• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Slice of Life Rich & Poor Long-Term Roleplay

RPMoon

Just Here To RP
Hi, I’m searching for an experienced partner interested in doing this Rich Boy x Rich Girl Roleplay with me! It’s a very simple storyline that can have multiple outcomes, please make your character however you’d like and don’t be afraid to add onto the storyline to keep the RP interesting. You must be able to write detailed, well-formed, medium length responses written in either 1st or 3rd person and you must be able to play other roles in different scenes if necessary. If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to inbox me or message me on Discord that's listed on my profile!

*My Character:*

Name: Harlow-Marie Rodriguez
Ethnicity: Mexican American
Nationality: American
Languages: English & Basic Spanish
Personality/Attitude: Harlow is very quiet and shy, stays to herself, and hates confrontation. Only when she’s comfortable around the person she’s more outgoing.
Likes: All types of art and music, reading, animals of all kinds, and being able to go out with friends.
Dislikes: Fighting and having to stay inside.
Goals/Ambitions: Her goal is to be able to escape and become something better.
Fears: She has arachnophobia, and hates the idea of being stuck forever.
Hobbies/Interests: Sketching, painting, writing music, and reading.
S3xual Preference: Bisexual
Typical Clothing: During the day she must wear her uniform which is her black jeans, a maroon short sleeve polo shirt with buttons by the collar, and a white apron. At night in her own room or when she’s gifted free time, she’s allowed to wear whatever she’d like.
Physical Description: Harlow stands at 4’11 with tan skin as well as a curvy petite body type. She has very long, beautiful thin wavy black hair that’s usually up in a bun or ponytail and brown eyes covered by slightly rounded black glasses.

Short Background: Harlow’s mother escaped an abusive relationship in Mexico, she had nothing when she came over to the U.S at twenty-seven years old and pregnant. She didn’t speak any English and barely knew anything about America, she found your family to be her host but because she was very ignorant to what she signed up for. Your family is wealthy, your father runs a successful property business while your mother has a successful make-up company, they have the tools to never lose her mother as their servant. After she was born they gave her mother a contract, they made it difficult for her to understand, forcing her to sign her life away and Harlow’s life away. Her mother was forced to stay on the premises, making only seven dollars an hour for four days even though she worked everyday, and once I was of age I’d have to start working too. She tried to save up for a lawyer but they’d mess with her money, threatening her with deportation. Unfortunately, after Harlow’s sixteenth birthday she passed away, leaving her with your family. You and Harlow weren't allowed to ever be caught playing with each other as children as well as not allowed to talk to each other, unless you were giving me work orders. As you both got older you started feeling bad about how your parents treated her, it caused huge arguments that would sadly punish her in the process.

*Prompt/Starter:* In the morning I’m awake at four, the only time I have to eat something for breakfast then shower. After getting dressed in my work clothing I get the laundry from downstairs, collecting clothes for you and your parents before getting each bathroom prepared for use then folding the rest of the clothes. Usually by six I’m in the kitchen cooking but your parents are going away for a few days, I had to pack all of their things and load the bags into the vehicle. Your parents weren’t typical parents, they aren’t loving and barely know they have a child, they only focus on you when it comes to looking like the perfect family in the public eye. They woke up before you did, leaving a couple minutes after you got out of the shower. As I’m in the kitchen, cleaning up what mess I made from cooking breakfast, you came down to an empty dining room “Can’t even say goodbye..” you mutter while walking into the kitchen. I grab your plate from the microwave, “Your food might be a little cold.. Would you like me to heat it up, Sir?” I asked with a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back