• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Skypirates- OOC Page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
notifications always work perfect for me except on threads I'm OP of, which is... not the most helpful thing lmao

K so!! Thinkin rn is about a good time to reveal my girlie's thots on y'alls charries! Like still open to change and what not but anywaaaaaysss... What is gooood, NYAAARRRR!!

Capt. Moorse
  • Dizzy: loves her sooooooo much. Reminds her of how it used to be with their old captain when she and her siblings were on The WidowMaker. So her drone-babies will do everything to protect the Valley Hail
  • Marquee: loves her too. Kinda' super sucky up tho. Thinkin' being called a Bosun makes Quee thinks she's teacher's pet here... that and the teacher's hot too lol But really the only person she calls by title and name properly.

“Dotz” Zazton
  • Dizzy: loves that he calls things pet names too. Also knows who to hide behind in a fire fight if her drone babies go down. Aaaaaaand she feels Zazton's stance on gov't executions too...
  • Marquee: calls him "Dotsies" prolly to annoy the 'know-it-all' But when it comes down to it, she utterly respects him and hangs on his every word when he gets in that 'spittin' wisdom and bile' to the crew. Kinda' dad/teen daughter relation I'm guessing lol. But thinkin' both sibllings see Zazton as a father figure type?

Jae / "Strike”
  • Dizzy: kinda' standoffish with her but still tries to get on her good side by fixing her Frame... but that whole possessiveness/contro-freak thing still kinda' weirds her out comin' from growing up with a tight group of kids who shared everything on the Trashcan Continent.
  • Marquee: who are you kiddin?!? Fly together, Die together. They sister birdies, "Strikee" and Pixie!! I mean, Quee prolly annoys the hell outta her since they opposite personas, but still, always has her Flight Frame Flygirl sis' back man! Annoys Diz by always hovering over her when Diz works on Jae's Flight-frame, nit-picking at things Diz does to the Fighter Mech. Cuz you have gots to be nice when you wanna handle her body... the Frame's body, of course lol.

Dr. Ashari
  • Dizzy: hey if he needs to have his drones babied, she's the right person to help! The Drone-Mother is always there for him... even though she prolly gets on his nerves re: her millions of questions on Infernium doses and medications about her health. Loves to talk shop with the good Doc about drones nonetheless.
  • Marquee: calls him "Ducky" instead of doctor because he prolly always calls her 'Jackass.' lol. To further annoy him, she eggs on her sister to ask more questions than necessary re: health issues. But this is the one person that she knows she must die trying to keep alive for her sister's sake.

Keith
  • Dizzy: of course they get along! How adorable is TOBY!! And for sure books are amazing too.... like kinda' outdated but still fun, right? Still... she prolly annoys him same way she annoys the good Dr. with her 101 questions regarding her specialized diet that she needs. Aaaaaand I get this feeling that TOBY and Squiggle kinda' don't get along (rivals maybe?)
  • Marquee: calls him "Smokey" mostly out of habit than to annoy him. During flight sorties she'd say something to the effect of" I'll be back soon so have dinner ready! And don't you burn it, Smokey!" Kinda sorta reeeeeally annoys her that he sometimes ignores her (he's deaf in one ear lol) but I'm sure they get along great, especially when he gets the drinks flowing over dinner. Calls TOBY "Toes or Tiptoes."

And leaving out Neari cuz she gunna be a new recruit!!

I think Quee and Keith will get along just fine. Imagine the two of them rambling about whatever has their interest at the moment XD

And Neari and the siblings can probably find friends in each other trash talking about Ranram, haha

So long as Dizzy keeps taking her medication as prescribed Taiga wouldn't mind her constant questions to a point. And of course he would never refer to a patient as being a "jackass" no matter how much her constant suggestions to her sister only serve to amuse her and eat up his free time. Nope, never.

Those with frail constitutions weren't exactly common where he was from so he would be extremely concerned of any of the crew's envoker's pushing themselves too far. In addition, both of the sister's mental health would be a point of concern for him. Mental trauma can be just as debilitating as physical trauma no matter what anyone would tell you, and like with physical trauma it will only get worse and worse the longer it goes unchecked.

Last edited:
Those with frail constitutions weren't exactly common where he gas from so he would be extremely concerned of any of the crew's envoker's pushing themselves too far.
He's going to have a lot of concern invested in Jae then lol. She does not know how to take it easy

Those with frail constitutions weren't exactly common where he gas from so he would be extremely concerned of any of the crew's envoker's pushing themselves too far. In addition, both of the sister's mental health would be a point of concern for him. Mental trauma can be just as debilitating as physical trauma no matter what anyone would tell you, and like with physical trauma it will only get worse and worse the longer it goes unchecked.

And with Neari once she joins the crew. She's quite traumatized 😅

Good news everyone, the flu and holiday working days haven't killed me, and I've got the starting post up and ready. For those of you waiting on character confirmations go check the character sheets and you should find a confirmation for all selected.

Characters will be meeting in a bar in Ranram, some to join the crew for the first time others to meet the new recruits as things are loaded onto the ship and such. I will wait to post until tomorrow so that everyone can see their characters having been confirmed. I would like to apologize for losing contact for so long, but hopefully the confirmation that our skypirate adventure will soon begin will offer me some leeway.

Good news everyone, the flu and holiday working days haven't killed me, and I've got the starting post up and ready. For those of you waiting on character confirmations go check the character sheets and you should find a confirmation for all selected.

Characters will be meeting in a bar in Ranram, some to join the crew for the first time others to meet the new recruits as things are loaded onto the ship and such. I will wait to post until tomorrow so that everyone can see their characters having been confirmed. I would like to apologize for losing contact for so long, but hopefully the confirmation that our skypirate adventure will soon begin will offer me some leeway.

Hi!! Awesome you feel better and are back! All goods. Kept ourselves busy with some charrie thoughts on each other. Bumped the int CHK too.

Is there a Ranram custom/slang/accent we should be aware of? A bunch of charries lived there for some time in 'Trashcan' continent lol

Hi!! Awesome you feel better and are back! All goods. Kept ourselves busy with some charrie thoughts on each other. Bumped the int CHK too.

Is there a Ranram custom/slang/accent we should be aware of? A bunch of charries lived there for some time in 'Trashcan' continent lol
Due to the cluttered nature of Ranram one of the big insults is to compare their people to insects. Some of them take this as pride seeing themselves as nearly unkillable and able to survive anything. But its one of those things that if they are being spoken down too can still sting. So a lot of people will give their friends nicknames based off bugs, with the hardier and more survivable being seen as a high compliment (About time you got here cockroach, I bought your first drink for you. Hows your Mum?) but at the same time people they find unagreeable can be compared to lower and more easily killed insects (A bunch of fresh grubs for this mission, this is going to be a pain in the ass.)

My gosh that's ssooooo awesome. Cuz it works for the nicks/aliases I was thinkin for my charries had for their time on their old skyship.

Dizzy = Spinnerette - like a spider spinning webs cuz she always building/fixing things.
Marquee = Buzzer - like a bee cuz she's making noise (motormouth) and she's a fly-girl too.

It's a great day for my brain to wake me up at 6am! Glad to read you're feeling better. And awesome were about to start! I'll be thinking of a nickname Neari has on Ranram. And I'll be sure to send her over to the bar to meet everyone 😁

Link to the game baby, happy late winter festivities everyone.

If there are questions relating to anything in the post feel free to ping me here or send me a private message. I will be awake for probably another hour and I have all day off tomorrow once I wake up so no real excuse for me missing anything. That being said we are starting a bit loose so your characters have room to stretch their legs and you guys can get their tone of voice in your heads. I'll be adding a link to the game at the top of the OOC post at some point as well, hopefully once I get done writing this.

Woohoo!
Meanwhile I need to get OUT of bed in an hour or so and work until 5pm
I'll have the evening to reply for sure. 😁

Kinda related, kinda unrelated... Look at this pretty sky!
Took this picture about 45 minutes ago

Attachments

• IMG_20211231_075454550.jpg
    IMG_20211231_075454550.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
First post should be up sometime, tonight/early tommorow.

Also, happy new years everyone. Let's hope that the blue sky's of 2022 are brighter after the storm that was 2021

Gad to have you all here pirates, I look forward to the fun we will all have together into the next year.

I happend to come across this, is this still open and accepting?
Yes, there is a link to the character sheets on the thread and the front of the OOC has world info on it. We will be accepting until the end of the first arc, throughout obviously earlier is better when it comes to getting interaction.

Yes, there is a link to the character sheets on the thread and the front of the OOC has world info on it. We will be accepting until the end of the first arc, throughout obviously earlier is better when it comes to getting interaction.
I did find this through the CS section actually. I was totally not stalking sombody I was in another rp with, so I didnt see them looking at the cs section and of course didnt check it out because it sounded cool

I'll go read and then look at making a character asap ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back