• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Skyrim RP (OPEN) OOC

In Regards to the factions...

• Dragonborn should lead them all! (like the OP butt he is anyway.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Umm yes! Hello! I would like to join! As a a character who is an imperial and part of the legion! Not a dragon born ^^ just a dual swordsman/alchemist

Umm yes! Hello! I would like to join! As a a character who is an imperial and part of the legion! Not a dragon born ^^ just a dual swordsman
Ahh that's great! That'll definitely add to the story when we start! :) I left the link to the CS in the main thread and on this thread if you'd like to make a character!

Ahh that's great! That'll definitely add to the story when we start! :) I left the link to the CS in the main thread and on this thread if you'd like to make a character!
Just a few questions! Do I specifically have to use the legion gear from the skyrim universe? Or can I use the same Roman legion look but from a different universe? I assure you it still matches the Roman Empire equipment

Just a few questions! Do I specifically have to use the legion gear from the skyrim universe? Or can I use the same Roman legion look but from a different universe? I assure you it still matches the Roman Empire equipment
It doesn't have to specifically match the skyrim apparel. Just as long as it fits the timeline well enough, I'm fine with anything!

I shall join this! I wont be able to make my CS till after school, but I, the amazing Koss, will join xD
Ahh that's awesome! Thanks so much! How long until your school ends bc I AM AN IMPATIENT SHRUB.

Great! I'll work on my CS right now
It'll be very interesting when our characters get to Whiterun! Especially with your character hating the racism going around. Elene has some unrevealed backstory that involves a lot of that back at Whiterun.

Do you know of anyone who would be interested in roleplaying this with us? I'm trying to spread the word about it, however no one seems to want to join D:

Yes it is, it would help trust me
Alrighty, I did it! Now I wait... Which is going to be hard for me because I'm very impatient.

Honestly, I think we could start! We'd just have to remain in Helgen until we have a dragonborn character to come in?

Trust me we need to wait, we can do a one on one if you'd like to help alleviate your impatience

Trust me we need to wait, we can do a one on one if you'd like to help alleviate your impatience
Ahh it's fine. I don't want to get caught up in too many roleplays and then drop them later when I feel overwhelmed~ Trust me, it's happened before. I just have to wait patiently.

My question is in regards to the race. The lilmothiit. The vulpine beast race that is shrouded in mystery, would that be an acceptable race? From what I've read, they're not necessarily extinct, nor is their existence confirmed.

My question is in regards to the race. The lilmothiit. The vulpine beast race that is shrouded in mystery, would that be an acceptable race? From what I've read, they're not necessarily extinct, nor is their existence confirmed.
Hmm, I believe only one would be fine. There are mods in Skyrim that allow that race. However, you'd have to have people be amazed of your existence considering you're the only one they've seen.

Hmm, I believe only one would be fine. There are mods in Skyrim that allow that race. However, you'd have to have people be amazed of your existence considering you're the only one they've seen.

That's what I had in mind. I actually have a few more questions that I'll ask via PM.

I thought it was stated quite clearly that they died out. We just don't know how they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back