• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Skypirates- OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
marorda marorda hi!! So I posted aaaaaaand... it's kinda mean, but like if you want me to edit it or just wipe it clean let me know k? Just wanted to stir up a bit of dramaaaa... lol let me know.

It's fine for now. But next time I would appreciate if you'd ask first BEFORE making a post where NPCs put my character in a weird place. It takes away some autonomy and now I can't have Keith do what I'd planned first 😉

I'll probably get to replying tomorrow. I'm working all day and visiting a friend in the evening

Won't have time to post anymore due to IRL getting pretty hectic so I just wrote my charries out.

Good luck with RP everyone!

(EDIT: and that whole part in the spoiler can be ignored and the post should still make sense. )

Last edited:
Bye bye! Hope to see you around sometime again!
Won't have time to post anymore due to IRL getting pretty hectic so I just wrote my charries out.

Good luck with RP everyone!

(EDIT: and that whole part in the spoiler can be ignored and the post should still make sense. )

Good!
I'm feeling a little under the weather. Got tested, no covid. Just my body hating me, I guess...
Been busy with my book and its cover. Feeling the desire to redecorate my home despite not having the money to.... Just the usual XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back