• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Skyrim RP (OPEN) OOC

In Regards to the factions...

• Dragonborn should lead them all! (like the OP butt he is anyway.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When shall I jump in?
anytime you wish, but if your character is persuing the dragonborn you have two options? one being youre following the wagon that holds the db, or two you go to Helgen bc you heard some a guard that theyre bringing them there? it all depends on what you want though!

OH I WANT AN OPINION!

so i know that it will be difficult going through a skyrim roleplay with quests with different outcomes, so hpwhat i think i might do is have a poll for certain quests, and depending on the votes we do an action? and then perhaps disscus who would trigger such action?

what do you all think about that?

Hmmm, I think my character shall arrive in Helgen, looking for some poor sod she's gotta kill xD, I do hope we get some more people though, other than assasins that is haha

OH I WANT AN OPINION!

so i know that it will be difficult going through a skyrim roleplay with quests with different outcomes, so hpwhat i think i might do is have a poll for certain quests, and depending on the votes we do an action? and then perhaps disscus who would trigger such action?

Oooooh, I love it!

OH I WANT AN OPINION!

I like it!

EDIT: Working on reply now

Hmmm, I think my character shall arrive in Helgen, looking for some poor sod she's gotta kill xD, I do hope we get some more people though, other than assasins that is haha

*cough* Coran probably has a bounty/contract on him *cough*

Slothtastic Slothtastic littke fun fact your kahjit character would actually be considered part of the kahjit breed Cathay-raht because of his large size. The Kahjit breeds seen around skyrim are Cathay, while the ones from elder scrolls online are Suthay-raht

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks we have too many assassins >.>

I'll probably finish my character tomorrow. My character Alessandro is a thief, he's best at stealing and stealth, not a good combatant and won't kill unless he has to.

ahh im kinda surprised the dragonborn hasnt replied at all, here or in the main thread... if they dont reply by tonight i will have my sister take the dragonborn's place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back