• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Slayer's Partner Search Commences :3

StarryKnights

A Spastic Collection of Characters and Ideas
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow member of RpNation 

Thanks for stopping by my little thread, I've been on the site for a couple of months now, and I've really enjoyed using the site so far. That being said, a lot of the role plays i was initially super psyched for have fizzled out or ended all together, so here i am, in the seeking partners forum. 

What sort of partner exactly? Well, someone willing to put up with my spastic characters and plot ideas, as I'm not exactly picky about what I role play. 

Some things that interest me. 

• Any sort of fantasy (D&D, Steampunk, any sort of fantasy really)
  • Zombie/ Post apocalyptic shenanigans
  • Romance (MxM FxF MxF, I'm cool with any kind of pairing)
  • Non- Romantic Pairings (i have a weakness for playing young children in need of adult supervision, as well as adults who find themselves caring for children, whether they like it or not) 
  • Action/ Drama (I like writing conflict and setting characters up to fail...it's cruel but fun) 
  • Sci-Fi (I don't have a lot of experience here, but i'd love to give it a try if someone is willing to out up with me... xD)

Characters I enjoy playing:

• Gods/ Goddess (I have so many goddesses xD but I love making and playing them, and building worlds around them)
  • Hunters (Supernatural beings, animals, I love making people who hunt living (and undead) things)
  • Demons (Demons man, their a lot of fun)
  • People possessed/ contracting demons (even more fun than a demon on their own)
  • Shapeshifters (those who can turn into any animal or any person. humaniod thing)
  • Dragons (Who doesn't love dragons?)
  • Children (I like playing younger characters, the youngest I've gone is like, six, if their supernatural children, even better)

Pairings I enjoy (non- Romantic pairings will be marked with a *)

• God/ Goddess x Mortal
  • Hunter x Hunted
  • Evil x Good
  • Evil x Evil
  • Supernatural creature (vampire, were wolf etc) x Mortal
  • Father/ Mother figure and Child*
  • Older brother/ Sister and Child*
  • Friend and friend*
  • Prince/ Princess x Guard (and/ or) Peasant
  •  

If any of this tickles your fancy, leave a reply on the thread, or shoot me a private message. I don't bite and would love to hear from you :)  

if you have a specific plot in mind, let me know. If not, we can figure something out, together. 

Also, I'm cool with role playing through chat and on thread, so whatever you would prefer is fine with me. I tend to be online a lot, so you can expect, at the very least, a post a day from me. I always aim to type at least a paragraph in every post, depending on how many characters I'm running and whats going on. I'd like for any partner to be able to match this, however i won't throw my arms up in anger if you give me a couple of lines every now and again. I'm a college student on break, once school starts back up i may not be around as much, but should anything come up, I'll be sure to inform any active rp partner. all I ask is, if possible, you do the same for me if life comes up. :)

So, once again, if any this silliness interests you, please, don't be shy. I'd love to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading all of this 

Happy searching!

I would be very interested in a parental figure and a child pairing of any sorts! That's something I've been craving for a bit now and have yet to satisfy the craving. 

Bump :)

Still looking for a long term partner 

Heya! How's it going?

So, I've got a bit of a weird idea, if you'll bear with me for a moment, I'll do my best to put it into words:

In essence, both characters are on opposing sides in a World War 1/2 time period, perhaps historical, perhaps more of an alternate reality. Sharpshooters, the hunters of war. *Winkwinknudgenudge* Anyway; something happens, maybe another army roles in, maybe something a bit more mystical and/or paranormal which forces them to work together, ya get the action of the fights, the drama of each character having their own opinions and views about what's going on, the -probably inevitable, considering my past rp's- romance, etc... Oh, hey, maybe we could shift it to a post-apocalypse sort of thing, nuclear war or some form of virus breaks out, zombies happen. That super typical stuff. 

Anyway! Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested! I'm totally down to work out something, make us both happy with a story ^^

Heya! How's it going?

So, I've got a bit of a weird idea, if you'll bear with me for a moment, I'll do my best to put it into words:

In essence, both characters are on opposing sides in a World War 1/2 time period, perhaps historical, perhaps more of an alternate reality. Sharpshooters, the hunters of war. *Winkwinknudgenudge* Anyway; something happens, maybe another army roles in, maybe something a bit more mystical and/or paranormal which forces them to work together, ya get the action of the fights, the drama of each character having their own opinions and views about what's going on, the -probably inevitable, considering my past rp's- romance, etc... Oh, hey, maybe we could shift it to a post-apocalypse sort of thing, nuclear war or some form of virus breaks out, zombies happen. That super typical stuff. 

Anyway! Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested! I'm totally down to work out something, make us both happy with a story ^^

My interest is piqued :3 I'd like to develop your idea, I've never done any sort of historical before, and supernatural shenanigans are my favorite kind of shenanigans xD 

My interest is piqued :3 I'd like to develop your idea, I've never done any sort of historical before, and supernatural shenanigans are my favorite kind of shenanigans xD 

Great! Would you mind pming me? I'd do it myself, but hey, laziness.

Buuump :) Always looking for new partners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back