• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Slow burn for a slow summer (mxm)

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Plot: There are two warlocks who are very much in love. Have they confessed it to each other? No. Is evident to everyone around them? Yes. Are they in denial? One of them is. They work with each other providing books and editing spells to local magical schools. While they were in school together they were more like closeted friends, one of them was a loner happy for the other warlocks company. He fell in love with the other when the man insisted on spending time with him while they were in school. The other fell in love with him when they worked together, his passion for magical literature, as well as international literature was hard not to fall in love with. As well as his young spirit and fire.

But a curse lurks for those in love on dreaded Valentine’s Day. If you do not confess your love to each other before the clock strikes 12oclock one of you will forget who the other is. And is cursed to start over or see the other fall in love with someone else.

Side note: I think we should start a day or two before Valentine’s Day to get a feel for the characters and there relationship. I would like to play the loner in school warlock. Though is doesn’t matter to much on which one loses there memory.

Interested..? Dm me or comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back