• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PolarBear20

I have two ideas lingering but I'm not sure which one I would rather have. So, I'm going to see if anyone is really interested in either! Be in mind that both of these ideas are inspirations of television series (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Charmed) and will be placed in those areas. If you aren't familiar in either of these shows, I do recommend reading up a little or even giving them a chance.

• Slayer (inspired by the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer) takes place in a small country town of Oran, Ohio. It's been five years since Slayers have been activated all across the country. As it so turns out, there are still potentials waiting to be activated. After one of the active Slayers dies, another is chosen. Just a year ago, a Slayer had been chosen and had taken her friends for a ride. Discovering that there's something more going on in her town, something sinisterally similar to a Hellmouth, sleeps beneath her streets.

Available Characters:
    ~Slayer 1
    ~Slayer 2 (Optional)
    ~Watcher 1
    ~Watcher 2 (Optional)
    ~Friend 1
    ~Friend 2
    ~Friend 3 (Optional)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back