already, or perhaps each have a crush on the other, but haven't yet brought it to light.

4. I think that's it for now. At least for specific scenarios I had planned out. I'm also 100% open to other powers based roleplays, if you want to bring up any ideas of your own. Also, please don't forget to check out the linked thread if you haven't yet. It'll provide a little info on me and what I expect. Thank you for reading, have a nice day!

Oh, this seems neat! I’d love to roleplay with you! 🧡

(is this what we were supposed to put? I wasn’t sure *nervously sweats*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back